Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm
A slightly annoyed Markus teleports over behind Ravens freshly revived body "well done, great now that you'r here what do you plan to do? attack me, attack Elandru? Step aside, I would'nt want you to get hurt boy!"

Markus quickly regains his possision at the side of Elandru and imediantly Lands a devasting disrespectful blow right into his ribs.

" you pathetic little ingrit, you've grown weaker!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:36 pm
"weaker," Elandru said with a chuckle as he stood up. He wiped a little blood from his mouth as he braced himself,"you shouldn't underestimate me Markus. Draca de tu mesa te khana du leranch(i will bring death to you and your friends) SOUL PUNISHER," he said as all the years of Markus's physical pain hit him full on in an instant paralyzing him and his clones in pain.  

Elandru Dark Angel

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 pm
Even though Markus Rose is paralyzed by Elandru's amazing attack, his clones however are not affected due to the fact that they are clones and have no soul, no thought or memories.

Markus though paralyzed from Elandrus attack manages to command his clones telepathicaly to rush Elandru as too distract him while Markus regains normality.

Markus is in pain but manages to insult Elandru still "Elandru A foolish mistake of you, Pathetic."

as soon as he has enough energy to do so Markus turns himself invisible to Elandru.....

"ha ha ha ha, This is gonna be easier then I thought, Elandru, You have no chance at beating me."

After Markus Fully regains control from the pain his clones time has sadly ended and one by one they turn into ash and blow away in the wind.

"just you and me Elandru, one on one, no clones or demons. You have one problem though, you cant see or find me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Sorandati sighed.

"Raven, you keep your a** out of this fight, or I'm going to personally tear it off and make you eat it," she stated simply. "Now shut up."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 pm
"fine," Elandru said with a smirk," this will end badly...everyone leave if you can,"he said as he desummoned the demons. "Markus I know your still mad at me for what i did...but that is in the past," he said as dark energy swirled around him gettin stronger and stronger," your brother attacked me...and this is my last blow...all my life energy...in this one shot," he grunted out. "FINAL EXPLOSION" he screamed as he died in this last attempt at victory...the energy destroyed everything around it and the very earth itself quaked under the power. Before he died he croaked out,"Markus...i hoped we can get over what happened...now it's too late".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm
"Funny," Darc Star said, "I thought you said no rules other than don't interfere, which Raven technically wasn't doing. Ah well, who cares, this is getting interesting!" she said and then she started preparing a spell. "Divine flames of salvation, protect me! INFERNO BARRIER!!!" then a mass of holy flames engulfed her. Then it seemed as though the flames and Star dissapeared, but then she said, "No way I'm missing this fight. I should be safe even from world domonation in this barrier. Hopefully I won't go unconcious from the energy loss though...this spell takes a lot out of me." ((maybe i shoulda used this on my fight with Elandru...))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Draven Lurann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 pm
As the massive force of energy quickly engulfs everything in site Markus is last seen with a look of disapointment on his face.

Before the Dark energy engulfed Markus and all his surroundings, he quickly wrapped, and covered himself completely in his ungodly enchanted trench coat!

After the blast has cleared, everything lay in ruins. Markus is seen half way across the arena laying on his stomach knocked out.

After a few minutes, a devasted Markus is seen moving, slowley but surely getting up to his feet. Barely able to stand.

He glances over at Elandru's corpse:

"Elandru's dead? I guess... I, I finaly beat him! Granted it would have been more rewarding if I would've killed him with my own two hands. It's finaly over...."

Markus glances over at Darc star

" you'r Elandrus women are you not? if so I'm deeply sorry for you'r lose."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:40 pm
Clouds start to overcome the sky, casting the darkest shadows over the arena. Markus who looks almost as if he's in some kind of prayer has his arms folded across his chest with his head down, eyes closed.

One by one Vampres, loyal to Markus Rose begin to appear in a gastly fog like no one has ever seen! They begin to line themselves up shortly behind Markus. He glances up and opens his eyes. They instantly nell down in respect for the Vampyre Lord.

