Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 pm
Tai would walk into the building just like before, taking the steps as usual instead of crashing into the window or something. He would eventually make it to the door leading into Reiko's office, and begin to knock on the door quite a few times, showing he was in a slight hurry. After doing so, he would simply stand and wait until he was asked to come in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 pm
((so yes you did.))

Reiko's clone nodded. "well unfortunately you will have to wait untill Reiko gets back from her mission for medical training. As a clone, i barely have enough chakra for some of the tecniques. About a mission..." she took some scrolls from a stack. "I need you to get a progress report form moon, what are they doing, is there any military activity, and so on. You need to go undercover so as they don't know you are a ninja. There have been reports of akatsuki and rogue ninja hiding out there. They include the akatsuki member Jake, and others. Will you take this mission. It is at least an A ranked."

((i was looking through the village and Jake is rping there, so just check up on him))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 am
zaruto nodded happilly.

"Sure. I'll go now."

zaruto walked out of her office and got his stuff ready to
leave konoha over to the moon village.

((Ok thanks :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 am
((welcome))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm
A small toad hopped in the window, rolling a scroll out on the desk.

---------------

Dear Reiko,

Reiko, its Xantos, I'm dead. For reasons I cannot say, however, my spirit lives on and is watching over the leaf. My son has recently enrolled in the academy. For the his sake and mine, watch over him from afar, I fear some people might be after what he inherited from me. He does not possess the Hyuugan bloodline, but he does have the eternal sharingan. If possible, adopt him, if he asks about me, figure out something to say, truthful, but not very hard on him. You were a great comrade in Team Saber, let Raito know that he also was and I would have rather died than not fight alongside both of you and Drake, rest his soul.

With love,

Xantos Hyuuga

-----------------

The scroll was wrapped in all 3 of his headbands from the mist, lightning, and leaf.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 pm
((*gasp* Tyler! We could be brothers!!! Do it, Perky!))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:07 pm
(Oh joy. More brothers for pick on me. Lady Luck sure has a wonderful sense of humor)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 pm
(( Wow Reiko might be the mommy of 4 Teddy, Ryu, Maix and Xan lol she must feel like Angelena Jolie with all the adopted kids lol. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:24 pm
((Maix won't pick on you, Crimson. He's the kind of brother that'll cling to his other brothers. He'll cling to Xan, since he's the older one, and he'll drag you along with him.))

((EDIT: Also, Tai, you may wanna post about you knocking again...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:16 am
(Pretty much....heh....angeline jolie...)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:46 am
((xD i'd be the oldest brother out you all =D))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:53 am
Teddy came walking slowly to the hokages doors and stared at the ground until he saw the door leading into the hokages office. Teddy picked his head up and his amulet started to jingle around and then stopped after teddy stayed still. He opened the door into the office and looked around for Reiko and looked over to the seats and made a weird faceat the seats and wondered "Why the seats are so ruff", he looked backed over to the hokaged desk and the expression changed and he then started to walk forward about 10 steps and stopped and his eye narrowed for some reason.

"Reiko?? .. " he said, he was a not a patience kid.. he was always in a hurry because he hates waiting. "Reiko ... do you mind if i get into the house" he said .. he was hungry bad and had nothing to eat in that closet of Hanzo's in his house. Teddy seemed kinda dull but has happy to be out of that closet. "Also how many kids do you have now .. since me and Ryu live with you and you have more?" he asked.  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 am
Reiko's clone poofed into smoke as she walked back into her office. "hello teddy, i thought you had fled." she threw him a key. "here. and i only have two kids, you and ryu."

((and perhaps two more in a little bit mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:51 am
((LOL so Perky, how does it feel to be a mother of 4 foster children in the village? XD
LOL Angelina Jolie...that just made my day mad d ))  

iZann

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:25 am
((hey one of them is actually my son, and ive adopted one, and then im going to adopt two more whenever they leave the academy so i can tell them))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games