Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:50 am
Liinas Imperfection - accepted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 pm
Username:Shaunsred

Rp name:Haru Lee

Elements?: Fire

Bloodline/Clan?:None

Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes

Demon?: None

Activity: (how often you are online) Often, will leave notice if im on vacation or something

Why do you want to join the leaf? Its one of the strongest, and a nice place for a noob to start

How can you better the leaf village? By being active, and bringing a healthy sence of humor smile

Give an Rp example:
Haru pulled out his sword, a glistening steel katana, and lunged tword his foe. He let out a scream "Die!" The cloaked assasan dodged and struck Haru in the back, knocking him on the moist ground. Haru Began bleeding crimson blood, but he was determined to survive. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Haru duplicated himself, and swiftly began striking from all angles. His opponant quickly overwelmed him with a barrage of sharp shuriken. In a puff of smoke his defeated dopplegangers disapeared. Haru let out a disapointed sigh and hurled a kunai at his unknown enemy, but it was nowhere to be found. Suddenly Haru was attacked by a large blade, he barly dodged it. Haru notices a friendly figure behind his foe, and a knife flying into the assasans back.  

shaunsred

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 pm
Hi all, I'm new here
Username: AAurion
Rp name: Akari Aurion
Elements?: Usually I use fire or darkness (don't yell at me saying darkness isn't a Naruto element - if you knew my backstory you'd understand ^^), but with hard work I can copy many jutsus.
Bloodline/Clan?: Due to events, I have the Sharingan in both eyes but am not part of the Uchiha clan. Kudos to whoever knows who my family is.
Have you read the Starter Forum? No, posted something and am waiting for a reply.
Demon?: Yes, not a tailed beast but still a demon. My power is to change into a dragon... and when my demon possesses me I am covered in black fire. Sorry but by then I can't tell friend from foe =S
Activity: (how often you are online) I just started gaia, but if I actually get some replies around here I'll be on a lot.
Why do you want to join the leaf? If you knew my story, you'd understand, but in a nutshell I need a home while I'm here.

How can you better the leaf village? I can protect the village and villagers, I am a very strong fighter.

Give an Rp example: .... Erm....Does it have to be with official Naruto characters? Or with my own too?

Also, do all my rp details have to already be from Naruto, or can I add my own?

EDIT: I don't want to wait for a reply, so I'll just put in part of one of my mini-stories in. It made me chuckle when I wrote it, no fighting in this part though. The "" part I'm throwing in now, so you know what's going on since it's the middle of the story.

"Akari was in bed suffering from three broken ribs, which happened when she had a run-in with Pain outside the village on a solo mission. She was careless, and was crushed against a cliff by Pain's repelling jutsu, after which other Konoha ninja came to help her after receiving her eagle summon's message, which she sent at the start of the battle. Pain had decided to back off for the time being, so now Akari has been stuck in bed all day."

A series of sudden knocks at the door interrupted her thoughts, making her jump.
“Akari?” Sakura called from outside. “I have your medicine for today. Are you awake?”
Typical Sakura to come so early in the morning.
Akari remained motionless. She didn't feel like talking at the moment...
Sakura knocked a few more times. “Still asleep,” she muttered. “I’ll come back later.” Akari exhaled as she heard Sakura’s footsteps. But then another familiar voice made her jump once again.
“Sakura-chaaaan!”
She groaned. Why did she have to be in the same building as Naruto?!
“Sakura-chan! Ohayou! What’re you doing here?” Naruto’s footsteps came to a stop as he reached Sakura.
“Oh, ohayou. I was just here to give Akari her medicine,” she replied.
“Eh? Oh,” Naruto said, his voice dropping a bit. He probably thought she was here to see him. “Then why do you still have it?”
“She’s asleep.”
“Ha! She always sleeps in,” he laughed as he ran over. “To wake her up you have to go like this!” He reached the door and banged on it. “A-KA-RI! WAKE UP!!”
Akari’s eye twitched. “I’m going to kill him later…
“Naruto! What the hell are you doing?!” Sakura ran over and punched him.
“Ow! What was that for?” Naruto exclaimed. He thought he was helping.
“Baka! Don’t wake her up!” Sakura whispered furiously. “She’s sick!”
“So?”
“So she needs rest!”
“But-”
“Go on! Go train or whatever you were going to do…” Their voices trailed off as they got farther away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm
darkness isn't an element in this guild... well it sort of is, but it isn't a main element which you need to choose from. Don't have a demon. That is explained in the starter forum thing. As for the RP, yes. Just RP as if you were the character you were creating. And don't be skimpy with it. Take a look at the other approved applications if you wish and work a length based off those.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 pm
Ok, yeah I was just editing my rp and when I finished I saw your post. Ok, fire then I guess, and ok no demon then... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 pm
no sharingan implants either. That was explained in the master set of rules, and in my other post sort of.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm
For darkness there is always the Nara Clan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 pm
Urgh, that's my power though... copying Bloodlines I mean. So I can't do that here? And just to clear things up, is there a darkness element or not?  

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 am
WEll no bloodlines cannot be copied, if you want a custom clan you would have to make one and wait for it to be accepted by the crew who will see if it would be to far out there depending on how you word it.

For the main four elements darkness isn't one of them. Just the usual Fire,Water, Lightning, and Earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 am
Kunesume2
WEll no bloodlines cannot be copied, if you want a custom clan you would have to make one and wait for it to be accepted by the crew who will see if it would be to far out there depending on how you word it.

For the main four elements darkness isn't one of them. Just the usual Fire,Water, Lightning, and Earth.

Or Wind, there's five =P Yeah, I'll just go with fire then...

I'd say my explanation would be ok for Naruto, the way I see it it seems plausible for Naruto rules. Ok, where do I post a request?  

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am
See that section on the main page that says obtain bloodlines/clans here? That one...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 am
AAurion
Kunesume2

Or Wind, there's five =P Yeah, I'll just go with fire then...

I'd say my explanation would be ok for Naruto, the way I see it it seems plausible for Naruto rules. Ok, where do I post a request?

for a clan or a bloodline it in the main form where it says

Obtain a Bloodline here

After approval for the bloodline you really don't have to edit your village join request since perky will be on tomarrow to accept you or not.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

AAurion

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am
Ack, sorry I should have just looked before I posted anything. Now you guys are probably annoyed with the new noob sweatdrop k thanks though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 pm
wow are you guys impatient.

shaunsred - accepted, but realize that academy students cannot use shadow clone.

AAurion - basically what everyone else said  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 am
WereWeasels
assasin of the creed
thefire158
Please fill out this form
[b]Username:assasin of the creed
[b]Rp name:nabuko arashi
[b]Elements?:wind and fire
[b]Bloodline/Clan?:arashi (another that got killed by orochimaru when i was born)
[b]Have you read the Starter Forum?no
[b]Demon?:10-tailed wolf (white chakra)
[b]Activity: (how often you are online)often
[b]Why do you want to join the leaf? because i wanna start anew i have a dark past...

[b]How can you better the leaf village?i will help all that need me

[b]Give an Rp example:-plays hide-and seek to baby-sit kids while parents are away-

everything here seems ok except for the rp example (probabily needs to be longer) and the 10 tailed wolf. (it's not a real demon so you can't have it. go check the demon thread to see which ones are available.) You can be in the arashi clan but you won't really have any special abilities for it since it's not on of the clans in the guild.[/quote]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games