Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:17 pm
"Don't do it." Cobain mouthed to the serving woman, shaking his head slightly. "Your Warder is busy at the moment." Cobain said dryly. "Besides, I'm not going to hurt you unless you force me to. And it doesn't really matter to me whether or not you drown your sins in whatever you please, except that we'll most likely have to travel with you, and you'd slow us down like you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Esole tapped a slim finger on her chin thoughtfully. Thoughts came slowly but she still managed to piece things together.
"Perhaps, Cobain. So what do you want?" she asked slowly, trying to make the slurring in her speech less obvious.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 pm
"I want you to stop, for now." Cobain said soothingly. "Really, for the sake of you and Kiae more than me. It'll be easier for you two to get along if you're sober."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:39 pm
As Esole began to wonder if being sober would actually help her relations with Kiae, an odd feeling in her stomach rose to her throat. Eyes widening, she knocked the chair over in her mad dash to the stables. Leaning over a bale of hay, Esole emptied her stomach. Rising, she wiped her mouth and then brushed away the hay from her dress. Digging through her beltpouch, she find the tiny leaves that a village healing woman had given her to relieve the curses of alcohol. Peering a little deeper into the pouch, she checked to make sure she had the tiny root for the hangover she would surely have later.
Slowly, she walk unsteadily back to the common room and resumed her seat next to Cobain. "Perhaps. I will follow your advice for now."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm
"Not a heavy drinker, are you?" Cobain chuckled, looking sideways at her expression. "I think that'd be best. Four of those might have even had me drunk."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 pm
"I'd say not," Esole said, a small grin on her face. She was glad those tiny leaves worked so quickly. It was a shame they didn't cure the headache she'd have later. "Well, we wouldn't want me to sober up while you get drunk."
She spared a glance for Kiae's table. "What am I going to have to do to convince her I'm not the bad person, Cobain?"  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 pm
"Kiae told me not to anymore." Cobain informed her, grinning ruefully. "And as for that, bonding people in their sleep most definitely does not help." He said sternly. "Neither does bonding people who play with the dead, or treating your Warder like you did last night. She was pretty put out with you, she was."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm
Esole's grin slipped as their conversation dipped into more serious waters. "I apologize for that, Cobain," she said sincerely. "And I know Melthin's talents are not something I approve of, but it is what he does. If I didn't Bond him, he could get into serious trouble doing something much worse. This way, I can keep an eye on him. And his presence is.. comforting. At least when I can forget what he does."
Grimacing at the empty mugs, Esole waved yet another serving woman over and asked for a glass of punch. "And I already regret last night's affair with Ethin. I have yet to have a chance to apologize to him properly," she said regretfully.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm
"Think nothing of it, it all worked out in the end. Luckily." Cobain said easily, waving a hand slightly. "Don't do it again. Ever. To anyone." He said, in mid-chuckle. "And as for... what, Melthin? As for him, I think you'd honestly be better off letting him get into trouble." He went on, his voice low. "Something about about him bothers me." Shaking his head, he glanced over at Ethin. "He's right over there. You have your chance." He noted, pointing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:27 pm
"Never again on my life, Cobain." Esole said, shaking her head. Suddenly a mischievous grin bloomed across her face. "And in true Aes Sedai tradition, I have a use in mind for him that can benefit our search."
Looking over at Ethin, she shook her head again. "Not now. No offense to you or Kiae Sedai, but I'd rather something a bit more private. Perhaps alone somewhere so no one can see or hear. I have quite a bit of explaining to do, as does he."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm
"None taken, Esole." Cobain said, shrugging. "I can understad completely. I've already got a lot to explain to Kiae." He trailed off, sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 pm
"Thank you, Cobain. If you don't mind my asking, why are you in such a cheery mood this morning?" she asked. She didn't know the man very well, but she hadn't seen him so happy. Suddenly it dawned on her that there was another, very faint, bundle of emotions in her head.
"Kiae Bonded you?" Esole ased incredulously. She should have noticed sooner. After Ethin was Bonded, she had hardly noticed the three faint bundles but now she was aware of them.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:45 pm
"Yup." Cobain said happily, beaming. "She's decided to forgive me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Melthin walked into the inn after staying in the woods for some time, thinking to stay away from the Yellow that despised him so. It was almost a shock to him as he felt Esole’s feelings change almost every second he took a step. His mind began racing as he feared for the worst or the most probable in this case. She’s been drinking. How unfitting for a woman of her caliber. As he entered the Inn, his eyes immediately sought out Sole. He smiled a kind and warm smile as he strode over to her, ignoring the yellow completely in an attempt not to turn on the woman and lecture again to back his cause of using the bodies of others. “Lady Esole, women of your high standing should not drink such rubbish as this.” He began pondering why else he had come to her side, knowing he had had the reason in his grasp. He adjusted his glasses once more and nodded to his own thoughts, finally finding the second reason. “Did you wish to speak with me Lady Esole?”  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:54 pm
Esole grinned back at Cobain while wondering what had gone on with Cobain and Kiae but decided to keep her questions to herself.
"Well congratulations, Cobain. I wish you the best with that," she said sincerely, patting Cobain on the shoulder. She went on in a lower tone, "And Cobain, could you please keep an eye on Ethin for me?"
Looking up from Cobain, Esole found Melthin there. "Good of you to arrive. Thankfully, Cobain here stopped me and I had larkweet with me to put an end to the drunk I was afflicted with. Soon I'll be needing my other herb for the hangover."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games