Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Degree

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:28 am
i joined this guild yesterday eek
u may call me Dark or whatever whee
i live in the U.S. and like to draw....ALOT, hehe 4laugh
hello everybody, am always looking for new friends :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm
I have a long name xp
You can just call me Sakura-Chan if you want ;D

and my favorite hobbies are drawing, playing video games, swimming, reading and hangin with friends smile  

JapanimedrawerSakura

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

emo science geek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 pm
me am a girl *gasp really* and i live in the US but im 100% mexican  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm
hi im savannah and i am from the U.S.  

i ashley massaro i

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Hi, I'm Green_Fuu, but you can all call me Fuu.
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:46 pm
[size=7]im sarariz.call me sara =3.i'm from malaysia.17 years old.nice 2 meet
you.
redface biggrin xd 3nodding 4laugh

sarariz

XxXxMoonlightShadowxXxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm
I am Terra. I live in the U.S. in Texas (wooohooo!!) and. . . . . by the way. . .

I dont have A.D.D. it's just. . . OH MY GOD A SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeee biggrin It has a fluffy tail!!!! yay!!!!!

wait. wats going on. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 pm
i kill u. enough said  

Vlad Pravus

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 am
im kitty and from the u.s. ~proud to be an american~ i love video games and the computer  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:18 pm
hey my name's jon, im from the US (midwest baby! ya!) and i like.........way too many things.

btw, life is random...............POTATOES! ................so am i  

ForbiddenEntity

5,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kagutsuchi Akuma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm
Im fiendsyaoi but most people call me either fiends or yaoi just to save time...my hoppy is pretty simple...cuz u can tell from the name... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 pm
I'm Demitri Tamlinn-ann
You can call me Demitri, Tamlinn, Tammie, or Ann.
I live in Hawaii
I'm NOT Hawaiian, I'm Japanese.

Hajimemashite, Demitri-desu. Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.  

iTammie-chan

DarkLinkthe2nd

3,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 am
Hiya, I'm DarkLinkthe2nd.

The truth about my name isn't one I hold in mystery.
It's actually kinda silly the reason why it's DarkLinkthe2nd and not something else...

The truth is, a long time ago I joined the CAPCOM forums, and I wanted the name "Dark Link", but it was taken, so I decided, "Fine, then I'll be Dark Link the 2nd, since the idea DarkLink2 looks rather mundane."

So I sought to make myself the classy DarkLink on the internet...however, being rather elaborate in posting either gets one ignored, or it causes a huge ruckus...

...But I suppose playing the devil's advocate, even for those I hate is just one of those things I do...a little more chaotic, perhaps...but not stupid...nothing can make an enemy feel more pathetic than when you help them! 3nodding

I find myself undeterred by the limits of sexuality...since I find one set mindset for one or the other to be rather dull, so I'm probably going to come off as a feminine guy...or a rather strange cucumber in the bin...so to say.

However, despite me having this personality asexuality (Is that the best way to put it? Oh well, tell me a better word if you find one...), I do love boobies...that is to say, I am heterosexual despite being very out of the mold most guys are...

...It's very strange when gay guys come onto me...very uncomfortable actually...but then again, I can say the same about girls who are very touchy feely...since my heart's on my sleeve.

I will advise you people on one thing...don't be my friend if you're the type that has people that you are disloyal to and/or treat roughly sometimes...I do turn people on others if I feel it benefits one or the other.

I'm not going to say my personality is dark, evil, good, or whatever...I don't really try to name it, rather I just am myself. I am who I am. Good luck to you if you don't care for me...but I just want to be me. I'm vain, selfish, and only into the needs I want...but a good deal of the time, it's to see people happy...so if I cause you pain...rejoice, it's only temporary, you've gained something more in the long run.

Though...I don't see how I could hurt a perfect stranger if you ask me...nothing can be really hurtful if you don't get into someone's mind and exploit that weakness...and then again, you can't be as helpful without knowing the person you are trying to help.

I forgot when I joined the guild...so does me just saying I've been a member for "XX days" work? I think the number is in double digits, though you'll be saddened for the knowledge of me never resorting to using three X's on a PG-13 forum to describe the number of days of being a member...I'd totally use that to describe the ***** industry and how shallow the actors are! biggrin

I mean seriously, I've heard better voice acting in silent films. rolleyes

Anyways...I suppose I should end this damned thing...Ciao!

Dark Degree
i joined this guild yesterday eek
u may call me Dark or whatever whee

I wanna call you Gree! 3nodding

Too many people with the nickname Dark! It's an adjective! Not a noun, nor an idea of originality!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 am
in erin from maryland  

silverrain116

Rave-Kiba

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm
Im Rave-Kiba. Call me Kiba if you want.
I just became a member of this guild.
If you have any questions just ask it's cool.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games