Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 am

Dp thought as second, "........meh....fine with me," he then disappeared...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 am

Tai raises a brow as he watches Orion pull out the scroll from his bag. What was he going to need that for? Orion didnt seem like the guy that would us- nevermind. Orion WAS the kind of guy that used scrolls, Tai thinks as he remembers the giant bomb tag scroll thing. What could this scroll be for though....it seemed to small to run on. Maybe Orion was going to teach Tai a summoning! That would be great! Tai begins to ask a question right when Orion shows the scroll in Tai's face. There would be a blinding flash, causing Tai to blink and cover his eyes. When he eventually opens them, he finds himself in the same area. Nothing had really changed...he then looks in all directions to see where Dp was. "He must have left when the flash went off." Tai thought, before quickly looking back to Orion. Why would Orion show him a scroll like that? There was much of a point to do so. It just made Tai almost lose his eyesight! Tai then finally asks "So sensei...what was that for again?"

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

In Tai's genjutsu, Orion had the same gloves as Tai did. Everything else was pretty much the same. He had the same weights, same clothes, nothing was all that different.
".............Nothing."
He said with an amused smile.
"Look, we don't have much time left. You need to improve your Taijutsu. Now, take this stance."
Orion parted his feet and crouched a little, his left and right arms slightly spread, as if to invite an attacker.
"Now, if your arms are like this, an opponent will think to attack, because you are left open. But, this is the best stance to defend, and usually, counterattack."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Tai blinks, thinking about Orion's answer for a quick second. Maybe it was just that Tai was still tired from earlier. That didnt matter at all though, because it was back to training. It appeared that Orion wanted Tai to work on his taijutsu, due to his words and body stance. Tai examines Orion's stance for a moment, apparently memorizing it to the last detail. Hopefully this stance could somehow help Tai in the Chuunin exams that were coming up. Tai was going to be doomed if he didnt learn any jutsus soon, but Orion was most likely going to move onto that next. He was now done thinking though, because it was time to learn.

Tai switches his body stance to the one Orion was showing him, to see what it felt like. He felt somehow guarded and comfortable by this stance, for whatever random reasons. Tai then finally asks "So I assume you want me to attack you or something now sensei?"

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:08 pm

"Yes, but wait a second."
Orion replied.
"Now, when someone throws a punch, it is your job to catch it with both hands, fast enough for the attacker not to know it happened. Once they do, it should be too late to stop what's next. Now, attack me."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:27 pm

"Oh crap...I am going to lose my arm or something." Tai thinks after he hears Orion's statement. He takes a moment to prepare himself, and then rushes at Orion. Considering Orion most likely was only a few yards away, he quickly reached him. He begins to skid the rest of the way across the ground to Orion. When Tai stops infront of Orion, his right foot goes up in the air behind him causing his body to lean downward a bit, and he launches a punch right at Orion's chest.

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Orion caught the arm with both hands, as he told Tai. Grasping the arm, he pulled it back, causing Tai to come closer, allowing him to knee Tai in the chest.

((sorry for the short post, I've got friends over...))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm

"Gah!" Tai groans as the knee hits his chest. He falls to the ground on both of his knees, and looks up at Orion. That move Orion showed him was well planned out, and was effective. Unfortunately, Tai was on the recieving end of it. A very painful end...but still Tai was going to have to remember that move. Most people will fall victim to such a simple counterattack. Tai smiles slightly, and looks up and asks "Heh...whats next?"

((I have to fight Zero...interesting.))

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:30 pm

"See? Now..."
He pointed to the metal plates on the back of the gloves.
"These plates are meant to block metal objects thrown at you. Here, I'll show you."
He said, assuming the same stance as before.
"Throw a kunai."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Tai slowly gets up, and begins to follow Orion's orders. He had a feeling that Orion was going to hurt him again somehow. Tai begins to jump backwards, about 8 feet back per jump. While he is doing this backward motion, he reaches his hand into his kunai pouch. He pulls out a large kunai, and instantly throws it at Orion, aiming to get him in the stomach.

((I am making small posts so we can get through this training quicker. I am 3rd fight in the Exams and I dont know how fast that fight will start.))

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 pm

With a swift hand motion, Orion brought his left hand in and blocked the kunai with the metal plate on the back of his glove.
"See that? The stance is mainly defensive, when you try to go against a stronger opponent. Now, here's an attack stance."
He parted his legs like before, except his fists were in a different position. His left fist was held out a little, and his right fist was close to his chest.
"Now, this stance is mainly for attack, but can be used for defensive purposes, however, it won't be as good a defense as the last stance. Since you are a Kaguya, it should be easy by now to increase the density of your bones. I know you think those weights are annoying, but they have been increasing your muscle mass since I gave them to you, and now, you're stronger for it. Increase the density of your bones, and take a swing at that rock over there. Don't take off the weights."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Tai looks over to the large rock that Orion spoke of. It didnt appear big enough to be considered a full fledge boulder, but it still was pretty large. Tai begins to focus on giving the bones within his body more density. Tai had a feeling this was going to hurt him alot, due to his skin most likely being ripped and torn by just simply hitting the rock. That didnt matter now though, because Tai had to test his abilities. Tai quickly rushes at the rock, preparing his right arm for this attack. When Tai finally reaches the rock, he leaps into the air, and begins to come right down into the area right infront of the rock. He pulls his arm back, and then smashes his fist down into the rock. A large cloud of debris and smoke shoots off in Tai's area after he hits the rock. When the smoke finally clears, all that can be seen is Tai standing infront of a crater that had small bits and pieces of rock. Tai coughs for a second, apparently having swallowed some of the debris. When he finally notices what he had done, a prideful smile spreads out onto his face. He had accomplished what he considered a large task. He looks over to Orion and says "Sensei! I did it!" What Tai doesnt realize though, is that his fist had large open wounds all across it.

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Orion nodded in approval of Tai's accomplishment. He saw the wounds on his fist, but they were beginning to heal already, so he didn't worry about it. He crossed his arms before he spoke.
"I wonder if I should've given you more weights..."
He shrugged.
"Well, there you have it. All that life-endangering training paid off. Now, I'm going to attack you. Assume the first stance."
As he stood across from him, he assumed the second stance, waiting for Tai to assume the first one.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm

Tai instantly knew he was screwed when he heard this. Orion was going to attack him...how did Orion train him for this kind of thing. For all Tai knows, he might be the fastest person in Konoha. Orion could probably pummel Tai into the ground in the blink of an eye. Hell, Orion might even use a jutsu on Tai when he doesnt realize it. This is was definately going to end badly for Tai. He had a large feeling that he would be too damaged to fight in the Chuunin Exams when this training was over.

Tai quickly remembers the first stance, and copies it to his body position. Tai realized that Orion had a ways to go before he would actually reach him and attack. He smiles, and prepares himself for the oncoming attack. Tai's bones were still hardened, so Orion may hurt himself when he hits him. That made Tai smile, this could be some sort of revenge for all the crap Orion put him through. Although...that "crap" he put Tai through was training...

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:50 pm

((Im rooting for you Anbu in the Chunnin exams.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games