Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Maddie Needed to get into the hall and get her Knecklace. When a buly was tusling her he had taken it and throw it on the floor. If she was with out it for more that an hour she could die.

(( by the way she has retracktibal angel wings but she knows magic and an "inviso" spell.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Emerald felt the metal hit her in the leg. She tried not to make a big deal out of it and sat trying to pretend to care on the teachers lecture. She looked down at her leg to notice a scar. She looked up at the teacher confused if she had done it.

Maya yawned. "Well...atleast he isnt here kinda glad just to have a free period."  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 am
Maddie Snuck around the corner and looked for the necklace...

((into the hall scorch is in........im not that literate in some posts so deal!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm
Voila leaned back. She was only half-listening to the teacher's lecture. It wouldn't do any good to fail the class, so Voila jotted a few notes down. This was so boring. Her eyes darted to the clock. 10 more minutes left.

Metara continued on with her lecture. She also wanted class to end as it was really starting to bore her. Once class was done, she wanted to go and do some research.

Azar griined. "Yeah, a free period. Might as well have some fun." Black energy surrounded his body, turning him into a shadowy hawk. He began flying around the gym, making loops in the air.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Maya sat and leaned against the bleachers. She didnt even try to use her powers. So she sat and watched Azar with his powers.

Emerald tried not to fall asleep. Her eyes were droping and she put her head on her desk and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 pm
Azar did another loop in the air. It was so nice to be flying with no care in the world instead of having to listen to a teacher drone on and on. He glanced down at Maya. Using more energy, Azar became a giant hawk about the size of a small horse. He dived down and lifted Maya on to his shadowy back before resuming his flight.

Metara was tempted to excuse the class earlier, but she didn't. Looking at Emerald, Metara couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Voila was leaning back in her chair. She pulled some gum out of her backpack and placed it in her mouth as descretly as possible.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 pm
Emerald was mumbling in her sleep and awoke fast. She looked at the teacher and sighed.

Maya never was off the air before her eyes widened and held on tight afraid to fall.

Destiney walked in the hallway to notice a girl running and scourch in trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Metara continued her lecture. Even if she liked science, she was tired of teaching. She had other, more interesting, things to do.

Voila began chewing the gum. Glancing at the clock, she sighed. There were only five more minutes to go.

Azar grinned. He projected his voice, "Don't worry, I won't drop you. You just looked bored on the ground." The voice seemed to come from his mind as his mouth wasn't moving. It was a useful way to communicate with people while in animal forms.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm
Emerald started getting bored. She jinxed the chalkboard to make it fall on Mrs. Metara's head. She giggled softly and hid her smile.
Maya smiled and trusted him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Metara pushed the chalkboard up. So far, her day had been terrible in some ways and good in others. These new kids had powers, Metara was sure of that. It would be the only way to explain the strange occurences. She wanted to do some research on them.

Voila laughed loudly. "You should secure those things better." She said, still laughing.

Azar smiled and sped up. He flipped upside-down, causing Maya to fall. Before she hit the ground, he caught her. He was laughing.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:18 pm
Maya wrapped her arms around him. "Dont do that again." She said scared of falling. She smiled though at the feeling.

Emerald smirked and looked up at the teacher still smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Metara shook her head. "Yeah, yeah. Do you want another detention for speaking out?"

Voila shook her head. She really couldn't afford getting too many detentions.

"Well then raise your hand." Metara noticed the smirk on Emerald's face. She figured that Emerald had done it. "Emerald, did you see who caused the chalkboard to fall?" She said sweetly.

Azar continued laughing before sighing. "Alright. I won't drop you. I don't get why you're afraid of falling. I love falling, just the collision of something when I'm done falling is what I don't like."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm
Emerald tried not to smile. "Well this is an old building.....old age." She said looking around trying not to laugh.

Maya smiled. "I think I get enough falling from my dreams."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm
"Come to think of it ever since I saw you here you've been a such a goody good," teased Lavender as she stopped walking and stared at Nightstar.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Metara raised an eyebrow. She certainly wasn't buying this lie. "Oh really... I assumed you had made it fall with your powers."

Voila watched in silence, her eyes darting between Emerald and Metara. She blew a bubble with her gum before popping it.

Azar chuckled. "Do you ever hit the ground in your dreams?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games