Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Ryan brushed her cheek gently. "That's not all I will do for you tonight Bri . . ." he said softly and lowered his hand to her chest and then thought about giving her magick back, summoning it all to his hand before relasing it back into her. He smiled. While he was a mouse, and they had confessed their love to each other, he had made a silent promise to himself. He would undo her collar and give her back her magick as soon as he could. He intended to fulfill that promise . . . he would SHOW her how much he trusted her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm
Brilyra felt her cheek being brushed, and tilted her head to his hand a bit, watching curiously. And then the hand went to her chest, and magick came and went back into her. Her eyes glowed a moment before settling and leaving a bright smile on her face as she flexed her fingers. She was whole once more..she could feel the magick rushing through her. With an excited laugh, she came forward and jumped up a bit, managed to get her arms around Ryan's neck even though it left her feet a bit off the ground as she hugged the other tightly, "Thank you, Rye..thank you so much.." Brilyra moved her head and pressed a firm kiss to his lips, obvious excitement laying beneath it before she pulled away and simply went back to embracing him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:20 pm
Ryan smiled and then pushed her back a bit. "Hey Bri . . . could you . . . um . . ." he muttered and then pointed to his shoulder which was still bleeding freely, causing his left arm to hang limp. He had forgotten to heal it himself and a sheepish smile appeared on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:50 pm
Brilyra felt herself being pushed back and watched as he muttered and then pointed. Seeing his shoulder and realizing what he meant, her eyes widened, "Oh! Ryan. I'm so sorry, here." She closed her eyes, placing her hands against his arm and focusing. Within moments, the arm was healed and she opened her eyes witha smile, "All better."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 pm
Ryan then wrapped both arms around her and pulled her into a kiss, his lips upon hers. All the love, gratefulness, and relief that he felt being put into this one action. During this entire time, he had no idea that they had a spy among them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:36 am
Brilyra felt arms around hers as Ryan kissed her. It wasn't as she might have liked best, being that the other was a troll..but that was alright, so long as she was with Ryan..Brilyra kissed him back.

"Ahem." A voice cleared it's throat, revealing Giacare. He'd changed from his gryffin form, not that they knew that. "Nice to know that everyone is safe and sound..but Brilyra..why are you kissing a troll?" Surprisingly, there was no mocking edge to the word 'troll' as there would have been with pretty much anyone else.

Brilyra stiffened and pulled away in surprise, seeing Giacare. At his words she started to respond, only to stop, not knowing what Ryan wouldn't want him to know.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:54 am
Ryan growled and grabbed one of Brilyra's arms, pulling her to him possessively. My Brilyra . . . he thought possessively, glaring at Giacare. He still didn't like the man, and couldn't help but think that Giacare was going to try take Brilyra away from him. And Ryan would do everything in his power to prevent that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:03 am
Giacare's brow rose as his eyes narrowed, "Brilyra..are you under thrall?"

"No!" She replied quickly, though she pulled her arm free with a dry look at Ryan. They didn't need any fights going on in this forest. But knowing that Ryan was acting on love for her, she moved so that she was standing with her back pressed against his large chest, a clear sign of who she was with.

Giacare blinked, "So your lover..the one that you stopped our progress for..is a troll?"

Brilyra nearly answered again but was stopped upon again not knowing Ryan's preferences..which seemed to be against Giacare.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:14 am
Ryan growled and took a step towards Giacare, resisting the sudden temptation to charge at him and rip his head off. "So what?!" he said defensively. "And I'm not her lover . . . I'm her husband . . ." he growled, holding Brilyra close to him once more, angling her so that he was just a little bit between his love and Giacare.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:22 am
Brilyra heard the growls as the other responded defensively. She didn't make any move to get away this time, stayed close although she reached a hand down to his thigh and let it rest there, hoping it would calm the other a bit.
Giacare listened to the words, his brow furrowed in confusion before his eyes widened just slightly. "Oh..You..You're the man that was at Brilyra's castle, and the mouse in three. Although as a mouse, the other wasn't quite so..touchy? Or was it that Brilyra was around?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:36 am
((Happy 250th post . . . only 1/4th posts away from our 1000th post! Yay!!!! *diez*))

Ryan growled again, both arms went around Brilyra protectively. "The mouse thing wasn't my fault . . ." he muttered sullenly, glaring at a spot on the opposite side of where he held Brilyra. Brilyra's hand on his thigh had calmed him down a bit, but he still felt protective and possessive of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:52 am
(Hoorah! <3)

Brilyra felt protective arms wrap around him as the other muttered. She rested her hands over Ryan's own as she spoke quietly to him. "Of course not, my love."

And Giacare, although he didn't make the mistake of stepping closer, watching them curiously. "So how long have you..been married?"

Brilyra considered the question, since they weren't technically married..the incident had occured the night before the wedding. "A..long time," she responded finally.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 am
((*diez for real this time* . . . bed time . . . niiiiiiiight . . . zzzzzzzzzzz. . .))

We're basically married right? I mean . . . we have the bond and . . . I already love you like you're my wife . . . That's why I proposed to you . . . he thought to her, looking down at her with pleading eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:16 am
(Haha, I was going to die about 9:00 since I wasn't feeling good, but I kept making myself stay. Now I'm seeing stars. X__X..o_O *pats head and givez you a cookie* Nighty! <3)

Brilyra heard the thoughts and looked up to him in surprise. At the pleading eyes, her heart tugged and she reached a hand despite her backwards position and brushed it along his cheek. Of course..although, our Bond will need to be reknewed..now that we've both broken it.. She sighed a bit at that, before brushing along his cheek again, We are married though, you are my husband, Ryan. My sweetling. Uncaring of Giacare's presence, she turned in Ryan's arms so that their chests were together and she leaned up, kissing him firmly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm
Ryan smiled through the kiss and gave a contented growl. My Brilyra . . . he thought, breaking the kiss to rest his forehead on hers. Sure he had to bend down a little, but he didn't care.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games