Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
thefire158 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 am
Xantos kicked in the door of the building rushing in and being consumed by darkenss, which he released using kai.
"Hm...nice jutsu...could be a useful one." He said and started to copy it with his mangkyo eye. He looked at the two golems.
He started to inhale, and his sharingan started to spin.
"Ameratsu!" A black flame bursted from his mouth, blending in with the black genjutsu, if the golems were hit, they would have no clue by what.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 am
((and why does no one tell me there is a fight in my office while i am protecting the safehaven?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 am
(Cause you were offline when COH was attacking Suna and I needed some medical attention. You were the only person I knew so I came here to get help. He followed me, He wants to fight you. And I'm still unconcious on the floor....even though he kicked me and stepped on me.....WTF!!!!!! scream Get me outta here!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 am
Reiko jumped in through her window. "glad someone told me about this." she muttered. She saw _________ (sorry firu, don't know ur rpc's name) on the floor. "crap." She ran over to him and pulled his arm up over her shoulder. She threw a kunai at the closest window. It shattered and she jumped out, carrying _______ towards the safehaven.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am
" Alright Xantos and Destiny cover me don't make any moves until I tell you to or else it could ruin my plan. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am
Destiny nodded and went to cover him ((I dont know really where or what so... yea,very helpful))  

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm
Cold winter angel
Destiny nodded and went to cover him ((I dont know really where or what so... yea,very helpful))
(( By cover me just protect me from the golems if the ameratsu didn't work and if Abdiel caught me off guard and put me in a bad place since I'm low on chakra stuff like that. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 pm
((OH! MMkay!!))
Destiny took a position to run and flip onto the golems back as the sword was finally ready, she sliced the golems head off with the chakra that had built up in the sword. She jumped off with another flip beside Hanzo. "Want the other one taken down?" Thw sword still could be used with the chakra.  

Cold winter angel

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 pm
"The other ones gonna go down, don't get in the way of the ameratsu." Xantos told her as he watched the black fire ball speed toward the other golem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Dess just nodded and satyed at her position.  

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Abdiel laughed at their feeble attempts, the golem that Xantos targeted with his eye tecnique, had slipped into a soft mud and fell through the cracks. Then with the chakra since it was only chakra he simply dodged it. He also watched as the Hokage took the Kazekage away, "Coward." Abdiel then tunneled more earth from the ground into his golem making it bigger. Abdiel was about 30 feet above the Office now; so he could survey the battlefield. Abdiel reached for his kunai pouch and threw a kunai with a explosion tag on it. It found itself settled between all three of his opponents.

((Sorry I have been taking down X-mas decorations.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:01 pm
"Water Prison Technique." Xantos said quietly and placed a hand over the tag, containing the explosion within the water. He put chakra to his feet to propel himself to Abdiels height. He used a chainsawblade to slice a hole in the roof so he could continue upward. he reved the blade up, slicing at Abdiel.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:05 pm
(( Abdiel read my earlier post I put you in a genjutsu, and suddenly something with chakra came at you ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff