Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Leora's hands instantly let go as she held them up in a gesture of not meaning harm. "Sorry." she said, grinning sheepishly. "I got a little overly-excited . . ." she said with an embarrassed chuckle before heading back to the bed. "So is what Lance said true? Were you really a slave?" she asked, her expression turning sympathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Sky sighed and sat down in a chair."Yes,it's true.My life has been horrible since I was two and my parents were killed.Their murderers kidnapped me and sold me into slavery.None of my masters ever cared about me and I nearly died several times. Last week,though, my master went out of town.I took the chance and ran for it.I kept running for a few days,that's when I saw this palace."She explained,looking down at the floor,hating to remember the sorrowful memories of her abused life.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Leora's expression became horribly sad and she quickly got up and pulled Sky into a hug. "I'm sorry . . ." she said softly, knowing that it wasn't her fault, but still feeling sorry for the position that she had been in. "I'll take care of you then. You won't have to go back to that life." she said reassuringly as she smiled at Sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm
"Alright . . ." She said glad that someone finally wanted to do so in her life.She smiled back at Leora.

((Sorry,writers block.I've got too many ideas for the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding.)  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:29 pm
((It's okay. I got writer's block too.))

Leora's smile widened a bit as she reached up and scratched Sky behind the ears then turned to smile at Alice. "Seems like I got another friend huh?" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm
"A fairy, two vampires, a human, and a cat animagus.What a group."Alice giggled happily.

((We could timeskip to the next day if you want.))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:35 pm
((Sure! . . . though I'm not really good at timeskips since I don't really like controlling people's characters . . . Oh well, I'll try.))

The next morning, Leora was still asleep, a small smile on her face having blissfully forgotten about the wedding that she was having to go through as she slept . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Lance opened the front door,carrying with him his suit he had just had tailored that he would wear to the party inside of a zip-up case,so it wouldn't get ruined by anything.He had Alexis bring it up to his closet as he walked up the stairs.He was sure to have a long day today.Leora's family was coming,Leora was going out to pick out her dress;Alexis obviously accompanying her, and he'd have to see if he'd be able to change Leora of her own free will,plus a little persuasion.He walked up to her door and knocked on it to wake Leora up if she was asleep."Time to wake up,"He called inside.

Alice had slept on the cat-Sky the previous night who'd slept next to Leora.She woke up when Lance knocked and flew lazily over to her to wake her up,after giving Sky a little nudge to wake her up as well.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm
Leora groaned. "Do I have to?" she asked wearily, but at the same time started to get out of bed and put a robe on. "Alright, I'm up . . ." she muttered, though she was still half asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 pm
"Don't forget,your family is going to be coming soon and you're picking out your dress today."Lance said as he opened the door and came in,looking at her in the robe.It was only then that he started to think about how the vampire girls who'd fallen in love with him that he'd inivited to the wedding were going to act when they were there.He pushed the thought away though and thought about how he was going to get her to want to become a vampire.

Sky woke up groggily.Alice had filled her in about all the details of the wedding and how Lance had gotten her to the palace in the first place the previous night.So,she knew what they were talking about this time instead of being clueless like yesterday.She shifted into her regular form and looked at Leora."What is your family like?"She asked curiously.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Leora sighed. "Okay, okay . . . I'll get ready." she said and then smiled at Sky. "Well . . . my sister's annoying, though that might just be my opinion. She's really affectionate and caring though. My mom is rather childish although when she gets into a debate her opponents don't stand a chance. She has a really good memory for facts. And my dad is almost all buisness though he does have his softer side." he said, smiling at the thought that she was going to see them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:42 pm
"I can't wait to meet them."Sky smiled happily at Leora.

"And I can't wait for the chance to give your father a heart attack when I come out to greet him with red eyes and fangs."Lance chuckled.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm
Leora glared at Lance. "You do that and I will put spiders in your bed." she growled, very protective of her family.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:51 pm
Lance seemed slightly hurt by this."It was only a joke,lighten up."He muttered."Besides,you'll still have to get them to believe I'm a vampire,what better way then to show them as soon as he gets here?"  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:56 pm
Leora glared at him for a few more seconds before groaning and placing her head in her hands. "Can't we just pretend, for a few days, that Vampires don't exist?" she asked, not really wanting her family to know even if they would forget it when they went home.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games