Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 pm
(...lets pretend i wasn't here for the last ten minutes LOL)

"Well I am only a clone but I'm sure I could trade off with my real self...wait my real self is at the gates of Sunagakure, fighting off Zeramaru's snakes (Yeah apparently he left but misworded it making it seem like he was there.) Although Ban is there, so maybe there wouldn't be a difference. What do you think, Reiko?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 pm
The Lovely Bella
"I'm fine for now, but please take my son. I can't allow him to be exposed to someone like this." Marina took a deep breath. She hands stop shaking and it was easier to breathe. "Kit, you leave and become one of them? How stupid do i feel right about now. I can't beleive i slept with someone like you. I have to say that you were a lot more sane back then."
(( Slept with him lol I've never seen someone do it in this rpg before let alone have a kid (it is Kit's right?) ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 pm
Dark-Ninja70
The Lovely Bella
"I'm fine for now, but please take my son. I can't allow him to be exposed to someone like this." Marina took a deep breath. She hands stop shaking and it was easier to breathe. "Kit, you leave and become one of them? How stupid do i feel right about now. I can't beleive i slept with someone like you. I have to say that you were a lot more sane back then."
(( Slept with him lol I've never seen someone do it in this rpg before let alone have a kid (it is Kit's right?) ))

((No, it's not kit's))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 pm
(me and Susumu have two kids!)  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 pm
(O_o wow, someone got busy....lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 pm
( Man Hanzo's gonna have to get busy sometime cool )

@The Lovely Bella: Uhh whose is it and what's his/her name?

@Hector: Haha you and Susumu the raikage wow looks like hector likes women in power lol. What are there genders and names?  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm
(Dude, I trained Susumu, and the oldest is A girl nameed Kasumi she's 2, and then a boy named Kisho he's 1)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 pm
hector rouge
(Dude, I trained Susumu, and the oldest is A girl nameed Kasumi she's 2, and then a boy named Kisho he's 1)
( Do you guys rp them or does someone else? Do they have profiles and stuff or are they just there lol, btw are they living in cloud or mist? )  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm
(we role-played them but when their older someone else will, and they live in Cloud)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:47 pm
(Aw that sucks. The woman always gets custody....lol btw about how long did i miss perky by?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:53 pm
(well you missed her by ALOT, and also me and Susumu's RPC's are married, the kids are going to live here for alittle while soon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm
(No I meant my post from a while ago. and yeah i knew that you guys were married rpc way, i saw your vacation in moon island.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm
( Lol I guess she learned more then she expected... cool )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm
(Lot of ooc, lol)

Rahenno entered the office from an ice mirror, he saw a group of ninja disscusing some matter involing two kages. "Looks like i'm not late." He said sitting in a nearby chair.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 pm
(lool shut up Dark)
Oroami looked at Rahenno "Well, it seems like your alittle late, but i'll tell you this, The Yuki and Tsukikage are trying to over take the world, so me the other Kages and many other high ranked ninja are going to obliterate them." Oroami looked to the ground "I'm not sure how i can keep everything peaceful, hopefully people haven't joined Neska's army, i know clones have, including mine."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games