Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:45 pm
((Oh like how he could twist the ameretsu fire and stuff....Thats the best part lol.)) "s**t!" Waving a hand Kit manipulated part of the water to block the fire that would cause certain doom to anything it touched. small drills of water prtruded from the dragons body and slammed against the black fire in an attempt to slow it down. Buying as much time as he could Kit fell onto one knee. looking through one eye he thoght. 'I might have to use him....' Pushing the thought out of his mind agin he called back to his comerades. "I cant hold this forever!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 am
Zeramaru was moving the fire and his knee was a bit wobbly due to using amaterasu.
"wait wasn't this guy the...crap i better stop the fire'' Zeramaru thought remembering asking the gobi.
"Zann you and you cloud nin can leave Zann come over and ill show you the way" Zeramaru said as the fire twisted away from kit and moved towards Xantos only.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:48 am
((Wow....I kinda dug myself into a hole now....I can't even post... And sengetsu, it wasn't EXACTLY of my free will. He pulled out this paper and I was like "OOH, Paper!" and he was like "Oh that's nothing." *bite*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:24 am
"It's just you and me now!" Xantos yelled, he used great water barrier, making the wall as high as he could.
"I need a plan...I could use the soul release thing I developed...but I wouldn't be able to return for my body for a week or so...and Zeramaru will proabably have turned it into a puppet....nobody wants a ghost for a hokage...I could use Pandemonium...though I'm not to keen on dying...." Xantos though, it seemed they were both at a stalemate almost to him, he could turn the tide, but he liked being alive.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:34 am
futashi ready himself if anything happen, but then he saw that zeramaru stop. he was still on guard if anything happen, but look at the others. leaving would seem to be good right now to. he was still alittle weak from his right from zann.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:07 am
Zeramaru saw that nothing was happening they were an even match.
"Dont think I cant hurt you because of that wall!" Zeramaru said this but he knows he was bluffing.
"I could try a summon but no snake would fit...yes that might just work" Zeramaru said this softly but loud enough for xantos to hear like it was a trap.
"youkai seiretsu (Specter Parade)!" Zeramaru made a string of seals then the ground was hazy even past the barrier and the fire still wont subside it continued to try and burn the barrier trying to get through.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 am
Zann spun around and quickly dashed after Zeramaru. In this situation, he had no choice but to trust him. He looked behind him to make sure that the others were following, and as he ran his right automail arm was raised in front of him to protect him and the others should there be oncoming attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:28 am
Zeramaru leaned over towards zann and whispered "the bunshin at the corner of the fort will let you through just dont let anyone besides you kit and the nibi go through" Zeramaru whispered then suddenly mysterious inhuman voices started to emanate from the walls and floors.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 am
((I'm guessing Jedi's included?))

Zann nodded briskly and turned around to the bunshin that Zeramaru mentioned. Although he could see no reason for Zermaru to lead them to a trap, knowing his character he still kept some suspicion about him. His right hand was poised, ready to defend himself as well as the others in case of attacks. A wind clone formed in front of him, and dashed forwards in case of any traps laid in front. Even though he was still weak from Futashi's fight, he was still strong enough to be a formidable opponent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:43 am
((yup i want to be alone with lord hokage. I just want to know how much damage i can inflict on konoha))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 am
((lol ok then we'll leave you to peace. Btw Fire, Mito approved at the underground fighting arena, come to the Desert arena if you read this.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 am
Kit closed his eyes and jumped off to the right. Rolling on the floor he slammed against the wall. Taking a few deep breaths he cented himself as he pepared for the escape. The water dragon jutsyu had almost completly drained him of half his chakra. If he planned on doing anymore fighting he would need to rely on the gobi. "Lead the way..." He said as he looked at the shadow clone.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:36 pm
(Wow....thanks for friggin leaving me to die guys. Two years I've pretty much spent, aswell as one year being hacked, working my way to hokage, and now I'm going to end up getting killed probably...well, if this dosn't turn out, so long guys)

"Now tell me Zeramaru, what could you possibly achieve by killing me? Power? No, Konoha is strong, I've got somebody who can take my place. A new puppet? if it comes to that I'll burn my own body. Or are you just so insane that you need to kill every thing? Why don't we call this a draw, it seems i've let my nerves work up since you took orion and killed little Xiah." Xantos said, a bit coldly to, he threw up another water barrier to keep the flame at bay.
"just one more second...."
He quickly dropped the barrier, side-jumping over the flame and rushing at Zeramaru, he had his byakugan on, and when he was close enough...
"8 Trigrams...361 palms!"
This was his last move planned, if he couldn't use anything else and found himself cornered, he would have to end it for both of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:52 pm
futashi look at zann and followed him he look back to see xantos. he was worried about him. he was his assassin brother before. but he was to weak and would only get in his way. he then just followed zann. he look at his arm and was thinking if it was right to cut off his arm or not.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:57 pm
(to weak? Boy I kick yo a**...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items