"My family, it is time for us to return home and leave this planet. Elandru is dead! Our work is finished here."

He looks at Sorandati:

"I'm sorry my humble God for any distress or annoyence I may have caused you, plz forgive me. I bid thee farewell."

Just like that, Markus Rose and his legion of Vampyres rise up into the sky and disappear from sight, returning to their home planet.

The clouds disappear with them, and Markus Rose is gone.  

Draven Lurann

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:49 pm
Darc Star starts to snicker, then all out laugh. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh, man, this is hilarious!! He thinks that since Elandru is dead that means something... and he didn't even kill him! I would like to fight him sometime. But still, Sorandati can just resurect him. Acctually, I might be able to do that!" Star started concentrating. "Sorandati, don't kill me for this, but... Dragonflames of Divination, allow me to change the Web of Fate.." Her aura started briming with more energy than most could survive. "Change what has happened here..." Then she started floating and white flames sparked up and surrounded her, swirling around her. "Bring Elandru back to the Relm of the Living!" Then the flames surrounding her grew bigger, then flew into the sky. Then the flames gathered into a ball, and flung to the ground. The ball of flames exploded on impact, creating a light so bright that no one could see. When the light subsided, Star was on the ground, unconcious. The light was still to bright to see from where the ball of flames origianaly impacted. ((If you want me to delete this, no problem. And I don't care how buffed up your trench is, if the spell is so powerfull it takes the casters life, it should do hella more to you))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm
((it did dohella damage it knocked markus's a** unconscious for a few minutes. Hes gotta have defense to all yalls magick seeing as how he refuses to use it himself.))  

Draven Lurann

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Why do I come back to you?

You hate me. You scream at me. You ignore me.

But I still come back to you.

You push me. You pull me. You shove me against random solid objects all hours of the day.

But I still run back to you.

Why?

"We are not hopelessly in love."

Sorandati rolled her eyes.

"WOW, you stupid little girl," she commented. "You seriously forgot that I have the power to bring back the dead? Good job." She waved a hand, and Star's body shimmered with a golden light, healing her wounds and charging up her internal 'battery'. She leaned back in her chair. "Goddammit. I am surrounded by idiots."
Well, maybe I hate you too. Maybe I want to scream at you too.

Maybe I want to kill you too.

I yell at you. I fight with you. I drag my nails down your back so hard that I draw blood.

But you don't care.

You don't care because you love me too.

Why must our love be so tragic?

"We are just hopelessly addicted."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 am
"Sorry about that, but I didn't forget," Darc Star said. "I just wanted to see if I could do that. I have never used a spell with Dragonflames of Divination before. But damn does that take a lot of energy!" she said as she walked over to Sorandati. "Do you still want to fight? I wanna see if I could last more than 10 seconds against you."  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm
Why do I come back to you?

You hate me. You scream at me. You ignore me.

But I still come back to you.

You push me. You pull me. You shove me against random solid objects all hours of the day.

But I still run back to you.

Why?

"We are not hopelessly in love."

Sorandati grunted.

"Goddammit," she whined. "Did you HAVE to say that? Now I'm tempted to take it easy on you, just so you DO last ten seconds against me." She leaned back in her chair. "******** Spaniard - making me give women the right of way - it's you fault, Goddammit! It's your fault I'm no longer straight!" Sighing, she stood and jumped down into the arena to meet Star. "Okay, I'm good now. Let's get started."

Well, maybe I hate you too. Maybe I want to scream at you too.

Maybe I want to kill you too.

I yell at you. I fight with you. I drag my nails down your back so hard that I draw blood.

But you don't care.

You don't care because you love me too.

Why must our love be so tragic?

"We are just hopelessly addicted."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:08 pm
Elandru woke and looked pissed,"dammit..." he said as he teleported away to a place where no one could find him...  

Elandru Dark Angel

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games