Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:27 pm
((No . . . it was a cute story!! Besides, I always read the entire post, no matter how long . . . as long as it's written well its a good read. And the story was SO CUTE!!!))

Shelby pulled away quickly, afraid that he was angry with her. She thought that since nothing had happened, her magick was still bound. "I was only going to change you back Daddy!" she said quickly, looking up at him, her face practically begging him to believe her. "I wasn't trying to hurt you . . . honest! Please give me back my magick!" she begged him, wanting to change him back now. She had been waiting for him to apologize to her, and now she couldn't even change him back to show him that she forgave him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 pm
(o-o *blink* ^__^ YAY! *all smiley now* That makes me happy. I wrote it during work last night and then typed it up today <3 (yeah, preplanned goodness!) ^__^ o-o Thinking on it though, I just thought that would be cute..hot chocolate and hugs and rainbows, true love and whatnot. What a great way to be born, *dreamy sigh* )

Jezek felt her pull away, hearing her quick words. She thought he was mad.. "Shelby.." He pulled her back to him again, pressing her chest against his as he held her tightly, "You don't have to say that..I know you weren't trying to hurt me, I trust you, little one..but.." Jezek pressed his cheek to hers for a moment, feeling tears well up in his eyes that he tried to blink away, knowing the truth. He let her move away again as he looked down at her, his eyes bleak, "I already gave you back your magick..the spell failed..I'm trapped.."

Jezek's eyes dropped from Shelby to the floor as his stomach constricted in pain..Shelby was a powerful magick user, and this was her own spell..for her to not be able to break it.. Probably the spell had been on him so long that it had ingrained into him, becoming part of him..he was no longer Jyrek the almost-human, transformed into a beast..he really was the beast now..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 pm
((Nice . . . *dreamy sighs too*))

Shelby felt . . . awful . . . her father was trapped in this form and she couldn't help but think that it was all her fault. If only she hadn't changed him as such a form . . . why couldn't she had changed him into a puppy like Kraelyn? It was so much easier to forgive something that was cute and cuddly and small . . . and while her father was cuddly, he wasn't exactly cute or small. "I'm sorry Daddy . . ." she sobbed, tears running down her cheeks, wanting to help him, but not being able too. She sobbed against him, pressing her hands to his chest and trying again and again to change him back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:56 pm
Jyrek looked back up at the words, watching her sob before she went against him. He could feel her trying over and over to change him back, and he embraced her again, resting his chin on her head. "Shhh..it's alright, dearling. Calm yourself, you'll only wear yourself out if you keep using magick, " his voice was soft, concerned. Inside, he felt numb and empty..knowing that he would ever earn back his wife's love now..who could ever love a beast? And his kingdom..that would be lost to him as well..perhaps he'd best just stay in the dungeon..at least there, he'd be less of a pain for his family..

He rose then, moving his hand to cradle her in his arms as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I'm sure your mother is worried..I'll take you back to her," he said quietly as he began walking, heading out of the cell and up the stairs. Jyrek had said he would take Shelby back, but he'd said nothing of going back himself..nothing of trying to stay.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 pm
Shelby stopped trying and continued to sob into him, wrapping her arms around her father. "I'm so sorry Daddy . . . I . . . I didn't know I wouldn't . . . I wouldn't be able to change you back . . ." she said, cuddling up to him as she sobbed.

((You've been watching Beauty and the Beast again haven't you? I see a quote from that movie in your post . . .))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:11 pm
(*nervous glance* Uh..uhh..uhh..GULLIBLE IS WRITTEN ON THE CEILING! *points* ~ haha, I haven't watched it since my fest of watching it five days in a row, but that is where I got the quote. *givez you a cookie and thumbs up* ^__^ <3)

Jezek held her close to him, almost nearing the end of the hall. "Shelby..don't tell your mother about this..I don't want..her to pity me, and have that affect any of her decisions." He wasn't sure if Shelby knew about Maxim, but he wouldn't tell, he'd save that for Emika. As was her right. "She's not happy with me either..I don't blame her..but if you tell her, she might try to be happy because she feels bad, and I don't want that..so please don't tell her. We'll just pretend..that you..want to wait a bit first, to see if I've really changed now that I'm out of the cell. She'll believe that..we'll have to tell her eventually..but by then, maybe she'll know where she is happy and it won't matter.." Hopefully..her happiness was with him, but that was selfish, wasn't it?

