Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Lilith Teivel Noir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm
Maya looks at Tara, "Good to see you and yes, Mr. Wilson is most kind," she says, "I hope you don't mind, I need some time alone," she adds, she is almost ready to shift into her form to explore.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 pm
((Wow, another Terra, that's unexpected! I might play Rose eventually though I don't think I have the time to fill out a profile for her right now.))

Raven sighed. "Let's see..." She stared at the green girl in front of her. Without a doubt, this was Beast Boy's daughter, there was nobody else with green skin like that. Thinking it over, she said the first thing that came to her mind, "Beast Girl?"  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:03 pm
((The sad thing is I am going to have to introduce Terra2 to and kill her off in order to introduce Terra3. This is Terra1 I am playing. I'll miss you two.))
"Mom I said my name like Dad's is Garfield Mark Logan and your name is real name Rachel Roth." Beastgirl replied.
((http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rachel_Roth_(New_Earth)))
"Ok, watch out for weirdos. I once ran into some weird green guy. I mean he was kind of cute, but he talked about me as if he knew me which was weird."
Tara Replied.
((The Post now says Markovia instead of russia. smile
Should that be Terra1 I am playing or Terra2? Should we introduce GeoForce?
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tara_Markov_(New_Earth)
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tara_Markov_(Team_Titans)
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Atlee_(New_Earth)
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Brion_Markov_(New_Earth)
Yeah, so Terra 2 is a princess and Terra 3 might not qualify as human though earth is her home!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 am
Maya nods to Tara's words, "I thank you for your warnings but do keep whatever you are going to see between the two of us...it's a girls thing," she says. Focusing on the mythical creature she is going to shift, she allows the change to take place, fur spouts on her skin, her jaws stretch forward, she drops onto her fours as her change continues. Her body starts to shrinks and her clothes become too big for her, soon the change completes and a snow white fox steps out from a pile of clothes but instead of one tail, she has at least 3 tails, also for a fox, she is almost the size of collie. "I can change to mythical creature...there's a few forms I can speak, this is one of them, well in this form, I bet no weirdos will dare to mess with me," she says and bares her sharp fangs. "I will be going, I will come back soon, I promise and do keep this as our secret for now, I will let Mr. Wilson know soon enough," she says and she leaps out of the window. Landing on her fours, she pads out of the mansion, heading to check the city out.  

Lilith Teivel Noir

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 pm
"Oh," Raven said. Her mind was spinning as she thought over it. What would she name her daughter? Raven had never thought about it. Anyway, it could've been Beast Boy who had named her. "How am I supposed to know?" She asked crossly. "There are a million names."

((I think you should be playing Terra1. Geoforce is associated with which Terra?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:14 pm
((Terra 1 is Geoforce's sister and princess of Markovia. I am back, but only temporily))
"Perhaps you should avoid telling Mr. Wilson about it." Tara replied with a serious look on her face.
Meanwhile in Titan's tower Beastgirl was caught off guard befopre she could reply properly. "Where is your bathroom, Mother?"  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lilith Teivel Noir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Maya manages to hear Tara before she leaves, she runs down the streets, shifting into a large black dog, acting like a friendly stray, if possible. She just wanna check out the area, she runs to the docks and sees a T-shape tower, she wonders who live there, she shrugs it off and runs off, she notes down the places she has been in a delicate map in her head. Once she has done exploring, she heads back to the mansion, she pauses slightly looking around.

[[Edited]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Raven pointed in the direction of the hall of the bathroom before saying the directions, "Go down that hall and make a right. The door to the bathroom is the last one."  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:38 am
((I am starting an X-men RP! http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men_(Earth-616) ))
color=Teal]"Fine I'll make the question easier. What is Dad's Full name?" Beast girl replied and then ran off to the bathroom./color]
((What about the name Angela Marie Logan? After her Grandmothers?
Angela Roth being the birth name of Arella.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Arella
))
"Um Excuse me miss? Do you know the way to Titan's tower" Said a tall muscular with white eyes that were currently glowing bright green eyes and semi-long blond hair who almost walked into Maya just as she had went out the gate of the Manor.This man was altering his clothing through his illusional powers.
Superboy was flying over the area when he saw the man and realized who he probably really was, so he flew to the Titan's tower and rang the Doorbell and when Robin answered the door Superboy yelled out at the top of his lungs for near by titans to hear. "I think the demon Neron is is Jump City!"
User Image
(( http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Neron_(New_Earth) ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:15 am
Maya pause and looks at the man, she growls at him, she may be young but her senses know what this man is, she shifts into her seiryuu humanoid form. Her body is now make form solid ice, she growls at him, "Demon...what do you want?" she backs away from him.  

Lilith Teivel Noir

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 am
((She only knows his first name not his full name which is Garfield Mark Logan, so your post is incorrect? What should I call you? If I forgot your name after learning it I am sorry?
Neron eyes are apparently white I fixed.. ))

"Mortal you don't no what your dealing with! I am Neron, Lord of the Underworld!" He screamed out of extreme annoyance that bordered on rage;His fowl voice which was seemingly as deep as the bowls of hell echoed sinisterly for miles.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:17 am
"Make that a half mortal, demon..." she growls, Maya just can't stand a demon, it make her blood boils, "I have no idea what is this Titans Tower you are looking for and even if I do, I won't even tell you, not in the name of my mother, Nyx," she says. As a half goddess she is still unsure why she dislike demon so much.  

Lilith Teivel Noir

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Raven sighed, wishing that she had spent more time with Beast Boy to have actually learned his full name. She knew his first name was Garfield, having learned that on a previous adventure. Now just for the last name... As she was thinking, Superboy's yell brought her over to the door. Great, this day really couldn't get any better. The only thing it had been missing before was a demon and now here was one invading the city. "Do you know where in Jump City?" Raven asked, closing her eyes at the same time. She could sense if the demon was close but it would save time if Superboy knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm
((I am back girls!Seriously what should I call you De?))
"You know if you cooperate with me I can give you anything!" Neron replied with a deceptive grin.]
"Last time I checked he was outside Wilson Manor." Superboy replied.
"Um, Mom did you forget today is Dad's Birthday?" Angella said after returning from the bathroom.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers