Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Rich Side ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:38 pm
Erk's training went well beyohnd that of the common soldier, he could easily switch between large weapons in the time it takes most to draw a pistol. He sung the QDPS around to his shoulder with grace and force that few would expect froma machinist, and drew his rocket launcher and shot a standard rocket at the shuriken, uterly destroying the weapon.

"You'll have to do beter than that!" he shouted, bringing down his launcher in a rough swing that caused his whole vehicle to lean to one side, and folowing it witha second blast at the clone of Milosh.

The skull clacked once decicivly as it saw the figure jump into the air. "Yes, I thought it would be him, but he'ss your problem now." IT sprouted its chitonous claws and legs once more sprouted from its base. IT shifted slightly the poped free from the charnel hounds mouth landing with a small spin on the ground.

It scuttled off contentedly to the crowds and masses of zombies, "I shall show the light of the thirteen dark nights to these wayward souls..." chatered the skull merrily as a purplish light began ozzing from its open sockets.

The hound continued on its path, guided by the odor and powert signature that it had been tracking. It glanced slightly to one side, ignoring the shuriken and leeting the blast of flame from behind and sink into its ashen body.

It growled in discomfort as the ball of light slid through its skin, towards its snarling mouth and then, boosted by its own fiery power amplified at the shurikedn just a few feet away.

THe blast was intense enough in its heat and size that it lit up the entire district, and there was nothing but a feighnt trace of putride smoke on the wind.

It stoped, sniffing the ground and walking in a tight circle before it looked up. "You were the one disturbing my master's rest, I see no reason to apologize..." it wlaked slowl to one side, following sents. "You should have simply kept beter tracjk of that hair of yours."

Its head sudenly snaped in the mans direction and a whole sudenly tore open in the creatures forehead. THe whole glowed brightly, and a briliant ray of disintegrating energy shot forth, scorching a hole in the ground at the mans feet.

"You'd do well to help me now, and get your petty vengance latter."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:32 pm
The clone splits in half to avoid the attacks. reattatching himself together he rapidly moves his claws and a large ice cube forms above Erk and mech and falls quite capable of crushing the bolth of them  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:27 am
ZombieJeff

The skull clacked once decicivly as it saw the figure jump into the air. "Yes, I thought it would be him, but he'ss your problem now." IT sprouted its chitonous claws and legs once more sprouted from its base. IT shifted slightly the poped free from the charnel hounds mouth landing with a small spin on the ground.

It scuttled off contentedly to the crowds and masses of zombies, "I shall show the light of the thirteen dark nights to these wayward souls..." chatered the skull merrily as a purplish light began ozzing from its open sockets.

The hound continued on its path, guided by the odor and powert signature that it had been tracking. It glanced slightly to one side, ignoring the shuriken and leeting the blast of flame from behind and sink into its ashen body.

It growled in discomfort as the ball of light slid through its skin, towards its snarling mouth and then, boosted by its own fiery power amplified at the shurikedn just a few feet away.

THe blast was intense enough in its heat and size that it lit up the entire district, and there was nothing but a feighnt trace of putride smoke on the wind.

It stoped, sniffing the ground and walking in a tight circle before it looked up. "You were the one disturbing my master's rest, I see no reason to apologize..." it wlaked slowl to one side, following sents. "You should have simply kept beter tracjk of that hair of yours."

Its head sudenly snaped in the mans direction and a whole sudenly tore open in the creatures forehead. THe whole glowed brightly, and a briliant ray of disintegrating energy shot forth, scorching a hole in the ground at the mans feet.

"You'd do well to help me now, and get your petty vengance latter."

Haru jumped between Puff and the energy blast holding his Runesave sword to cut the blast as he ran toward the Hell hound. "Please stop, this use of power on a smaller creature, no offense to you buddy, It is not needed and I'm willing to cut you to pieces over it." He said pointing the sword at the enormus hell hound.

"What the hell am I doing? This thing is probably the Lich king's guardian or something." He thought as he stood firmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:16 am
Puff stood in silence not knowing what had happened. "Did that mutt try to kill me?" He asked walking around Haru. "Alright time for me to pull out the big guns. He shrugged off his blazer and tossed it to Haru. He took in a deep breath causing his stomach to expand. He transformed into his half-dragon self and ran toward the Hell hound again. He leaned into his run and increased his speed. "See if you can abosorb this." He thought as he sped toward the beast.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:12 pm
Blin dashes forward and leaps hitting the ice cube. sending a series of cracks through it. as it changed trajectory crashing down onto the pavement in a series of shards without causing any harm. followed shortly after by blin falling on his face from his lack of fighitng skills. "Oof!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:05 pm
"Join what? If I could get my old powers back I might consider it."

The Power hungery side of Traven was now showing through.  

