Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:33 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk but think of the poor cow!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:36 pm
God gave us steward ship over the creatures and the earth. We are therefore to take care of them and they are also there to provide us with what we need to be healthy.

Besides I steak is gooooooooooood. Mooooo.  

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:29 pm
Steak is disgusting...ewww the taste of fat *shivers*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:44 pm
But,we don't take care of them,not all of them ::tears up:: we cut down their homes for out skyscrapers,and mansions,and factorys!!

cry

if God gave them us to care..then eating is not caring right?  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anddd changing the subject from slaughtering animals and what god's intentions was for our lil animals and such.

I am stuck In Pokemon Emerald ^^;; . Wandering around the vast plains with mai poor HM cursed Pokemon. I got up to the 3rd badge and i have no idea what to do now. w00ts. However raising up my lovely Friend nicknamed Pokemon is always fun ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:53 pm
Hm, i don't have that one. I only have silver version..but i'm more stuck in Zelda: seasons...

I remember i use to be obssesed with Lance the dragon master..i had a huge crush on that bishie XP  

Ai`
Crew

Icarus7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:33 am
Err... did you make a cheat thing or something? The Alan guy isn't familiar... looks like an Aztec Cow.

I have tonsilitis! Or something... Sore throat, neck ache, and headache. The neck ache and sore throat are a given, but how can your tonsils give you a headache?!?!!?

Speaking of Aztec, in the game I'm gonna make, I'll have an Aztec-like little island. One person will have cloud powers in a parrot suit, and another will have liquid lightning! Yes, liquid lightning. Maybe plasma, but more like a mix of water and electricity. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:56 am
Hey Tiffany, sorry I ruined your post plan in the Majin's HQ ruins sweatdrop , well the main reason for this post is that I wanted to ask if I could Rp for the Seijyun NPC's : Itaburu (( My mentor )) and Kokuhyou (( My mentor's apprentice and my battle partner )) and if you already thought of a weapon for them or ability when you have the time, P.M. it to me since it seems like it's still a secret.
Ohhh by the way I have been thinking for a new thread with a different name but for the new thread, I'll have to ask Kurai, for authorization or the crew.... but if you get the chance to talk to them before I do, could you ask them for it and that more plots could be followed into the new thread if he agree, so it wouldn't be another thread only built with a few posts in it ??  

Kevin Kun

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:27 am

tis Alan is to be a lazy Slaking.

and im stuck again XP. hehe.. POkemon got harder...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:01 am
Oh... Oh...... With the Item equiped, I thought the eyes were the teeth, the Hair was the big cow nose, the ears were the eyes, the arm's end was the ears, and the item symbol was the arm/body. Wow... what a mixup... mistaking a sloth for a cow... they're both slow though xp

Wait... Pokemon's still cool with you!? Yay I can buy the game and be a lemming in a different crowd!! xp

I remembered once I was looking in a Pokemon magazine, and there was the results for a win-a-scooter contest on one page. There were the kids/teens ages 8-17, and then one 81 year-old guy. What?!!?!?  

Icarus7

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:10 am
Pokemon isn't nessacarily the 'coolest' thing to have and such. but it is diffently fun XP. The games kickass. Its just 4kids butchering the show into a horrible HORRIBLE kids show. It was a tragedy...

And besides Summer boredrem is begining to set in for me. So i had to get something. Ky has his haverst moon keeping him sane in Cali and China.

and now. To futher my point of 4kids butchering.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:59 am
A VGCats fan! :hugs:

I made the behind the scenes comic my wallpaper.

To Be Continued! Unfortunately...
(They'e in different times and rooms here)
Leo:So I've been secretly peeing in her coffee ever since.
Aeris:So I've been switching our coffee ever since.
Leo: *drinks* Mmmm...  

Icarus7

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:35 pm
Those graphics are disgusting! I'm not going to read that. HEY! I'M AN EVEE!!! *points to Kurai's pokemon*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:38 pm
Oh no!! You killed Luffy!! gonk  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:43 pm
I don't like One Piece..and (no offense to fans) i really hate Naruto also

Pokemon is something to waste time..but i play Hamtaro instead..

I heart Panda

Makie edit :: I KNOW!!!! I LOVE PANDA TOO!!!! >w< HE'S SO ADORABLE!!! My old hamster, Milfie looked exactly like Panda. >w<  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games