Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Syra looked up at him and shook her head slowly. "K-kira...i-i can't...." she said whisper like. Although she was in no condition to refuse she didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm
"A-l-o-n-e?" Daisy asked, saying the word slowly with a small giggle. "And why would we need to be alone, isn't it better to be in a group?" Her big blue eyes closed as she listened around for things. "It seems someone came to play with us." She ecxclaimed looking off into the distance. Whatever was out there was still far away, but it could smell them just as good as she could smell it.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:57 pm
Kira simply smiled at her. "No. You have to, Syra. I'll be fine. Take my blood." He offered again. He knew there was really not much other choice. "Please.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 pm
Syra looked at him for a few seconds then nodded. "O-kay..." she whispered again. She leaned in and held the side of his neck. She stopped when she was only a inch away, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth and bit down penetrating his flesh and drank his blood. Her eyes turned from red back to the purple-ish red color they naturally are. When she was finished she backed up from him, she made sure she only took enough to function.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm
User Image
The large black dragon flew into the woods from the direction of Dethan and passed overhead of where Syra and Kira were staying. Kain looked down and spotted them, making sure to circle above for just a moment to find a safe place to land. He began to make his descent, coming down close to where they were. He knew they could see him in dragon form, they would even see him morph back to human form, but that was not something he was going to worry about. He wanted to focus on landing safely.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 pm
Kira closed his eyes tightly and bit his lip as she bit him. It felt weird and there was a little pain, but he ignored it. He felt a bit weaker now, but he'd still be okay. "I hope you feel better now." He said as he felt the bite mark with his hand. "I think we're both going to need some rest though." He said as suddenly he noticed a large dragon in the sky. He looked up in surprise and amazement. He stood up to watch it coming down.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm
Syra looked at him as she wiped his blood from her lips "Yeah... a little." she said with a faint smile. "I agree." she said as she looked up seeing a dragon. She wondered why a dragon was here. She slowly stood up and staggered a little but caught her balance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm
"Phew we made it." Cecil said as he approached Kira and Syra. "I didn't think we'd find you guys in these woods."  

Professor_Steampunk

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:57 pm
Kain landed with a thud and a small quake shaking the ground. The dragon seemed to be intelligent to anyone noticing it. He turned his large scaly head to Syra and Kira and slowly walked over. Kain stopped halfway there and lifted his head up high in an almost proud manner. In this form he could only speak through a mental connection. Using his skill he made himself known. 'I don't think either of you recognize me in this form.'

User Image
The shape of the dragon began to shift and grow smaller. Everything about it was changing, it's head became smaller and the snout seemed to recede into a face. Kain returned to his human form and smiled at them. "I don't usually like to change in front of others, but I figure you guys aren't the kind to shun me for being what I am." Kain said and sighed. He pulled a cloth from his pack and wrapped it around the slightly healed cut on his arm. He then reached in his pack again and pulled out two vials filled with deep red fluid. "It may not be what you're used to, but this should help you out a bit." He handed them to Syra.

"They're called Blood Potions. I got them from a witch. She asked me why I needed them, but I told her I just wanted to be prepared for anything that happens in my travels." Kain smiled. "It'll help you recover your strength faster than normal blood, and you won't get the hunger for a while."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 pm
Kira was a bit in shock as Kain transformed back into human form. He had never seen anything like it in his entire life. It was amazing in his eyes. He took one of the vials and smiled. "Thanks." He simply said as he examined it. He really did need it. "Now, all I'll need is a little rest." He said. "Wait a second theres a village around here that we can rest at..." He stopped what he was saying and looked to Syra. "Kahiro Village.." He said with a sigh. He still remembered the day they got banished from there. He now wondered if they'd let him into to heal.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:26 pm
Syra just stared at Kain as he transformed "That is so cool." she said looking at him. She never saw anyone of his kind. It was rather interesting. She took the vial and smiled "Thanks.." she said with a small smile. She looked at Kira and looked down at the ground then back up at him. She bit her lip lightly and sighed "Well this sucks." she said softly remembering that day. "Maybe if we sneak in we can go to my house....i could convince my dad to let us stay for the night...." she said doubting her own idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm
Kain smiled and shook his head. "Not a problem at all, and you're welcome. I have plenty more where they came from. I've met with and even traveled with a lot of different vampires in my travels, so I always have to restock the potions. There's a wise old witch in the Living Caves who makes these. She's the only one that can make them, but she sends them out to other shops elsewhere to be sold." Kain thought for a moment. "I have a home in the Belkan caves. It's not far from here. Well, not far only if you're flying that is. I could take you there."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:46 pm
When Kain mention the living caves, Syra remembered being there and that Angela getting her potions from her. She would keep that in mind so she could buy some just in case something like this happened to her again, but she hoped it didn't. "I think i like your idea better." she said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Kira nodded. Belkan would be a better choice. Kahiro was well.. not very inviting. It was too bad. He did want to see his dad again though. But Belkan sounded good. He had never been there before so it would be an adventure for him.
"Have you forgotten your promise?" Called out a voice from the sky. Suddenly the wind picked up and began flowing around them very fast and fierce. It the began to rain hard and large lightning storm broke out in the sky above them. Just then, one of the lightning bolts came down and struck Kira in the back. Kira fell to his knees and looked back up into the raging storm in the sky. "Get me my strand of hair or else you'll suffer far worse than this lightning bolt." The voice called again as the storm began clearing up. It was the voice of the witch they made a deal with.

After the storm disappeared, Kira couldn't feel his back. He had been badly burned and could no longer feel the nerves in his back. He looked to Cecil. "Cecil, the witch seems a bit impatient.." He told him. He could tell Syra and Kain would feel a bit lost with what had just happened, but he'd explain later.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 pm
"I'll say," Cecil said. "How will we get our hands on a strand of that guy's hair? And did the witch tell us where to find the guy?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games