Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:17 pm
((Ok man common your not letting me touch you Im a Jounin ANBU Commander of leaf and member of akatsuki and your only a genin your being alittle unrealistic with all the things you are avoiding...-_-)

*Hanzo was hit but then exploded when Hanzo from the opposite building used Shadow clone explosion.*

(That last thing was just to make us even)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:24 pm
( no problem, i never said you couldn't hit me......it's just my bloodline to excel at taijutsu and be able to counter all forms of it, just cause i said are you good at close quarter combat doesn't mean you have to keep it that way, dud your akatsuki...when do u ever keep your word?........)

The real jake was blown into a wall, as he was one of the ones attacking hanzo. He then fell from the dent in the wall, getting up slowly as blood trickled from the side of his mouth. He wiped it away, looking at hanzo, as he took another defensive stance, his cursed seal taking up half his body in tribal patterns.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:26 pm
(Thanks, dude sometimes you need to take a fall I could have easily body flickered from your punch or make it a log or clone but I took it.)

*Hanzo motioned Jake to attack*

"Bring it on!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 pm
(no problem....i take critism well-ish.......so i dont mind if u have any more)

Jake ran towards Hanzo, drawing three katana, and performing his ultimate technique on him, "Three sword style, Hurricane stike," and he performed a sciccor cut like motion, creating three disks of chakra-wind mix, that shreaded through the building like paper, moving unpredictably, locked onto there target. One came from above, another from below, through the building, and the third down the middle. Jake sheathed his swords, his body becoming visibly tired, panting harder than usual and his arms hanging at his sides.

3 sword style - Hurricane strike:
The most powerful move in his arsanol, it creates three disks of wind that can shread through almost anything with ease, each moving unpredictibly towards it's target, It's the chindori of the three sword style user, each blast the equevelent but in wind form. As powerful as the move is, it drains over half of the users chakra instantly, also causing tiring and a small reduce in speed for 3 posts.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 pm
*Hanzo pulled out his katana in a flash and clashed katanas using his white chakra enhanced blade. The technique Jake used was very strong propelling Hanzo back about 10-15 feet though he landed safetly on the ground and with his katana shot many katana slashes at Jake.*

((Katana Slash: It's just when I enhance my blade with white chakra and make a swing that shoots out a white chakra in the form of a katana blade this is extremely sharp and can cut threw many things.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 pm
(that was disk one....two more still on there way.....)
Jake was barely able to dodge the most of the chakra stikes, his felt the cuts on his face as they skimmed him. For the final blade he held out his hands, his gloves absorbing it into the glove, throwing him back. He then got up slowly, his glove glowing white. He was still exausted, but at least now he had some chakra to use.

((i dont mind, i have an electric version of sorts in my arsanol.....i can only abosrb on type of chakra ever post, so i can only absorb the last one, the rest i can dodge....))
(1/3)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:50 pm
(OK THERE ARE SOME CHEATER IN THIS BATTLE>

1) A general rule when it comes to curse seal bearers is that once biten one has a 60% chance of living (By random number generator; must generate number between 1-10. if it lands on 1-6 then you survive) if they so survive then great power will be bestowed upon them. This is a Rule and I dont see any GENERATErs. So can all Curse seal be disactivated until you do this.

2) This is no cheating but IS ANYONE GOING TO LOSE IN THIS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

3) Where did you get all of this Charka from? Im recharging my charka and Seg. just got into the match but Jack and Fatashi, You two are wasting alot of charka. If you have a demon this does not effect you but ya ALOT OF CHAKRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) This is not cheating or anything but Oni and Zeon and us Americans are in a Thankgiving Holiday so We wont be posting alot.

SO YEAH..........THIS IS A WEIRD MATCH!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:56 pm
(well.
1. i have a demon.

2. jake has this thing called gloves of greed. it can drain ones chakra and use it for his own.

3. we will wait and see who is defeated.

4. jake can use his curse mark. he survived when he got bitten.)

stare  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Phi-o_0

1) A general rule when it comes to curse seal bearers is that once biten one has a 60% chance of living (By random number generator; must generate number between 1-10. if it lands on 1-6 then you survive) if they so survive then great power will be bestowed upon them. This is a Rule and I dont see any GENERATErs. So can all Curse seal be disactivated until you do this.

2) This is no cheating but IS ANYONE GOING TO LOSE IN THIS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

3) Where did you get all of this Charka from? Im recharging my charka and Seg. just got into the match but Jack and Fatashi, You two are wasting alot of charka. If you have a demon this does not effect you but ya ALOT OF CHAKRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) This is not cheating or anything but Oni and Zeon and us Americans are in a Thankgiving Holiday so We wont be posting alot.

(i'm sorry, and how is, being invisible, making opponents weapons un touchable by them and being able to ghost threw things less like cheating?.....huh...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:06 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Phi-o_0

(i'm sorry, and how is, being invisible, making opponents weapons un touchable by them and being able to ghost threw things less like cheating?.....huh...))

I CANT USE ANY CHAKRA AND HOLD STUFF OR TOUCH STUFF. This is like an ultimate Defence move.

IM GOING TO STAY LIKE THIS UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS>  

xPhi-Phix

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 pm
((well night people, it's 3:30am here and i'm tired.......))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:37 pm
1. Yea ok I can see your point.

2. I think Nina is done she hasn't replied since I had knocked her down with hands of torture.

3. I've used some strong jutsus but at the beginning I said I was gathering extra chakra.

4. Who cares it's just one day it's my b-day and Im online.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:16 am
(Well Im heading to bed it's 4:16am here)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:29 am
(8:29 am here)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff