Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:30 pm
"I SAID STOP!" She yelled and a wave of darkness knocked temp back. She got to her feet and pressed her hand against the gapping wound at her shoulder. It slowly healed itself. Though her clothes were torn and covered in her dark blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:34 pm
temp recovered and continued forward

lutia and loryn just apeared via the bowery entrance "its around here somewhere"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:38 pm
Kaylin growled and sent another launch of darkness at temp. "STAY..." Another wave. "AWAY!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:39 pm
Loryn heard yelling and looked to Lutia. "I think we should..."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:45 pm
lutia nodded "yes lets go" she rushed ahead
perhaps i should let loryn handle this just to see how she can work solo?

((if im still gone by tomorow take over as temp fighter you know the character))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:48 pm
((whatever..okay))  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:30 am
temp slowly walked forward cutting through the waves of darkness slowly intent on its sole target

((thanks for agreeing just in case))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:24 pm
((fellows))  

jpjpjpjpjp

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:17 am
Kaylin growled. "Just bloody stop." She rammed her shoulder into temp, knocking it back and she ran out of the ally.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:02 pm
"Any ideas, Ma'am." Loryn asked and then ran into the woman running from the alley.  

Lori Naoi

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:19 pm
Kaylin stumbles. "Huh...well..." She smiled softly. "I'll let you two cuties take care of it." She disappeared. ((bye bye..))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:43 pm
lutia smiles as the darkling runs past "yes...dont get killed"

temp ran forward with the sword raised as lutia pulled free the sukube smasher  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:40 am
He had watched the events from above, looking to rendevous with Lutia since his business with Memnon was now concluded. The creature with the blade did not look very threatening, but the blade itself was a different matter. He could feel the evil emanating from the blade.

He swept down quickly, landing between Lutia and the creature, raising his blade and hearing the all too familiar sounding of metal against metal once again. He held the creature at bay calmly, showing no strain in keeping the blade from descending any further.

"Greetings, Miss Lutia. I apologize if I interrupted anything. I thought I would drop in and see if my presence might be required."

He gave his trademark oblivious smile, still holding the creature and it's evil blade at bay with his own holy-forged katana.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:36 pm
lutia nodded in apreciation and swung her large hammer hitting the evil sword full force trying to knock it free from temps hands
"good of you to show up"

the nightmareish form staggered raising the sword eye level glaring at the aborent blade wielded by the winged one
"your souls will be mine..."
and a dark aura began to coat the blade as he walked forward

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items