Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:12 pm
"That's for sure," said Raven, rolling her eyes. "It might be easier without his pranks though I suppose it makes things interesting." Raven was glad that Azar hadn't seemed to inherit any demonic traits other than the shadowy forms his animals took. It was good to know that he didn't have a demonic side.

Azar let out a purr. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:19 pm
Gemini looked at herself in the mirror of the bathroom and felt strange. She hasn't felt to strange since that pain of the mark that use to be on her shoulder. Could it be that Oracle is abck. She than hear Draco, walked out of the bathroom and said, "Yeah I'll be fine."

"You welcome," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Draco sighed in relief. "That's good. I was afraid that something bad had happened."

Azar turned back to his human form. "What do you like best about your powers?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm
"You know I'm not that sure," said Nightstar. She than started walking more and looked up at a tree. She saw some blossems up there and than looked away as soon as she spotted the castle's barn. She walked over there and looked inside and saw some animals. She saw dragons, griffens, and horses. "Cool," she said amazed. She walkd up to a griffen who was ahlf bird and horse. The head of a bird and the body of a lion.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:08 pm
"Of, course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be," said Gemini as she kissed Draco on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Arcangel whispered to Lyra,"So when do you think your mom is going to talk to your dad."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:18 pm
"When those tow get alone time. Like maybe now," said Lyra as she whispered back. "Hay come with me," she told him as she started walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:22 pm
He followed her and said,"where are we going."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 pm
"You'll see," said Lyra. She than opened a secret passage way to the barn. She said, "Come on." She than went threw the secret passage and arrived inside the barn. And near a dragon's nest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Arcangel looked around and asked,"what is this place."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm
"Were in the castle's royal barn. And as you see we appeared next to my dad's dragon. And her name is Tayla. Here's Tayla:
User Image
Then the dragon Tayla looked at Lyra and rubbed against her with ehr mouth affectionaly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Arcangel looked up at the dragon and said,"Ummmmmmm.......hi."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm
Draco smiled and kissed Gemini back. "I don't know... I just want to make sure you're entirely okay."

Azar looked around. He had been to the barn before and it had always been amazing. He loved the animals here. "Hmm... I wonder if..." Shadow energy surrounded his hands and enveloped him. He turned into a griffen and gave a snort of happiness. Azar took a few deep breathes before the energy around him faded away and he reverted to his regular form. "Cool. I didn't think I could do that... I guess it just takes up a lot of energy." He made a note to work on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 am
"Well, if your dad can turn into an alien animal than you can turn into somehting like this too," said Nightstar in a positive tone.

Lyra said, "Don't worry Tayla is sweet but she can be protective. And she does have a mate but he's probably asleep. Anyways Tayla this is my friend well boyfriend to be correct." Tayla looked at Arcangel for a while than licked him with ehr tung and licked Lyra as well. "Hah, I think she likes you."

Gemini looked at her husband Draco and said, "Of course I'm fine my dear love. Now can I talk to you about something. Its about Lyra and Arcangel."

Nightstar walked in the barn some more until she saw a huge dragon(Tayla's mate). "Whoa! Now he's big and cool," said Nightstar. This is the dragon's look:
User Image

Then Lyra spotted Nightstar and Azar. "Hay guys like our royal barn," said Lyra with a smile. She than looked at the dragon and said and said, "Oh, hay Pollux." Then Tayla, Pollux's mate follows them.

"Whoa! Two dragons. And this big guy is name Pollux, Nice," said Nightstar.

"Oh, these are just our main dragons Pollux and his mate Tayla. There's more but in the mountains. So yeah our dragon area is up there and here the people are dragon riders, part dragon and human," said Lyra. "Well most people are." Pollux rubbed against Lyra but wasn't so sure about Arcangel and Azar. but he surely liked Nightstar as he rubbed against her. "Sorry with guys he's not always to sure. The only guy he likes is my dad for they have respect for each other and my daddy rides him. but mainly its about earning respect from this guy and than he'll like yah."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:48 am
"I see but he seems to take a good kindly to me," said Nightstar.

"Well yeah. To him your beautiful, nice, cute, and cool," said Lyra.

"How do you know?" asked Nightstar.

"Well, I got a new power and I can speak to animals so he just told me and senced your energy but he also knows that you can be tough," said Lyra.

"Cool. So what kind of dragons are they?" asked Nightstar.

"Well Pollux is a artic dragon who can withstand the conditions here and Tayla is a water mix dragon," replied Lyra. "Oh, and Tayla say's its nice to meet you all adn Pollux says what she said."

"Wow so how long have you known these two?" asked Nightstar.

"Since I was a baby actually. And they never hurt me at all," said Lyra. Then Pollux observed Arcangel adn Azar both.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games