Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Suko did as he was told and then the fire started up again from the mouth of the beaker. His expression went totally blank along with his eyes as the stared right into the fire. He started to lose control over his body slowly and his legs started to become wobbly as he tried to take his gaze from the fire with no success.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 pm
Ethan turned to suko about to say something and noticed he was wobbling,
"Monitor-sama..?" Ethan questioned wondering what was wrong.
"mabye you should lay down.." ethan said grabbing Suko by the shoulders and gental placed him on the bed, shoving his stuff to the ground to make room for him. The beaker suddenly became red hot and the flames became massive.
"Oh no!" ethan gasped running to the beaker as fat as he could. he grabbed the beaker, and surprisingly the heat did not hurt him. his body told him to pour the lquid out, but his mind told him other wise.
He couldnt help himself he poured the flaming lquid out onto his plam,
ethan yelled a terribale scream of pain, but the lquid sank into his hand like a as if his hand was a sponge. the black spot on his hand became slightly bigger.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:48 pm
[[Lawl.. it okay.
You know.. It's be funny if she started running after him and phased, causing her clothes to explode off her. Lol. xd ]]

Travis had held her in his arms and let go of her so quickly...it took her a minute to realize he was running.
Mayumi was on her feet, chasing after him again.
"Travis!" She yelled, stopping at the fence. Tears rolled down her face, blurring her vision. He was a blurry, moving object, gradualing growing smaller.
"Please! Stop!" She yelled, her voice sounded strange from her crying.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 am
Suko watched the fire as ethan helped him to the bed. His mind was a wreck but as soon as ethan screamed and the fire and ooze had disappeared into his hand his mind reorganized itself and in a second he was stanidng over ethan a worried expression in his eyes. "Ethan are you alright," He asked worriedly," Should we take you to the nurse." And thats when he saw a black mark on his hand," Ethan whats this ," He said as he reached out grabbed his palm and turned it right side up so he could see what suko was talking about.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 am
Ethan could feel tears starting to come down his pale cheeks. He was never used to phyical pain, because usally he'd have a spell to rid of the pain almost imeditally. but he didnt know what to do for this one.
Ethan stared at his hand in awe. he had no idea what the black mark could be. but what ever it was he didnt want to find out. he closed his palm to hide it he felt a sharp sting but had no reaction to it,
"it's probably nothing. just a side effect of my fire....I doubt the nurses could do anything about this. ill just look for some type of potion to help slow the pain down..." Ethan murmered looking threw all of his potions. by now large hot tears were falling down his face, he could help but cry. he couldnt help but feel like this was all his fault, he knew suko had a thing for fire and shouldnt have tried to make the potioned so quicklyly without going over proceger[sp?], he made suko worried and even hurt himself in the process. he wasnt crying about the pain anymore, but for what he've done.
Ethan grabbed a green bottle and poured it on his palm it sillzed a little and white foam came around the edges where the skin had broke. ethan took long white cloth bandages out from his drawer and wrapped his palm. he tried to grin at suko to show him he was fine but just more tears would flow down.
"se-see im fine.." ethan closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 am
Suko looked at him with expression that clearly showed he didnt believe him. He walked over to one of his bags and took out his hanky(hankerchief sp?). Then he walked over to ethan and dabbed at his tears and grinned at him. "No more tears alright," He said and he looked at ethans now bandaged hand with curiousty but that was one question he wasnt going to ask. "Now are you alright," He said giving another gentle smile t ethan as he dabbed more tears from his face.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:06 am
[[Lol Travis would look back at the sound of tearing and then turn three shades of red! buwhahaha lol ]]

Once over the fence Travis pulled his shirt over his head roughly. He really could care less what others thought about it.
He wasn’t going to lose yet another one of his good shirts because of phasing. Though he was going at an inhuman speed, Travis could see everything perfectly clearly. He saw the expensive looking car coming at him in the corner of his eye as he was crossing a busy intersection.
He jumped over the hood leaving a hand size indent on its shiny yellow hood. He could hear the driver cursing him out even from far away.
He couldn’t help but smirk at that.

Once he was passed all the streets he was in a woodsy area.
He started on unbuckling his pants. Soon they were off and being thrown up a tree for later. The familiar heat started at his spine and spread outward. Travis stopped and leaned against a tree for a minute to catch his breath for this part. A loud tearing sound erupted as he broke through his skin. Travis’s human voice twisted into a wolf’s howl.
His skin lay in shreds around him. Now he was a large wolf. His golden red fur didn’t shine here in the shadows like it did outside of the school.
But his eyes did, his amber wolf eyes picked up the smallest source of light and reflected it back, making them glow. It felt so good. For the first time that day Travis felt completely free and…normal. He enjoyed the silence. She better not phase and come after me. He thought bitterly. He knew if she did, she would be in his head-they would be in the same pack.