Traven_Arrain

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:52 pm
"See this guy is getting on my nerves, I try and keep him from dying but he jumps into danger, I am wanting to cut something in half right now." Haru said rubbing his temples. He sat down and crossed his arms before he took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:49 pm
Simple, a Multiversal Utopia. Every one existing in power and harmony and all having eternal life. Interested?

The clone touches one of the larger pieces of ice and an ice version of the clone ripps out of it

Milosh walked down the stairs and to a chamber

[What's your solution?]

We must kill the living... All Of Them.

What?  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:54 pm
Erk watched the sudden burst of clones and laughed. "Well, if thats not evidenc e of supernatural powers," he set down his rocket launcher calmly, and swung the QDPS back into the active position, "...I don't know what is."

He exhaled, and squeezed, not pulled, the trigger. "See you in the void..." he muttered, as the arcs of multicolored light launched forth, and impacted in the center of the Clones. QUickly, their power was drained away from them, sent spiraling off inot the area that existed beyond the dimensions, soon there bodies began being pulled apart, as the psuedo-energetic structure of there electrons was similarly effected.

"THats notwhat I expected, but I doubt they were real in the first place."

THe skull had reached the zombies and was busily projecting lines of energy out wards to form an ancient and hypnotic emblem of rebuking.

"Into the night... into the blood..." it clicked absentmindeldly as he worked.

THe hound turned to hace the man running at him and simply raied its head and howled.

The ambient soot in the air sudenly began flowing into the creature far faster then before, and its size began increasing rapidly. WIthin a mater of seconds, it had shot from being ten feet at the shoulder to a full twenty feet.

It breathed a plume of hot air which caused the grass on the ground to shrivle and dry.

"It was a warning, and this shall be too." it said, raising one enormus paw off of the ground. "Now, do you still persist fno ighting, or shall we join forces?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 am
10 Water clones formed out of the fog

The party's just beginning.

Ground clones started spawning and they just keep coming...

((Before somone reports me for godmoding; you have a trump card, but you need to fight to earn it so Happy Slaying))

A few clones start looting tghe home taking artifacts, weapons, corpses, and live people and sink into the ground with the items and people  

HasmatX

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:14 am
ZombieJeff

THe skull had reached the zombies and was busily projecting lines of energy out wards to form an ancient and hypnotic emblem of rebuking.

"Into the night... into the blood..." it clicked absentmindeldly as he worked.

THe hound turned to hace the man running at him and simply raied its head and howled.

The ambient soot in the air sudenly began flowing into the creature far faster then before, and its size began increasing rapidly. WIthin a mater of seconds, it had shot from being ten feet at the shoulder to a full twenty feet.

It breathed a plume of hot air which caused the grass on the ground to shrivle and dry.

"It was a warning, and this shall be too." it said, raising one enormus paw off of the ground. "Now, do you still persist fno ighting, or shall we join forces?"

Puff screeched to a halt infront of the Hell hound and blew a large windgust up into the sky. "I'll join you as long as I get to maintain balance in this world." He said before turning toward a water clone and opening his mouthwide swallowing it whole. "I hate when people make copies of themselves, putting more evil into the world I try so hard to maintain." He said as he ripped into an earth clone with his claws.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:26 pm
a few earth clones liquify the earth Underneath puff in an attempt to drown him in the quickmud.  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Traven lets out a gruff laugh,

"Are you kidding me, thats the funnest thing I have heard in a long time."

"I am in."

He says as his staff hits the ground hard with a thump sealing his end of the deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:55 pm
HasmatX
a few earth clones liquify the earth Underneath puff in an attempt to drown him in the quickmud.

Puff blew a small blast of fire toward the liquid clones and hardened them. "You gotta try harder than that." He said yanking each foot from the ground. He ran toward another water clone and swallowed it whole. "I'm going to drown drinking all of this water, I'll just freeze the rest. Deep in his stomach he compressed the water and heated it. he let out a belch that froze everything in it's path.

((This works on the same principles as the steamballs in the anime movie Steamboy. By compressing alot of steam into a small area it is only hot at the point of expolsion and super cold once it reachesa certain distance.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

LindL.Tailor

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Jamil walked down the street, mansions on either side of him. He could sense the people’s stares bearing into him from the windows of the houses and he realized that it must look strange, a young boy—no older than twelve—dressed in Victorian clothing walking alone through the richest neighborhood around. Secretly Jamil loved the attention though his smooth face was unbroken by any emotion at the moment. Finally he came to a large cream colored mansion and he walked up the long sidewalk to the front door. He pulled out the key to the building and entered a grin finally cracking his stone like features, he was glad to be home. Jamil threw off his dark green jacket, it landed crimson colored high backed chair and Jamil walked further into the house, his thin white shirt slipping off his right shoulder, it had always been too big for him. He reached the kitchen and pulled out a small packet from the freezer, he put it in the microwave for just long enough to get the liquid to room temperature. He then bit off the corner and drank the liquid in a single long draught.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff