Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"You think you can accomplish what I cannot?" Durithill said with an outbust of laughter. He continued laughing at the thought for a minute, even rolling over onto his back, before calming back down. "You're very funny, Fyress! Maybe I should leave you alive just for that!" he said, still chuckling slightly as he rolled back over and shook his head slightly. "And curses are always curses. If curses weren't curses, well then they wouldn't be curses, understand?"

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Thanks ever so" she said blankly, yet surprised at his behaviour, "Just laugh it up Mr. Psycho, just laugh it up". She paused, "Or.. a curse is a spell that someone thinks would hinder you. Just hear me out here, a curse doesn't nessecarily have to have negative energy, Durithill, if I absorb any postivie energy, it will be like having the flu, except I heave blood, my body rejects it, and well, the positive enery goes back into wherever it came from having turned my negative energy into even more positive energy" she breathed, "Don't ask me how I know, I just do, and let's just say that curiousity nearly killed this cat."

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 pm

"No 'positive' magic could contain me." Durithill said, still trying faintly not to laugh. "Trust me, I know a thing or two about curses, and this is a curse. The men that cast it on my sacrificed their souls to the abyss in order to do it. But by all means, if you want to see to figure out what a man who has dedicated almost all of his life to studying magic can't, then go ahead." he said, becoming serious as he stood up and faced her. His fur bristled slightly as he began trying to summon energy from deep within himself and form it in a powerful spell, but as the energy level incresed, glowing symbols appeared all over his body and he cried in pain as they forcibly caused his magic energy to subside. "Figure that one out, genius." he said, lying back down again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:35 am
Once I say I love you...

"Well, I'm just trying to contribute some ideas okay!". She breathed, "and, how am I supposed to know how you did that? Maybe you have tatoos on your skin or something, how should I know, if I wanted to do that I'd just think about it, so there, happy now?". She hugged her knees almost giving in to her sleepiness, "In the name of sarcasm, I just think that there are other ways to get what you want without having to kill, is that so drole".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 pm

"You said you wanted to know the nature of the curse, so I showed you the curse marks binging me. Now if you've got nothing productive to add, then this discussion is over." Durithill stated quickly as he lay his head back down on the hearth. He had really only shown her to make her be quiet, since he knew she probably wouldn't knew anything. "And of course there are. Torture is a more effective means of getting things then killing, after all."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Not unless the person commits before you get anything.." she whispered. I don't want to be here, she thought to herself. She thought back to when she was little, stupid little girl thinking the world of anything she didn't understand. "Now I really wish I let myself become some mindless blood sucker than a mindless 'energy sucker'".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:30 pm

"Energy vampires are better then regular vampires though. You can go out in the sun, eat garlic, enter buildings without permission, cross running water, etc." Durithill said with a chuckle, looking over at Fyress. "You can relax, you know. I told you I'm not going to kill you soon, remember? I can even wait until you're asleep, if you like."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 pm
Once I say I love you...

"Those are all myths, the only reason why I wouldn't be able to go out into the sun though is because during the I would actually be like the dead.." she paused, "also, I'm not going to be able to sleep right without another ginger snap and a glass of milk, ginger snap because it's the last thing I want to eat, and milk because it triggers the production of seritonin in the brain which induces proper sleep." She wasn't going to let herself die so easily, at least not without being able to say she tried. "If you're going to be a greedy little bugger and take my life for yours, at least let me have my ginger snap and glass of milk".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:26 pm

"They are all truths, at least about the original vampires. Of course there are rarely any full blooded vampires anymore. They're all so mixed now that they're immune to some of their weaknesses, which makes them quite formiddible." Durithill replied with a yawn. "Anyways, fine. Let's go get you some more cookies." he said, standing up and slinging his pack over his back. He wasn't going to let her just go alone, after all. That would be foolish.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 am
Once I say I love you...

"Oh my however will I escape now?" she mocked. She followed after him letting her faint shield down. She knew she only had enough negative energy left to pull off one 'Houdini'. This better work properly this time, I'd rather not fall on my back side like I usually do.. she thought. "And I also said that I wanted a glass of milk, can't forget the milk."

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Rosalie came into the town and looked around at all the snow. Glimpses of the snowy hill that she landed on when she fell came into her head but she shook her head and they went away. Her white wolf, Lusian, looked up at her and whinned. She smiled down at him and placed a hand on his head. "I'm fine" she said softly to him then continued through the city with her wolves close behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 pm

"It's not escape I'm worried about. I can find you again easily enough, after all. It's you telling people about me. I can't have that. It's a self-preservation thing. You understand, right?" Durithill replied with a small laugh, glancing back at the girl. "Right, can't forget the milk." he said as he looked back where he was going. It wasn't that he wanted the kill the girl. Truthfully he didn't care one way or the other if she lived, so he probably would let her if it was his choice, but if she told people about him, they would probably know who he was, and he'd have swarms of people coming after him, trying to kill him. He only had five minutes a day during which he was at full power, and that didn't give him a lot of time to take care of the people chasing him.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:13 am
Lusian suddenly stopped and his ears perked up, then he ran off into the town. "Lusian! Come back!" Rosalie called, chasing after him with the rest of her little pack. Lusian ran and ran until he came face to face with a different wolf, one not from Rosalie's pack. Lusian growled at the other wolf as Rosalie and her wolves caught up with him. "Lusian! Stop that!" she said trying to pull him away, but he wouldn't move an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 am
((They're in an inn, btw.))  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 am
((kk thanx ))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games