Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:21 pm
Asako nodded. "Alright...I'll stay close..." Saying those words made her blush the tiniest bit, causing Risky to make an unhappy noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm
Strangely the streets were quite full and he didn't want to lose her in the crowd, especially since it would be easy for her to slip away. Thankfully, she didn't seem to have any intentions to do so. With Asako's agreement Mello continued to lead her through the streets. "Are you afraid of heights?" He asked.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 pm
"No, not particularly... I've been to Tokyo Tower and I was fine there, so I should be fine here, too!" She smiled as she said this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Mello looked a little relieved, "Yeah, I should have guessed that much." He answered. "Good, than I don't have you worry about you chickening out."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm
"Oh, of course I can handle it! I need to at least be able to handle heights if I'm ever going to compete or maybe even surpass that person!" She said with a strange kind of determination.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:10 pm
Mello looked back at her, "Huh, who?" He was curious when she mentioned some person.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm
"Oh. His name's Light Yagami. I guess I've been competing with him for a few years now.... He was always number one... I was always number two... But I want to at least be able to defeat him in one way or another... I already beat him in the fact that I'm ambidextrous... but I have to keep trying to kind things I can beat him in..." she explained when Mello asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Mello seemed instantly interested, "Yagami, huh?" He was still watching her frowning as he did so. "I can relate in a sense."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:20 pm
"Really...?" Asako asked, somewhat surprised. "You mean being second best to someone...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Mello went silent once Asako finished her question, "Yeah, something like that." He answered almost coldly, but then brushed it aside. "Don't give up, alright?" He replied as to change subject.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:49 pm
Asako was taken aback by his tone of voice. "U-uh.... Okay..." She nodded. It was weird to hear that coming from anyone, other than Risky. She went quiet after that, though her face was somewhat red.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Mello took note of her unusual shade and smirked to himself, "Sorry if that threw you off or anything." It seemed like what he said really affected her one way or another. When they arrived at the tower he entered allowing Asako to follow in after him before he let go of the door. "Therese an elevator, so we don't have to worry about climbing stairs." He looked back at her and then continued straight towards said elevator.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm
"Ah, no. It's okay..." she said quietly. At his comment on the elevator, Asako nodded as she followed him to the elevator. Once in the elevator, she looked around, noting the flyers and papers on the walls of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm
He pressed the button, "I'm surprised it's quite empty right now. I guess we're in luck then." Mello looked over at Asako as she examined all the papers lining the elevators inside. "Something caught you interest?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm
"Eh? No, not in particular.... I'm just interested to see what kind of things they put up here. In Japan, they're usually about concerts or conventions, so I want to see if its similar or different..." She went back to looking at the flyers, which did indeed include those for concerts, but also for blowout sales and computer classes.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games