Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
(Just ignore hectors post...I dont think hes knows that Rahenno and i are planning this out througb PM's and such.... stare )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((DONT INTERFERE, IT'S UNDER CONTROL))

Masumi H Dekata
((well i never expect that it would actully send him to 9 tail. I mean bb threatened to kill me and Rah at most went 4 tail))

((ye...he did more than just say he'd kill you.....lets just quote this word for word))

kit the philosipher
As the fireballs collided the two shadow clones had vanished in a sorry puff of smoke. Finishing his own handseals Kit placed on arm out infront of him. "Doton, mudwall jutsu!" in a sudden rush 5 walls surrounded him on all sides. But forcing himself against one wall he smiled. A long semi deep cut covered his left arm in blood. Taking his fingers he dipped them in it and licked the sticky sweet. Rubbing his lips he smiled. "Hey Rahenno...your one lucky guy....Masumi's lips...." With a smile he rubbed his lips agin. ".....So soft...."

kit the philosipher
Kit smiled. "And what if she was forced to?...Man i didnt know she was such a whiner when it came to doing things like adults." Giving a smirk he remained behind the walls of mud that protected him and took out a single slip of paper. With a deep breath he continued to talk on. "I do have to admit though she is very well developed for a girl her age. Shes so suple."

(Guys this is a lie..Kit has never met Masumi...Hes lying to Rahenno to activate the demon ^^)

kit the philosipher
"As Rahenno dont tell me that your not happy to hear this. Your women no longer loves you. She moans now in my ear." With this Kit's hand that he had locked in the ram signs started to glow and pulsate wildly. they were shaking and moving around consantly. The jutsu Kit had been preparing was ready. All was waiting for was a ready to strike rahenno to lunge at him.

(GO 9 TAILS!!!!)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:01 pm
(excuse me... I have my son in this village, and i'm very attached to it, i'm not going to let Kit's folly destroy that)

((Edit: Kit, your being a noob if you think that just cause your planning it out makes it normal for a demon to take control))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:03 pm
((Ye, but they arranged this, so tell the truth, in kits next post it will end.....Apparently))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm
kit the philosipher
(Dont worry i am going to save him on the fourth post ^^ thats what the countdown is for ^^ Now no one can say nothing cuz im the only one in the entire guild to take on the 9 tailed fox when it is at full power ^^ LOL Booyah!)

((Yes actully we can, this is the very first time it has ever happened so of course your the only one. Also I would say the Sharingan couldnt control the beast. Since because it in the body of a human it smarter and stronger and wouldnt be take over by it. Since when the demons on there own they weaker minded and power wise. Also I'm the wife, if anyone should be ending this it is meh.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm
(..Folly?...either way the village isnt going to be destroyed. Cuz after Rehanno posts and when i post i can do one of tw o things. Make him go wild and lose control letting him rampage on as the Kyuubi forever....Or...I do wht i plan on doing and seal it in him agin...Your choice bub?. ^^ LOL ive always wanted to say that ^^ just keep out of the fight Hector and trust me a little?)

(Calling me a noob really?...Thats crossing the line Hector. Im planning this out because the inine tailed fox hasnt taken full control yet or he actually would have destroyed the village by now. So just SHUT UP AND WATCH LIKE EVRYONE ELSE!)

Edit: Dont worry Masumi i tossed you into my plan B as well. At the end of the fight you coddle Rahenno or something as he opens his eyes. Or you stare blankly in horror as he kills the entire village ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 pm
(god, i swear has everyone lost the realization of what roleplaying is, you don't plan out role-play, you do something and take it fromt heir, its improve, you aren't supposed to know what happens next, thats a form of meta-gaming!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm
((If you wanna see the vid, i need your email))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:07 pm
(I all honesty...We were doing this cuz we were bored. We were just going to have a regular fight. then i got the idea to turn into an awesome showdown of a hoedown ^^ LOL Sometimes planned things are also cool Hector. Just because were not doing exactly what you approve of doesnt mean we arent having fun ^^)

@ Kash : My e's
mattbaker9292@yahoo.com  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:08 pm
((ye, but saying it was planned makes it no longer epic, cause you knew the ending....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm
((Oh great, so im Sakura now. Sit back and do nothing and only take action when someone hurt. Also Kit you are kinda noobish now. You set up this entire event and only you and Rah are involved. You said this was to make things more interested in Cloud but all your making things interesting for is yourself.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm
(but its not in the spirit for a RPer to plan things, you can say lets fight like this, but don't plan out the fight, and definately don't just say no one can interfere, you can make it dangerous for them too, or impossible witha seal, but if you just do an OOC if they followed it it'd be meta-gaming...)  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 pm
(Psh you guys dont have to be here. I didnt make you come to the forum and complain did i? We didnt do this for you we did it to see who the better Rper was and then we just got acarried away. And yes its still epic to me because i think the ending i am going to sue will shock and awe everyone but i guess not anymore....Man you guys suck the ufn out of everything....

Wouldnt things be more interesting in cloud if the kage died? LOL i tihnk so ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 pm
((.....Yep masumi....just like sakura....in every way))

((And, techniquely if he's gone 9 tailed, his mind is lost to the beast......and you would've got owned by now kit))

KIT: KILL HIM!!!! jk  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm
(Thats why i jhavent died yet cuz hes not fully gone... stare Geez dont you guys read i said the fur wasnt like hot wild fire it was warm like skin....Thats the only reason im still alive...

@hector.....Its an empty threat..Besides whod want to fight the nin teild fox's almost perfect form?...theyd be stupid....)

Edit: If you guys are done whining now id like to try to keep the forum clean of spma...Im fairly sure that Yami wont like it that we just spent an entire page on arguing...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games