Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:42 am
Coryn sighed in response. "Not yet . . . five more minutes . . ." he muttered sleepily. He hadn't gotten as much sleep as she had, and therefore wasn't quite ready to wake up yet. Well . . . his body wasn't. His mind however was a different story. How was your sleep last night? he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:45 am
Karelym heard the sigh as the other muttered, chuckling and smiling. Her silly, dragon lover. She heard the voice in her heard and thought back without hesitation, The best that I have slept since the last time we were together, my vyallah. As always, I sleep the best with you. And the best is wonderful and warm, and makes me dream only of you. Karelym stroked Coryn's tail somewhat absently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Coryn sighed and smiled as he heard her thought. I'm glad to hear that . . . he thought back. As Karelym stroked his tail, he moved it so that it stroked her hair. I suppose we must get up now my love . . . I am sure you are hungry, and I never did get that cooked fruit for you yesterday . . . he thought to her, not wanting to get up, but his stomach telling him that he better.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:51 pm
Karelym felt her hair being stroked even as she stroked his tail. How did you sleep, my vyallah? The action made her chuckle, glancing to Coryn as he continued. Mmm..that's right, your wonderful cooked fruits. Well then, it wouldn't be fair to keep our stomaches waiting, she thought with a playful grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:05 pm
"No it would not . . ." Coryn mumbled as he FINALLY got up, his tail releasing Karelym from it's grasp as he stretched, very much like a dog would, his tail curling up, and his front paw as far in front of him as they would go. He let out a sigh as he laid back down and looked at Karelym. "Shall we?" he asked, basically asking her to get on his back so that they could go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:34 pm
Karelym heard him mumble as he rose and released her. She smiled at how very dog-like his actions were, before climbing onto his back. "Of course! I've been looking forward to it." Still smiling, she glanced to see the position of the sun..noon was a couple of hours away, Rollan would be by to go..where? "Coryn..where exactly are we going?" The destination and purpose had never been properly explained to her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 pm
Coryn paused and stiffened slightly. He started walking towards the entrance to the cave. It's . . . a meeting for dragons . . . he said hesitantly and wouldn't say anything more. It was something he did not like talking about. Quickly he lifted off and started to fly towards a berry patch that he intended to go to yesterday before the waterfall incident happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm
The stiffening surprised her, was there something bad about where they were going? "A meeting?" But the other seemed not to want to say anymore about it so she quieted. For awhile, she didn't say anything, but as the forest passed beneath her and the thrill of flying took hold again, she smiled. I'd like to find a way to fly with you, Cor. Wouldn't that be fun? Despite the fact that without shifting her form..there wasn't much way to do that.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:34 pm
Coryn shook his head. No . . . I like carrying you . . . he whined to her. And it was true. He liked the small bit of weight on his back that told him that she was with him, the wonderful feeling of her getting onto his back . . . he would miss that if she found a way to fly with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:59 pm
Karelym chuckled, truth be told, she had hoped for such an answer. Never fear my vyallah, I like being carried by you. And only you. There was no one else in all of the world she would ride with, no one else she would even want to ride upon.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 pm
Coryn let out a small sigh of relief. Good. he said firmly and then landed in the berry patch. "Choose whatever fruit you want my love . . . but be careful, creatures not as tame as Rollan enjoy coming here and there are also thorns in many of the bushes . . ." he said, turning his head and neck to look at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm
Karelym smiled, sliding off of Coryn as he touched the ground. She steadied herself a moment, looking around with one hand on Coryn. At his comment, she chuckled, "I think Rollan would not be pleased by that comment." Little that she knew of him, she knew little boys well enough to know that they didn't like the image of 'good boy'..and tame certainly added to such an image.

She glanced around, viewing all the fruits before deciding. There were about two or three different kinds, unusual for being so closed together. There were snaggleberries, lindergs, and sanyans.* Karelym began plucking them and realized she'd brought nothing to put them in. With a grin at Coryn, she popped a few in her mouth before lifting her shirt at the bottom, making a sort of fruit holder. Thinking on his earlier comment, she tilted her head as she collected various fruits, the sanyans being a bit high for her reach at present. "So my love," she asked teasingly, "Are you tame?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:43 pm
Coryn however, was not there. He had spotted a deer that had been moving through the trees and decided that this was a good time to go hunting for himself. And Karelym wouldn't have to see or hear anything that had happened. So he had sneaked off and went after the deer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 pm
Karelym turned, wondering why there'd been no response. To her surprise and slight pang, Coryn was gone. "Coryn," she called, hoping the other would answer..before remembering their link. Coryn, are you alright? She'd thought he'd gone for some sort of painful reason.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:01 pm
Coryn had killed the deer, with her permission of course, and was in the middle of eating it when he heard Karelym's words. I am fine my vyallah. Just . . . eating . . . he thought back, the last part rather hesitantly because he didn't want her to remember when he had last eaten. He was sure that the sounds had disgusted her at least a little bit. But what could he do? He needed to eat to live.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games