He had nothing to offer Emika but his love..and he couldn't even properly touch her..kiss her..not with his snout, or his hulking body, or sharp-clawed, paw-like hands. She was beautiful, he was terrible. And that was the sad truth of it..and he couldn't blame her for wanting to be with someone else who'd apparently been nice..who was apparently human..

Just before reaching the hall, he set Shelby down, lingering a moment to embrace her as he kissed her lips once more..hardly daring to believe that he truly had his little daughter's forgiveness.."I love you, my Shelby." With that, he pulled back and went to all fours..just like a good beast, he thought grimly. And then walking beside Shelby, he headed out towards Emika, inclining his head when he saw her, "Emi," he said softly, as a greeting.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Shelby felt torn as she walked towards her mother. What would she do? Would she lie to her mother and keep another secret from her? Or would she disobey her father? The tears continued and she looked up at her mom as she heard her father adress her.

Emika's smile faded to a worried look seeing tears running down her daughter's face. "Shelby!" she said, running over to her daugher, holding her by the shoulders and leaning over to look her in the eyes. "Shelby what's wrong?"

Shelby tried to smile at her mother, but it didn't come out right. "I . . . I feel so guilty . . ."

Emika pulled her child into a hug. "Shh . . . it's okay . . . just . . . change your father back and I'm sure all that guilt will go away . . ." she said softly, rocking her baby girl back and forth.

Shelby burst into another fit of sobs and shook her head. "I can't!" she cried out.

Emika pulled away, and frowned at her daughter. "Shelby Allra Ramaryos." she said sternly in a tone that said that she was going to be listened to and obeyed. "You change your father back to normal right now young lady."

Shelby shook her head again. "I can't! It won't work!" she cried out, knowing that she couldn't keep secrets from her mother anymore . . . Now that she had forgiven her father, she wanted her mother to forgive him as well so that they could all be a happy family again. And she figured that if they were to be a family again, she would want her father back to normal.

Emika's eyes widened in shock. "Wh . . . what?" she asked, looking dumbfounded from Jyrek to Shelby. Shelby . . . couldn't change him back? No . . . And for her to get this upset about it . . . what had he told her?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm
(o-o for some reason, I found the line about the stern 'turn your father back' very amusing and I burst out laughing, hahaha.)
Mom: Turn him back now!
Daughter: Aww..but we were gonna go scare helpless children!
Mom: Oh well, that's okay! *smiles*)

Jyrek watched as Emika said nothing of his greeting, speaking to Shelby. And turned, he saw the tears still running down her face and grimaced. He shouldn't have done that..Coming up to Shelby, he nuzzled her cheek as he said softly to her, "I'm sorry, little one. I should not have asked the of you.." It was wrong to tell her to lie to her mother, but he hadn't been thinking..he had been afraid of the results..either of Emika pitying him and staying because of that..or thinking him a total monster and leaving..he couldn't fathom a middle ground after how horrible he'd been.

Jyrek bowed his head before looking up at Emika, "It's true..Emika," he couldn't bear to use the endearment now. "I'm trapped..so..I'll understand if you want..to..to mar-" Aside from not wanting to say it in front of Shelby, he couldn't get the word past his throat..couldn't fathom Emika married to another. His eyes grew slightly wet and he turned his head away and mumbled, "Forgive me."

And so in his emotional turmoil, he again went for the place he felt safe..somewhat. He darted down into the dungeons again, but this time headed deeper, past where he'd gotten his baths and into the deeper cells for the prisoners who were likely to never see the sky again as long as they lived..fitting for him, he'd still not seen the sky in two years..he would be welcome in it's dark depths..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 pm
"Daddy!"

"Jyr!"

Mother and daughter both called out to him at the same time as he darted off, both wanting to somehow comfort him, and both wanting to spend more time with him, beast or not.

Shelby darted after him first, not wanting to lose her father now that she had forgiven him. Besides that, the guilt was even worse now. Did she really hurt him so bad as a beast that he couldn't stand being around her now that she was unable to change him back? She ran to his cell, assuming that was where he had went.

"Shelby!" Emika called out as her daughter ran off. She followed, worried for both her daughter and her husband. When she caught up with her daughter, it was to find her staring at an empty cell . . . and recognized it as the one Jyrek had come out of.

"He . . . He's not here . . . I thought he would be here . . ." she said, a sob coming up to choke in her throat.

