Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 pm
suke saw sooo many people coming after him.

what fun!! he thought. suke then, with his nose, took the books from the shelves and threw it at everyone. a shelf broke apart on the bookshelf and it was about to break apart. suke hurried and got off, rushing through the door as everyone stood alarmed at what damage might occur.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm
Kiyoshi's eyes never left Suke, ignoring the bookshelf he dashed off after him on all fours, still in his jutsu's state.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm
"Ugh he's fast."

Daisuke crept over by the bookshelf, still in stealth mode with NIomi, HE reached out and tried to grab Suke...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Books crash.

"Niomi! get him!

The two dash after Suke and Kiyoshi.  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm
Houzan flew off from Zann's shoulder after Suke, he was going faster through the books with wings.
Zann followed suit, ignoring the books as they pelted on his back, and rushed out through the door while narrowly avoiding breaking it as he passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 pm
knockes on the door "raikiage"  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 pm
Kit sees the building in the distance. He ran full speed and jumped, Front flipping through the window and landing across the room sliding and hitting the wall. He turns around and sees Susumu. "oh hey there i came to ask for some help."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:20 pm
walks in "susumu i would like to join your village"  

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Susumu walks into her office picking up Suke as he dashes out of her office. "woah there little guy, whats got you in such a hurry?" everybody chasing the dog crash's into susumu and the little puppy dog. She gets up and pats herself off, suke still in her arms, she walks into her office to see a mess has been made. "I dont suppose this was your doing was it?" she whispers to the dog, then looks over at kit and the new face "who are you two talking to? and why are you in my office while i was out of the village?" Susumu gives them a questionative look.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm
"i had no idea you left Susumu-dono." Kit looks over at teddy. "This is Teddy byakuga. He waishs to join cloud." kit said standing up and brushing himself off, He had introduced Teddy. "I will speak with you when you are finished with him." kit walked over and sat down in a chair to the right of the room.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm
"me? oh im talking to you .. i had left konoha to join the cloud village"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 pm
(teddy is that your rp name?)

"Sounds resonable, seems like everyone is wanting to join the cloud lately. well Teddy, whats your rank? and reason for wanting to join the cloud and leave the leaf?" Susumu walks over and sits at her desk setting suke down beside her she opens up a drawer and hands the dog a stick of jerky and smiles.  

Eris5

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:06 pm
(teddy or byakuga )
"chunnin and i think i would be great for the village"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 pm
((alright post your profile))
"welcome to the Cloud Teddy." Susumu smiles and leans back in her chair.  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Kit stand and walks over. "Alright bro nice to have you aboard." He patted teddy on the back and smiled. Kit looked at Susumu waiting to start his buisiness.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games