Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 pm
Flora stood off the couch and said, "I'm going to bed. Goodnight daddy." she then took off to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Leo smiled and said,"good night Flora. i'll see you in the morning."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm
Shana nodded her head eagerly. Maybe this fellow wasn't too bad though she would have to remain cautious. He could be trying to get her in his debt. Like Shana would ever honor any debts she got herself into. "You bet I do! I'm starving."

Azar shook his head numbly. "No... Nothing's wrong. Just morbid thoughts." He said with a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Faith knew something was bothering him. "Oh...ok then." She noticed the sunset was close to coming. "Oh the sunset is almost starting. Wanna go watch? Iv always loved to see the sunset and rise." She said with a smile.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Scourch smiled and said"K be back in a sec." He then he then ran off and returned about 1 second later holding two ice cream cones. "I assume you like ice cream,"he said with a smile as he held out one for her to take.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:05 pm
When Fortuna removed all the other baby stuff from the room and outside of teh room. She placed new things in the room. Things for Kobi's age.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:23 pm
Shana smiled at him. It was a strange habit, but she never took the things that were offered to her. She tended to instead reach for the other one. It was simply a test to ensure that the person hadn't poisoned one of them. Shana reached out for the one not offered and added, "Sorry... Just some little tradition from my people." It was a quick lie. "And who doesn't like ice cream?" Shana asked as she took the ice-cream cone. Carefully, she lifted it up to her mouth and watched Scourch waiting for him to take a taste.

Azar knew that he shouldn't have lied, but he couldn't tell her yet. He hadn't even told his parents about the voice though they knew about him turning into a demon whenever rage overtook him. Azar just wanted to be 'normal' around someone for a little while longer. "Sure." Azar said, returning the smile. It was rare for him to watch the sunset with anyone, but animals for company. "It'll be a pleasure." Azar added.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Faith grabbed her candy bag. She wanted to use her power to fly them there but she wasnt sure she should use them yet. "Well I know the best place for a sunset." She smiled and ran to the hill that over looked the ocean.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:05 am
Scourch shrugged and said"that's cool." he then took a bite of his icecream and said,"Mmmm, you're right anyone who doesn't like ice cream is weird."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am
Shana nodded her head. "Well, I'm glad that's agreed on." She took another bite of her ice-cream. Her eyes darted to look at the setting sun. "Looks like it'll be nightfall soon." It was a shame. Talking with Scourch had left her no time to look for a nice place to sleep. She figured she could always find a place in the park to sleep in her kitsune form.

Azar ran after her. "Oh really?" He asked before stopping at the top of the hill. The light from the setting sun was beautiful and it painted the horizon in bands of pink, orange, yellow, and purple. "Woah... This is nice." He was left stunned.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:35 pm
Faith sat down and smiled looking over the sunset. "Yeah...it was always my favorite place to spend."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:28 pm
Name: Unknown
Codename: Puppet King
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Mean, Rude, Hated, Strict, Moody
Powers: sucks Teen Titans' souls into puppets, spells
Abilities: Fast, Crawl into small spaces easily, Hiding,
Weakness: Destroying his remote, Water, and Wood cutters
Weapons: Remote
Bio: The Puppet King is an evil marionette who sucks all of the Teen Titans' souls into puppets.
Good/Evil: Evil
Theme Song: This is Halloween by: Marily
Other: Wants revenge

ElectricCandii

3lephant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Sam ran from the police. She hid in an aly and sat beside a garbage can. She had a tear form in her eye and ran down her face. "I didnt mean to kill her...I am supposed to be good"

Kendra was glad that the sun was setting. She smirked and noticed how quiet the town was. "Maybe I should "lit" the place up." She started a fire at a park and an area close the the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:26 pm
Azar smiled. "Yeah... It's a nice place." He tilted his head as black smoke obscured part of the sunset. "What the-" He cut off and turned his head towards the smoking park. "We have to stop the fire..." Azar's eyes narrowed. Whoever ignited the park would pay.  

dragonelf213

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games