Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm
((lolz! I'm curious!))

Rose looked at him and smiled, "Okay, just to tell you this isn't that bad, there is worse, it's just I haven't felt it before. I've been around when he did this to people and I have done this myself, way before I met you." She looked down, "I feel so horrible." She looked back at Haseo, "Did I ever tell you your so sweet!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm
Haseo shook his head "thats all in the past now" he put his finger under her chin and telted her head up "anything for you" he leaned down and kissed her gently  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Rose kissed Haseo with ease. The pain all gone now. She moved her hands to around his neck and wrapped her fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 pm
he leaned against her and slid his arms under her then lifted her up and sat her on the couch withought breaking the kiss  

TheXUltimateXEvil

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby

Emiko's heart felt like it was about to leap out of her chest in joy. She blushed and tried to cover it with one hand. After a few minutes she gave up the hiding it and looked up at Jake. She leaned up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek then looked at the ground. Emiko loved the poem he would recite to her when they were alone and she would always repeat it in her head. Emiko squeezed Jasper's hand slightly and let out a soft sigh of joy. SHe wanted to leap in the air and scream with joy, but Emiko would never act like that.

Jasper chuckled lightly again at the squeeze. "You alright?" He said, pushing her forward; the trees were now too thick for the two to be should to shoulder. He started to hum, his smooth voice echoing over the trees. Jasper put a hand on the spot Emiko kissed, and smiled again. "I wonder where this 'Crushilla' is." He asked to no one in particular. He started to hum again, but quicker this time. Seeing light quite a distance away, Jasper smiled and walked quicker.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Rose pulled a bit closer to Haseo and pulled him down on top of her on the couch as she laid down.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:43 pm
he ran his right hand down the side of her body and let it rest on her hip and he deepened the kiss  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm
She stayed still and just followed on with the kiss. She didn't notice the buzzing in her head.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 am
tokomiko
Jasper chuckled lightly again at the squeeze. "You alright?" He said, pushing her forward; the trees were now too thick for the two to be should to shoulder. He started to hum, his smooth voice echoing over the trees. Jasper put a hand on the spot Emiko kissed, and smiled again. "I wonder where this 'Crushilla' is." He asked to no one in particular. He started to hum again, but quicker this time. Seeing light quite a distance away, Jasper smiled and walked quicker.

Emiko looked back at Jasper and smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine!" She then looked foward and squinted here eyes trying to find something in the distance. Her weak human eyes only spotted a tiny dot and that dot was just barely visible. "Hmmm...my aunt told me that to get to 'Crushilla' we first get past the Forbidden Forest. Then go to Snake's Past and follow the river for about three miles. After that there should be a small gap in the rocks to either side of the river. She told me that the gap in the rocks was the entrance to 'Crushilla'." Emiko then looked back at Jasper to make sure he caught all of what she was saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 pm
Haseo reached up and ran the back of his left hand across her cheek and then through her hair

((lol just tryin to keep it at a pg-13 level))  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:05 pm
((Thank you! ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 pm
Rose then heard a loud voice in her head and broke the kiss, scowling under her breath, angry.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Haseo sat up "Rose whats the matter?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:08 pm
"He's here!" She grumbled, still mad. Her father had just ruined everything! She looked at Haseo, "He's calling me...us." She said as the orders continued in her head.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:24 pm
Haseo stood up "Rose stay here...... if i lose he will just take you away withought warning, but if your in the city the gaurds will protect you" he turned and walked towards the door  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games