[[So...my mom doesn't like my being on gaia all the time....she said I'm obsessed and asked that I not go on it anymore.... stare um so...I may drop of the grid for a few days......]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:10 am
[[wow i just reread what i wrote. i am very dramatical XD ]]

Ethan tried to grin and nodded telling suko he was better now. the touch of suko trying to calm him atually did help. his mind cleared, then he looked at his hand. he noticed the first couple layers of the bange had turned black as if they were burnt. he closed his fist and tried to hide it from suko. he hugged suko as a frendly juster[sp?!] of thankfulness though he was really just trying to hide his hand.
"thank you monitor-sama..." ethan again tried to smile.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 am
[[lol my characters younger but he seems older lmao]]

Suko was alittle startled by the hug and hugged back after a second," Heh its okay ," He said with a smile , but that smile quickly vanshed when he felt it. A small tug at his stomach. His thirst was activating. He felt fire spread through his stomach and body and tear up his throat as his sense of smeel became inehanced by alot. He backed away from ethan and felt a hand reach up to his throat as if thrying to stop it. "I cant.....i cant stay here....anylonger...right now," He huffed and ran from the room trying to get rid of all the human scent in the dorms. He burst through the doors and stumbled into an unsuspecting student. He didnt bother to apologize as he booked it for the gate. He took off out of it as his mind became frantic and his vision blurred. He rocked through the woods trying to get away from all the human scent. He kept going until he ran straight into werewolf. Suko stumbled and fell backwards on his butt and stared in horror at one of his enemies

[[*cough* thats u haru* cough*]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:10 pm
"Monitor-sama!" Ethan gaspes, realizing why he'd run away. he ran after him, but then he noticed he was prably just making it worse. He was human after all, if Ethan was to find him he would be dead for sure.
"oh what to do.." Ethan ran back into his room looking for something. he wasnt sure what to use, he couldnt think striaght. he just grabed his bottle of fairy dust. and tried to follow suko, but he tok his time. he didnt want to risk anything.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Mayumi took a deep breath. She could feel her entire body shaking.
Don't phase now. She tried reminding herself. It was no use.
Quickly she hopped the fence and looked around. No one. She quickly stripped her clothes off and set them beside a tree.
Almost immeadiately, her back, more in her spine seemed to grow with heat. Her wolf form took over, her body exploding with her dark brown fur. It was similiar to her own hair color.
Luckily she was smaller than most of the shape-shifting wolves, but still way too large to be considered a normal wolf.
She better not phase and come after me. Travis's voice echoes in her head.
Travis? What the hell was that for? You.. ugh. You're so confusing! She screamed at him.
Mayumi looked back at her clothes, remembering where they were. Everything looked much cleaner in her wolf form compared to her human eyes.
Travis's scent trail hit her. She began running in it's direction, stoppping when she came to a road. Cautiously she looked for cars, hoping no one would see her. None She thought, rocketing across the street.
His scent became stronger. He was close.
Travis. Honestly.. do you like me?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:38 pm
[[Hehee thanx. I haven't been reading your posts redface cuz I didn't really have the time but I read the ooc comments lol good thing too huh? 4laugh ]]

Travis? What the hell was that for? You.. ugh. You're so confusing! Mayumi’s voice rang in his head as if they were his own thoughts.
She phased…Why can’t you just…augh.
Mayumi! Get out of my head! Why did you phase?! He barked.

Careful what you think.

I-I didn’t mean to do that ok? I’m sorry all right? It was a mista-

That scent… He lifted his muzzle sniffing the air. The scent found him before the guy appeared in front of him suddenly. What was he doing out here?
Travis huffed trying to get that terrible smell out of his nose, it burned. God, that’s awful. It’s that same smell, sweet. The guy stumbled over himself and fell to the ground.

Travis growled defensively, his lips curling over his large k-nines. Something about him didn’t sit right. He was an enemy. No doubt about it. He looked scared.
Anyone would be frightened at the sight of a large werewolf. Travis reminded himself.
Still…
Travis’s eyes locked onto him, his fur standing up straight like spikes. His ears flattened back. His growl started low in his throat and progressively became louder and deeper.
It echoed against the trees. Travis’s tail swung back and forth, his large powerful paw scratched at the dirt in anticipation. He was just sitting there. What will you do? Travis questioned as he waited. He remembered Mayumi was there too-in his head at least. She was seeing this too.
Stay put, you're amazingly bad at listening to me, but just this once. Stay away. He warned, his voice filled with absolute authority.

I don't want her here...it's dangerous.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:31 pm
Mayumi stopped. Who was this guy?
All Mayumi could tell was that he smelled differed. It threw off Travis's scent, and made her head spin.
What do you mean you didn't mean too? Don't be sorry. I wanted you to-.. Whatever.. Fine, I'll go back.. as long as you'll come back. Mayumi thought, turning around.
There they are. She thought, finding her clothes.
As she looked around for people, the thoughts she didn't want to say spilled out.
Travis, I love you. She thought, shaking. Her body changed, transforming back into human form.
Oh my gosh. Why'd I say that? Gah.. Well let's see if he comes back now. She thought, slipping back into her clothes.
With a glance back at the school, Mayumi sighed, and hopped the fence.
[[Time lapse of like.. 5 minutes..]]
Mayumi closed her eyes as she laid down on her bed. Maybe a nap would help her calm down. It was hard, being away from him. What was that guy? Was Travis going to be okay?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:48 pm
Suko stared wide eyed at the wolf. He hissed a warning note implying that he wasnt there to attack. "I ...need....to get away from the school....from the humans," He said as he eyes flickered back and forth and he sniffed the air to see if ethan had followed. "Mt...instinct....my thirst....its taking over," He said as he got up on wobbly knees, before collapsing again as he held back his thirst. He laided there sprawld in the grass face down. It wouldnt be long before the instinct won the battle. He slowly tried to crawl away towards a tree to huddle under. He didnt like it when the thirst took over. Bad things happened when it did. His movements where sluggish, and once he curled up in a ball he watched the wolf with tired eyes.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm
Ethan wasn't too far from where suko was. When he spotted him by the tree he ran over to him,
"Monitor -sama!!" Ethen should have known better than ran to him.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games