Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm
" im not just a blood thirsty pyscho im a demonic blood thirsty pyscho"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 pm
"Eh Really...? What kind were they?" Blaize seemed intrigued, but quickly shook it off. "Never mind...... I've given you two chances.... No more.... I'm gonna burn you up!" Blaize grinned, the air around her heating fast. The heated hair caused her hair to blow around wildly. Blaize grinned, taking a fighting stance with her Kusarigama. "I hate pointless fights.... I wasn't given an order to kill but I suppose things can't be helped ne~!" Blaize dashed forward, faster than back at the hideout, heading for the elf. She spun her Kusarigama, throwing it at the elf woman before she was in range of close combat.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 pm
Neon appeared behind blaize

"Hey you know you let me get behind you way too much"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 pm
"I guess that just leaves me and you, dude." She clanked her blades together, making a haunting sound ring through the air. She jumped at Neon, and swung her blade, aiming for a blow behind the neck.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 pm
In the blink of a eye Xi flicks her hand. With pinpoint accuarcy the kunai slip into the links of the chain pinning the weapon to the ground.

Xi shaunters over to her and tskes.

"You call that a scythe? This is a scythe."

She saids geusting to the 7 foot long blade.

"Besides didn't your mom ever teach you not to play with fire?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"Ever think maybe this time it was intentional?" Blaize grinned spiking the temperature in the air behind her, letting loose a flare of flames to attack Neon with. Blaize turned her attention to the elf. "That.... a scythe...? Don't tempt me...." Blaize grinned, pulling upwards with a flicking motion on the chain she had in her hand. It came loose, flying towards Blaize's open hand.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Neon alowed the attack hit him as it did little to hurt him at all

"I grew up in the fires of hell a little heat cant hurt me"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 pm
"Well, how about a blade then?!" Ravyn yelled while jumping into the fray. She had jumped out of the way of Blaize's fiery attack, but she had come close to being burned herself. She swung the blade attached to her forearm, aiming for his back.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:11 pm
((ack! i just remembered I haven't reposted Xi's profile in the new profile thread ))

Xi turns to Ravyn. She pretty much figured out Blaize, but Ravyn she hadn't seen nothing of her yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm
"Oi! I'm your opponent her elf!" Blaize dashed forward, allowing Ravyn to take care of that psycho kid. I really don't want to release......and I'll have to watch Ravyn's position.... I almost hit her too! Calm Down Blaize..... Concentrate... Blaize let loose a frenzied combination on the elf, the blades of her scythe heated as they whirled around in repeated attacks.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Neon waited for the blade to get close as it did it was slowing down untill ti was just a few centimeaters away from his back stoped in mid air and steped out of the way sending it at Blaize

"your basic attacks will never work aginst me"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm
((brb food))  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm
Xi thrust the end of the handle of her scythe into the ground. The blade folded down forming a type of sheild protecting her form the assault. As well as obscureing her from view.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm
Blaize pirouetted out of the way, cursing silently. They're in sync.... It's like the both of us are fighting two at once.... each! I may have to release.... Blaize closed her eyes, concentrating her energy too her core while expanding her sense outwards. Demonic energy seemed to increase around her. I hate using my trump card like this.... But they aren't giving me much choice...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Neon fell to his knees in pain the seal on his wrist started to glow he was being forced to change his demonic level  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games