Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:36 pm
"I'll have Seraphiel take the poisons out when we get to her. You're not a burden. If you were then you wouldn't have been so helpful," KoTari said and lifted the Kitsune up. He held him up over his shoulder with one hand. His Dragonkin features disappeared, "I can't even use my powers because of this damn collar," He grumbled and took off at a run away from the bloodbath he created.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 pm
Akari looked at him with a half-lidded eye. "Is...anyway...to...remove?" He was talking about the collar as he winced as pain coursed through his body. "What...do...to...me?" He flinched again as another more extreme wave of pain coursed through him.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 pm
"I need Seraphiel, right now...!" KoTari ran through the hallways and noticed that Seraphiel wasn't where she was supposed to be, "No no no!" KoTari let out another roar, this one louder. The walls shook.
Seraphiel heard KoTari's call and returned it in the same manner. The test subjects around her went into a scared frenzy, "Don't worry! We'l be all together soon, and I'll be able to remove whatever it was they gave you!" She said to Spade, trying to keep the girl awake. She reached up and ripped the cage open.
"Found her!" KoTari turned and ran, following the sound, "Keep it together! You'll be okay in a second!" He told Akari.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Akari twitched as the first pained scream he had ever released exploded from his mouth. This was followed by a series of soft whimpers as more and more pain went through his body. He felt lightning course through his muscles and it felt as if he was on fire...he felt so hot. "I..." He could not say anything else as more pain coursed through him as a bit of blood came from his mouth.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 pm
spade wimper as the braid of needle was pulled. each one was pouring a different chemical into her. " it hurts" spade whispered. she could barely focus.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:55 pm
(Um... we found Spade. Everyone except Panda's characters are together in the one room)

Smelling the Kitsune's blood was driving KoTari wild. He shrugged the bloodlust away and continued onwards until he eventually ended up back where he was captured, "Seraphiel, you better not be captured!" He yelled.
"I'm over here!" Seraphiel called as she ripped the bindings off of Spade.
"Here! I need you to get rid of his poison!" KoTari said when he found her. He placed Akari down on the ground.
"No! Akari!" She went over and placed her hand on the Kitsune's chest. With a dull glow, the poisons that were given to Akari started to be transferred to herself.
KoTari went to Spade and finished ripping the bindings off Spade, "Friend right?" He asked no one in particular.

(Back in a few minutes. Getting supper)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm
the fresh wave of pain made spade cry out. she couldnt tell what she was looking at as she watched seraphiel. she lost focus and fell asleep again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:59 pm
Akari whimpered and stilled as the poison was removed. He opened a single eye and said softly, "Thank....you..." He could not say anything else as something seemed to glow for a moment and his eyes widened and his ears and tails twitched. He screamed out in pain again as his eyes glowed for a second. Lightning was now visible arching over his body as he rolled away from them for a moment before standing and snarling angrily. His eyes were a golden black color and his fur a blood red now as his tails twitched angrily. Every now and then his body would flicker to normal before reverting to his dark form.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm
KoTari saw that Spade had fallen unconscious. He sighed and picked her up in his arms.
Seraphiel back away and turned her head slightly to spit out blood that pooled in her mouth, "Akari! Calm down! We're not trying to hurt you!" She pleaded.
"I can't get this collar off. Seraphiel, could you do the honors?" KoTari asked his sister and stood next to her.
Seraphiel glanced at it for a moment, "No Dragonkin can remove that. You'll need someone else to do it," As she said that, she placed her still glowing hand on Spade's stomach. She concentrated and the poisons given to Spade transferred to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm
spade felt the pain again. this time it wasnt as shrp but it hurt alot. she began gasp as the pain grew.she pulled her she pulled her shirt up again. the skin covering the crystallis glowed slightly red. spade clutched her chest tighly.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Seraphiel's eyes narrowed once she realized that the crystallis was what was being affected. She completed the poison withdrawal and then her hand moved to the red glow, spreading healing magic across Spade's abdomen as she went, "I'm going to transfer the pain to myself. This should take a moment," She said to Spade unconsciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Akari snarled again as he quickly changed as his eyes returned to normal. He stood in his human form and walked to KoTari slowly with a slight limp. He grabbed the collar and ripped it off. He backed up and dropped it to the ground as he fell to the ground in pain. He felt himself being forced into his kitsune form as he felt the dark him as he called it now...rise up and take over. He snarled again as his fur turned a blood red and his eyes went to the black and yellow color. "Pain...kill...blood!" Was all the dark form said as it moved forward snarling only to stop as the eyes started to flash again.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 pm
"I'm going to have to thank you and apologize at the same time, young one," KoTari said and magic infused his arms. He stepped forward and made an attempt to hold Akari down. With his Dragonkin speed, he figured it shouldn't be too hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 pm
Akari would have let KoTari hold him down but the dark him had a different idea. Akari vanished into thin air as he traveled behind KoTari and prepared to attack him from behind. He was under the control of the dark him so he could do nothing no matter how hard he tried.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 pm
spade felt the pain leave again.she open her eyes and saw akari. spade trembled.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games