Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:41 am
iSpades
rachuto
iSpades
::breaks in through window::

hehe... didn't see a door...

::looks to my left::

oh... there it was... sweatdrop

stalker X3 hey bro this ish an rp not know destroying the order place XD

I thought this was a school...

and I'm not a stalker! xP

(btw, I know its rp... I just didn't know how you guys started this whole conversation... so I just randomly came in through a window as a "new character")

Okay so do you know anything about d gray man bro?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 am
rachuto
iSpades
rachuto
iSpades

(btw, I know its rp... I just didn't know how you guys started this whole conversation... so I just randomly came in through a window as a "new character")

Hmm, not really, not enough to rp anyway...

meh... I don't want to waste your time explaining.

::walks out of room quickly::

and uh... sry about the window. xD  

Nerav

Profitable Prophet

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:45 am
iSpades
rachuto
iSpades
rachuto
iSpades

Hmm, not really, not enough to rp anyway...

meh... I don't want to waste your time explaining.

::walks out of room quickly::

and uh... sry about the window. xD

*flails arms int eh air* watch d gray man watch it!=3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:08 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*tries to break-out* They may be anoying but they r not worth it!!!

* her eyes go back to normal and the stig mata goes away and she breaks cat out of the cage *Seneko:Jiroichi cme on lets scram we have to report this now

Jiroichi : YEP

Mizu: i dont think so..* hand glows and they loose their memory of ever seeing mizu with the curse*

Seneko: ow my head hurt
Jiroichi: what happened..
Seneko: where did mizu go?

* mizu pulled cat down the hall towards their room*
*mutters to self* Always those damn cages... Stupid cat boys...I'll slice them next time

* her fore head is bleeeding and stigmata came back but is only bleeding* man its bleeding again
you gotta be carefull with that *gets some bandages and binds your head*

i know mani cant let this happen around devi this is bad cat its been getting worse
(srry left for dinner))
I'm not a doctor but you should let someone check it  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*mutters to self* Always those damn cages... Stupid cat boys...I'll slice them next time

* her fore head is bleeeding and stigmata came back but is only bleeding* man its bleeding again

i know mani cant let this happen around devi this is bad cat its been getting worse
(srry left for dinner))

its the noahas curse cat it isnt goign to be checked by a doctor the 14th put it on me..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:14 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

(srry left for dinner))

its the noahas curse cat it isnt goign to be checked by a doctor the 14th put it on me..
atleast try to not activate it...
i've got the feeling we forgot something...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

(srry left for dinner))

same here...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:19 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

(srry left for dinner))

same here...
let's see...i pulled you out of the crowd, lost you in the halls...where were we going again...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
(srry left for dinner))

same here...
let's see...i pulled you out of the crowd, lost you in the halls...where were we going again...

oh yeah we need to go find dero adn devi but.. * looks at her casual clothes and the skirt is ripped and so is her shirt* dam seneko and jiroichi  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:25 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
(srry left for dinner))

same here...

oh yeah we need to go find dero adn devi but.. * looks at her casual clothes and the skirt is ripped and so is her shirt* dam seneko and jiroichi
Btw you haven't told me, how do you know them, and what do they really want...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

same here...

oh yea last year when i came here as a fresh men they were juniors but seneko has this thing for me but i kept denying him and stuff so hes bent on making me his and jiroichi just loves to get me in trouble and help his brother on making me his an what they really want is to make me go out with seneko D= fartards sheesh and he hates devi cause ywell you know  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:34 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

same here...

oh yea last year when i came here as a fresh men they were juniors but seneko has this thing for me but i kept denying him and stuff so hes bent on making me his and jiroichi just loves to get me in trouble and help his brother on making me his an what they really want is to make me go out with seneko D= fartards sheesh and he hates devi cause ywell you know
cat boy that likes a fox, it's kinda funny...
i couldn't help you again =_=" that's why i probably don't get any missions...why i have to train every day...
and I'm not wearing that unform any more!! it itches!!! ((we were in our room right?))
*pulls the uniform of and put on her stealth like outfit*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

i couldn't help you again =_=" that's why i probably don't get any missions...why i have to train every day...
and I'm not wearing that unform any more!! it itches!!! ((we were in our room right?))

hey! * has her mouth opena dn ehr tiny fangs are showing ((its kinda cute X3)) * * closes the door takes off her hoodie and she has a tattered undershirt and some bandages on her arm hey can yah hand me a black shirt from the dresser behind you first drawer  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:41 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hey! * has her mouth opena dn ehr tiny fangs are showing ((its kinda cute X3)) * * closes the door takes off her hoodie and she has a tattered undershirt and some bandages on her arm hey can yah hand me a black shirt from the dresser behind you first drawer
*nods and gets the black shirt* here *hands it over and leans against the wall, crosses arms and closes eyes* maybe i'll give you a new nick after a while, like Foxy  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:44 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*nods and gets the black shirt* here *hands it over and leans against the wall, crosses arms and closes eyes* maybe i'll give you a new nick after a while, like Foxy

* throws a kunai from the drawer at the wall ext to her head* mizu is just fine..* takes off her tattered shirt and looks at the big bruise on her stomach*  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games