Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm
Felicja chuckled and looked over the pages. "Urk. Alright," She went silent, withdrawn into her thoughts. "Ah," She finally answered. "It's heeeere~" She tugged on Magdalena's sleeve childishly as she held the papers out, pointing at a few sentences with her off hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 pm
"... Ah! Okay! I see it!" Aggie smiled and couldn't help but let out another giggle. She opened up a jar of mint green paint and made a final stroke which seemed to finish off the canvas. "Alright... that's pretty much it I think..." She said with a decisive nod. "Sooo.... this should be enough for tomorrow's case!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Felicja leaned forward to inspect the finished piece. "Aah, what a masterpiece! What will you call it?" She laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:20 pm
"Heh, I'll call it..." she glanced at the folder that all her papers came from, " The Case of XXX's Murder."
((WAAAY too lazy to come up with a name XDD))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:29 pm
She clapped her hands together, accompanied by fascinated oo's and aa's. "Congratulations! It must feel good to accomplish such a work of art."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:31 pm
"Heh, well, it is one less case to worry about!!!" She nodded proudly at her painting before she put the cap back on the green and then proceeded to clear off her desk of all the paint, water, brushes and napkins.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:33 pm
"Right, less work then." Felicja watched her tidy up the desk from where she stood, "So, what do you do for fun?" She asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:36 pm
"Me? What do I do? Well, uhm.... not much really...Usually when I finish a case painting, I start to go over the old information in my mind and begin sorting or discarding it... but that's not really fun, is it..." She looked thoughtful for a moment, not sure what she actually did for fun, other than her usual painting.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm
"Are you a workaholic by any chance?" Felicja frowned a little, "I mean, you seem like the type."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 pm
"Eh heh.... I guess you could call me that... I just don't really seem to have time to have fun, because I have a lot of work to do outside of just understanding the testimonies and evidence of the cases I'm working on... And If I do have time, then it's usually a once-a-week thing so it's something bigger, like a movie or something like that." She shrugged slightly. "Do you have any suggestions...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 pm
"It's good to see someone working so hard!" Her frown was now a soft smile as she spoke. "Totally understandable, it's good to keep yourself busy but.." She leaned to one side a little. "You have to make room for your love life!" Felicja chuckled and tugged on Magdalena's sleeve again. "That's fun for ya."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:49 pm
"E-eh!?!?!? But! I... I dunno if I'll have a thing such as that!!! I..I mean, things did go well, but I'm not sure where our relationship stands at this point! And... and... he's as bad, if not worse, than I am about work...!" She said, stumbling over the phrases as her recently push-aside blush came back with a vengence.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 pm
Leaning back against the desk she sighed. "Alright, I see. I see." Felicja glanced back at Magdalena from the corner of her eye and smiled widely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:40 am
She blushed in silence. "S-so.... what do you do for fun...?" She asked curiously.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 am
"Oh, I watch cartoons and take my ferret on walks." She explained, "Pretty simple!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games