Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 pm
He smiled

"Curious much are we Reiko? Well....there are three unique techniques when you unlock mangekyo sharingan, the next stage for you. First is the genjutsu known as Tsukuyomi. The moment you make eye contact then the victim is caught. The genjutsu last three days....in the illusion world. In reality is one second. And the pain you experience is very real"

He said nodding

"The second is Ameratsu, or others refer to it as unholy flames. The flames are released at anything you look at generally and comes out veru fast. The flames burn 7 days and 7 nights, and cannot be put out by water. It's concuming of chakra but usually using it once should do teh trick. And the last part os Susanno. Its pratically the ultimate defense and offense. its shield reflects any attack, while its sword locks any it touches into its sheath in a permanent genjutsu...never to wake up from it. I can demonstrate only one of the three without causing harm to you or others. Would you like to see ameratsu?"

He asked, wondering if that answered her curiosity  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:53 pm
*Hanzo arrived at Reiko's house and snuck into Andrew's room threw the window. He quietly walked over to Andrew's bed and laid him down then pulled the covers over him. After this he left as quickly as he came.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:32 pm
A shadow clone replaced Raiden as he raced off. It would be difficult to tell the difference but something didnt seem right, he wanted to check in on Suna  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm
(@perky a while ago)
"Ok, thanks" Jatsume said through the barrier, then he left.  

locopedestrian

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:40 pm
The clone vanished as the real Raiden replaced him.

((God.....perky when will you evr get on!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 pm
((sorry sorry, ive been so busy. my teachers have been like, "since you just were on vacation, were gonna give you craploads of homework so you have no free time"))

"Is there anyway to show me without destroying anything?" Reiko asked with a smile.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 pm
((wow, PKERY SAVED HUMANITY FROM RAIDEN GOING UBER BORED AND INSANE!!! lol, thank god lol))

Raiden smiled and nods

"Of course....this may show you why uchihas are feared alot at times"

He said as he turned his attention to an open space. He looked at it for a moment and then used amaretsu. A massive dome of black fire erupted from the center of the empty field. It shrunk more and more and all that was left was a crator, black fire danced in it

"well...thats what it can do at full power, so you can imagine what you can do with it once you are in mangekyo stage"

He smiled slightly scratching his head watching the flames. Wondering if he may of overdone it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 pm
Reiko nodded, deep in thought. Fires had been breaking out around the gates of the village, and all around the world for that matter. Maybe, just maybe, this was the cause of this? She turned her attention back to Raiden. "How many people know how to do this?" she asked intently.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm
"Only those with the mangekyo sharingan...or higher. And the fire doesnt spread either, only burns what it touches."

He said crossing his arms looking at her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 pm
Ryu watched his mother trained, wishing he had Sharigan. He knew the Uchiha inherited them by blood while others like his mother implanted Sharigan eye that used to belong to other Uchiha to themselves to gain it. He rather not rid his eyes but it still looked so cool to have.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am
((finally, i though you died or something cause you never are on blaugh ))

"Alright then, i was just wondering about those fires that have been spreading around... everywhere. could this be the cause of it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am
(Sorry, my stepdad bought a new modem and it took forever to get it to work properly. Uh, what did I miss?)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 am
((not much really xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:33 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((finally, i though you died or something cause you never are on blaugh ))

"Alright then, i was just wondering about those fires that have been spreading around... everywhere. could this be the cause of it?" She asked.

He shakes his head

"I don't think so. It would be unwise to use it to cause fires, though its fires never spread. Though I can't help but wonder how that many fires are starting. Is there any around here or they were took care of?"

((ohh, your finally on lol. its been foreva lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 am
Reiko shook her head. "No, they all were outside the front gates, and in the surrounding lands." She sighed. "I have sent one of my densetsu to other villages, to see what happened there as well, but he hasn't reported back yet."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff