Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:31 pm
Well, playing with the subconscious can be fun. According to some people I know, I hate a lot of people subconcsiously. I guess I'm just an angry person that bottles it up inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Yeah. Cutting is a terrible addiction and stopping isn't as easy as choosing to stop, as I am learning. It's also learning to stop. First one must choose before they can learn. I've finally chosen to stop, but I have yet to learn. It's so hard.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:19 pm
Phanari
Yeah. Cutting is a terrible addiction and stopping isn't as easy as choosing to stop, as I am learning. It's also learning to stop. First one must choose before they can learn. I've finally chosen to stop, but I have yet to learn. It's so hard.

But we all know that your strong enough...right?
Jst think when you find the one you love you gotta look good for it!
Most guys find scars on girls unattractive..well..certain scars..
now a cute little scar on her arm or something....well thats jst cute...
im ******** up arent i?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

im ******** up arent i?

Yeah. Kinda like tatoos. One on the arm is ugly. But the lower back of side him is kinda sexy, as I've been told.
And my scars go away after time. All myscars from Freshman yaer are gone. Besides, I know I have to quit. If I wanna marry and have kids one day, I don't want to have to put them through having a frak'd up mother. I've seen what it does to kids when the parents are destructive in ANY way. A lot of people in my IOP Group had that problem. One girl's mother would threaten to kill herself infront of her own kids. How terrible is that?  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

im ******** up arent i?

No. I share similar thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:58 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

im ******** up arent i?

Yay! im not a freak! or we both are! either way im not alone!

oh and Phan...yea...thats wrong....but i think if she wuz gonna threaten to do it so much she should have jst done it and quit saying she wuz gonna...i hate empty threats like those...they are made for nothing but attention....and if they werent empty...then why is she still here? and if shes not good riddens because someone that would threaten to do that in front of her children and cause that much pain....should have been killed...the idea of suicide is jst so wrong...to consciously choose to harm your loved ones with the pain of loss...most ppl say they consciously choose to die...that they dont think about their loved ones...bullshit...if you are in a life or death situation what is the one thing on your mind? if i wuz gonna die i would be thinking..."I hope to god my friends and family are okay and know i love them" thats would be my thoughts...thats why i hate it when ppl even consider it as an option...and to even reinforce my hate of it, a long time ago my mother threatened to kill herself...she had the knife at her chest as i stood there watching my dad cry as he begged her to stop...she turned the knife on him screaming that she didnt want to live and that if he got any closer she would use that knife on him cause nothing wuz stopping her...my dad walked closer and she dropped the knife and my dad held her as she cried for 30+ minutes...jst the pain of an almost suicide wuz horrendous...my mom and dad seperated...for a good time...then she found out how me and my siblings knew of the attempt...how i had seen it...and how hard this seperation wuz on us...she got help and my parents got back together...everytime someone speaks about killing themselves i see my mother standing in the kitchen a knife pointed at her heart....to see that image....i...i cant talk about this anymore right now....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:32 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

im ******** up arent i?

Yay! im not a freak! or we both are! either way im not alone!

oh and Phan...yea...thats wrong....but i think if she wuz gonna threaten to do it so much she should have jst done it and quit saying she wuz gonna...i hate empty threats like those...they are made for nothing but attention....and if they werent empty...then why is she still here? and if shes not good riddens because someone that would threaten to do that in front of her children and cause that much pain....should have been killed...the idea of suicide is jst so wrong...to consciously choose to harm your loved ones with the pain of loss...most ppl say they consciously choose to die...that they dont think about their loved ones...bullshit...if you are in a life or death situation what is the one thing on your mind? if i wuz gonna die i would be thinking..."I hope to god my friends and family are okay and know i love them" thats would be my thoughts...thats why i hate it when ppl even consider it as an option...and to even reinforce my hate of it, a long time ago my mother threatened to kill herself...she had the knife at her chest as i stood there watching my dad cry as he begged her to stop...she turned the knife on him screaming that she didnt want to live and that if he got any closer she would use that knife on him cause nothing wuz stopping her...my dad walked closer and she dropped the knife and my dad held her as she cried for 30+ minutes...jst the pain of an almost suicide wuz horrendous...my mom and dad seperated...for a good time...then she found out how me and my siblings knew of the attempt...how i had seen it...and how hard this seperation wuz on us...she got help and my parents got back together...everytime someone speaks about killing themselves i see my mother standing in the kitchen a knife pointed at her heart....to see that image....i...i cant talk about this anymore right now....

If the threat was genuine, it would've had a weaker impact than if they're empty. Think of it like this. (here comes the cheesey under-dramaticized example)

"Mommy, I don't wanna lose you. Please stay with me."
I'm gonna do it this time, you little brat. My lief is pointless. You all drestroyed me with your demands and your whining.
"Mommy, I'll never hurt you again. Just please don't do it, mommy, please!"
I lost my figure for you, and I used to be an attractive woman. You've been nothing but a burden for me since the day you came into this world. I'm through with you.
"Mommy, please! I promise I'll get better just please don't leave me."
Shut up! ::whack::
"OW! ::cries while begging for their mother to live::"
::realizes what she's done:: Oh my god. ::embraces child:: I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again.

Could you imagine having to go through that constantly over the years of your life?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:59 pm
This is getting really depressing...I've never had to worry about family suicide or anything like that...I feel strange now...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:15 pm
Chub be thankful.

and Phan, yes i could imagine that...
...it would blow and i would turn out ******** up...
though if it were me i would have prolly snapped and told them to jst do it and quit ******** around, like "WTF are you waiting for? Jst do it if your gonna ******** do it! if not stfu!" something along those lines...and then either it would happen or it would nvr happen again...around me...
thus the reason ppl say im an a*****e...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Chub be thankful.

and Phan, yes i could imagine that...
...it would blow and i would turn out ******** up...
though if it were me i would have prolly snapped and told them to jst do it and quit ******** around, like "WTF are you waiting for? Jst do it if your gonna ******** do it! if not stfu!" something along those lines...and then either it would happen or it would nvr happen again...around me...
thus the reason ppl say im an a*****e...

Yeah. I've started taking every threat seriously since Locke. Saved my life when I took her seriously. Whether or not you believe them doesn't matter. It should be taken seriously so they'll stop crying wolf.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:19 pm
This is getting too serious, I'll take a leaf out of my friends comic writing. *throws a water balloon at Phanaris's face* HEADS UP!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:08 pm
ZerimarObon
This is getting too serious, I'll take a leaf out of my friends comic writing. *throws a water balloon at Phanaris's face* HEADS UP!!!

NOT THE FACE! ::ducks at the balloon hits Chubby::  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:58 pm
Oh no you didn't! You didn't just dodge that water balloon! *grabs a hose* I'm gonna get you! *runs after Ari, spraying. Runs out of slack during the chase and falls onto his back, sending a fountain of sparkling water into the heavens and crashing back down onto himself*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 pm
ZerimarObon
Oh no you didn't! You didn't just dodge that water balloon! *grabs a hose* I'm gonna get you! *runs after Ari, spraying. Runs out of slack during the chase and falls onto his back, sending a fountain of sparkling water into the heavens and crashing back down onto himself*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH! You try to hit me and you spray yourself. BOO YA!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:15 pm
*glares at Phanari* Yeah, not the face...but you can't complain about this. *stuffs a huge EZpop water balloon down your pants, pokes the bump with a stick, watches it pop*  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff