Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:59 pm
Jaime narrowed his eyes playfully at Maddix. "You want any help cooking?" he offered. It seemed that Maddix was content being the grill-master for the afternoon.

Dimitri gave Derrick a weak smile. He still felt a bit guilty sticking his best friend in the body that he had been trapped in for so many years.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Maddix scoffed and put on a mountain man sort of voice, gruff, "Grillin's a man's job, youngun!" Darren and Sorcia laughed and Maddix chuckled. "You can help if you want, Jame," his nickname for the other, "It was your idea after all."

Derrick noted the weak smile, and he poked Dimitri's cheek somewhat awkwardly with his right paw. "Hey you, don't look so glum. I'm happy I can finally help you out for a change. Besides," he gave a doggish grin, "It might be nice to be the one getting spoiled for once." he teased. Although it was somewhat true, he'd done his best to spoil his best friend..although he never considered it such. Derrick loved his little buddy, so it seemed only natural to make Rowdy as happy as he possible.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:53 pm
Jaime laughed at Maddix's mountaineerish voice. "Well, if it's man's work, you better step aside and let me in there," he teased back. "What would you like for me to do?" he asked curiously.

Dimitri smiled more warmly this time. He hugged Derrick even closer. "Thanks...and don't worry...you're going to get very spoiled," he added with a rub of Derrick's belly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 pm
Maddix rolled his eyes with a chuckle. At the question, he considered it, "Well, have you used a grill before?" He'd had grill outs with Jaime before, but he couldn't remember if Jaime had ever used it on his own or been taught.

Derrick was pleased to see him smiling warmly and he nuzzled into the other as he was hugged. The belly rub made him growl contentedly, "Joy." he chuckled. And then a fat rain drop landed on his nose, the rain was back it seemed. He looked skywards before looking to Dimitri, "Wanna head home, or head somewhere else? My wallet is in the right pocket if you want anything."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 pm
Jaime nodded. "Of course," he said with a grin. "We've even got these dummy-proof bags of charcoal. You set them in the bottom of the grill and light the end of the bag. A few minutes later, Voila! Hot grill," he said with a chuckle.

Dimitri growled out of habit when he felt the raindrops begin to fall. "Well, there aren't a lot of places that are dog friendly, so I suppose we should head home, unless you have anything in mind," he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:20 pm
"More like Jaime proof," he said with a chuckle. "Well then, Mr. Dummy-proof, why don't you do the honors?" Maddix gave a playful bow and stepped back.

Derrick grimaced at that, it would take some time to reconcile with the fact he was now a 'dog'. "Well..I guess not..still..going home.." And then the real fear came out. He didn't want Dimitri around Lyle, that was now clear. There wouldn't be any other reason to hesitate about going home, he was worried for Dimitri.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:48 pm
((I think I'm going to go to sleep...I already fell asleep at the computer once (though it wasn't that hard curled up in my chair...lol) and I feel like I'm about to again...lol, And I'll post for Dimitri tomorrow. I'm brain dead...lol))

Jaime stuck his tongue out at Maddix before breaking out into a smile. He picked up one of the charcoal bags, setting it inside the grill. Taking a long-stemmed lighter, he lit the corners of the bags and they instantly caught fire. "And now we wait," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:47 am
(O-o oh snapples. Did you get lovely sleep last night>?)

Maddix clasped his hands together with a dramatic gasp, "You did it all by yourself, what a good squirt!" He ruffled Jaime's hair with a playful grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 am
((I did...ish... lol. Very odd dreams though))

Jaime rolled his eyes and walked away, unable to think of anything to come back with. He laid down on one of the lounge chairs, letting the sun that was peeking through the clouds dry him off.

Dimitri heard the hesitation in Derrick's voice. "Don't worry," he said kindly. "I can handle Lyle if he tries anything," he reassured him. In truth, there were times where, as a dog, he was able to get Lyle to come after him rather than Derrick by implanting the thought in his mind. He knew that he'd be able to heal, and he didn't want to see Derrick hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm
(o-o what did you dream about?)

Maddix headed inside to get the grill related necessities. Sorcia slid from the pool and followed with a sly smile.

Darren watched them leave with a chuckle before sitting on a chair beside Jaime. "Having fun, Jam?" he smiled at the other.

Derrick seemed hesitant still, his eyes looking away for a moment in thought before he looked back up at Dimitri. "Alright then..but if he tries something, I will bite him." He nuzzled against Dimitri's neck.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 pm
((Well I dreamed about the party that I'm throwing on Saturday night and there were some really odd things that happened-- some people I haven't seen in years showing up, me and the guy that I've been talking to having kind of an end of Casablanca moment...lol))

Jaime opened his eyes when Darren sat beside him. He reached down and took his hand, smiling. He ran his thumb lightly over the back of Darren's hand. "I am...even moreso now," he said looking down at Darren's hand.

Dimitri smiled as Derrick nuzzled his neck. "We're best friends...and we watch out for each other," he said softly. He started off back in the direction of Derrick's house.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 pm
(o-o oh my! I haven't seen that, but I think I know what you mean. o-O Is the party just for fun, or Christmasy or something?)

Darren smiled, feeling Jaime's warm hand with his own. "Ever a charmer," he said as he moved from his chair to sit beside Jaime, wrapping the arm with a free hand around Jaime as he brought his lips to the other's softly.

Derrick nodded, "Yup." Something occured to him as he looked to Dimitri, "How old are you, Rowdy?" He'd said he'd been trapped for a century, how much longer had he lived before that?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:37 pm
((its a good-bye to me party sad I'm moving))

Jaime smiled at Darren's comment. He kissed Darren back softly, taking his free hand and running it through his hair.

Dimitri blushed a little. "To be honest...I stopped counting after two hundred," he said sheepishly. "But I was born in the early 1800s."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm
(T___T Awww. *hugglez* I hope it's the awesomest goodbye party in the history of partydom! Why are you moving?)

Darren felt the hand of the one he loved in his hair and a shiver of pleasure ran down his spine as he deepened the kiss, entering Jaime's mouth and relishing in the taste..it reminded him of cinnamon apples.

Derrick smiled doggishly at the little blush, even though it was on his face, he knew it was Dimitri that was blushing. At the answer, his eyes widened. "B-But that makes you over two centuries old..wizards really do live a long time." There was a slightly sad note at the end. Unlike humans, unlike Derrick..how many people had Dimitri watched die? Would he be around when Derrick..passed? Derrick leaned against Dimitri's chest, avoiding looking at him as he said softly, "I'm glad you lived so long..I wouldn't have made it so long without you, Dimitri."

Derrick used the other's name, sort of his way of saying that Dimitri wasn't just a dog to him..and perhaps he should start using Rowdy as a nickname rather than a name. Dimitri was not a dog, and Derrick didn't want his best friend to feel as if he were being treated like one.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 pm
((long story short...This job was temporary, and the apartment I'm living in goes with it, so I have to move back home))

Jaime let out a small, quiet moan as he felt Darren's tongue. This made him kiss him even more passionately, pulling himself closer to Darren.

Dimitri let the words wash over him, especially Derrick using his real name. "I'm glad I've lived so long, too," he said softly. "My life's never really felt...complete...before I met you." He desperately wanted to tell Derrick that a wizard can choose to grow old with a mortal if they were mutually in love...and he wanted to do that with Derrick. Dimitri just wasn't sure how Derrick would feel in return.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games