Emika quickly moved to embrace her daughter. "Shh . . . It'll be okay Shels . . . we'll find him . . . don't worry . . ." she whispered softly.

((When's Kraelyn coming back in?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:08 pm
(I was waiting for the emotional nonsense to die down. He can come back in next post if you'd like. ^__^ *whatever makes roleplay partner happy* <3)

Jyrek found himself in a very dimly lit catacombe, a little room of sorts that probably wasn't even supposed to be a cell..and water leaked from the ceiling, probably ground water of sorts. The place smelled musty and was rather muddy as well, clinging to his fur..but what did it matter? His daughter had forgiven him..his wife had yet to..but even so. What use was he like this? Important things like giving his daughter away at the alter would be impossible..taking his wife to bed, even a simple kiss..impossible. The staff would never respect him as king, they would fear him..and others would try to hunt him..all he was for his family was trouble if he was stuck this way..so perhaps..he'd just sleep here..and when he woke up, perhaps he'd find his whole life had just been a dream of a long-passed memory..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:15 pm
((Yes please!))

Shelby sniffled, turning and hugging her mother. "How are we going to find him Mommy? We don't even know where he went!" she cried.

Emika shh'd her daughter gently and started to lead her out of the dungeon. "Come on . . . it'll be easier to find him if you've calmed down a little . . . I'll have the staff make us some hot cider and after that we can plan out a way to find him . . . We know he's somewhere down here so . . . that means that we just have to search the dungeons until we find him . . ." she said gently, although on the inside she was just as worried at her daughter was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:24 pm
(Wesley: As you wish! <3)

Kraelyn was running down the halls, being chased by a male servant (one of four in the whole castle. They'd been allowed to stay since they'd served faithfully since before Shelby was even born) but who'd apparently decided he was a stray. "Go away!" he barked angrily, but the servant didn't understand and chased him, wanting to make Shelby happy..and meanwhile, his fifty-seven year old bones were feeling the heat of this run, "Darn mutt!"

Kraelyn turned a random corner, and watched the servant eventually run the wrong direction even as he kept running..straight into an open doorway and down a flight of stairs, before barreling into something. Pained and disoriented, Kraelyn blinked up at a familiar face, "Shelby!" He sounded relieved, "One of your servants thought I was a stray..I just spent fifteen minutes being chased up and down the halls.." He sighed, his dog nose, with it's excellent smelling ability that could sniff just about anything out, twitching a bit. Meanwhile having no idea that Shelby was not the only one who could understand him..

And then he paid more attention to Shelby as his eyes became concerned and he righted himself, "Shelby..what's wrong? Are you alright?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:32 pm
Emika looked at the dog and blinked. "Who's your friend Shelby? Did you get a pet or . . . did you change him like you changed your father?" she asked.

Shelby just shook her head into her Mother's chest and then nodded against it. Too distraught to answer either of them at the moment.

Emika sighed. "She'll be alright . . . she just patched things up with her father and then he . . . he ran away from the both of us . . . but we do know that he's down here somewhere . . . we just don't know where he went . . ." she said with a sigh.

Shelby then got an idea and pulled out of her mother's arms to kneel down next to Kraelyn. "Kraelyn? Do you think you could track his scent and lead us to him?" she asked, her voice thick with tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:40 pm
Kraelyn watched them speaking, Shelby too distraught to even give an actual answer. At the mother's explanation for why, his ears drooped in sympathy for the other. As Shelby pulled away and came towards him, he tensed and backed away slightly, expecting her to grab him by the scruff of his neck or some such thing..but instead, she kneeled and asked for his help.

"You want my help?" He sounded surprised..and obviously, in this situation he could gloat, or even laugh in Shelby's face. After all, she didn't 'need a man for a friend', or want his help. But even though he could have, and even though it would have fit in with Shelby's possibly former ideas of men, he nodded instead and then nuzzled Shelby's right hand gently, "Of course, Shelby.." He sniffed her while she was close, correctly assuming his scent would be on her, "I can smell him on you..and I can smell his trail too.." Kraelyn took another whiff of Shelby to make sure he had the right smell, and then pulled away, starting to head down the stairs. "This way!"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 pm
Shelby smiled and stood up quickly as she followed him. "Thank you Kraelyn!" she said happily, feeling like she would now really be able to get her family back together.

Emika followed after her daughter, glad that she was smiling again.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games