Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:35 pm
(( Alright! My turn!

Dark, you would be completely dead now because you have just killed yourself with a clone.

You would still be in the Genjutsu even if you did stab yourself with a clone because of iZann's flute, yes the only way to come out of the Genjutsu is by;
1. He stops it
2. Someone hits your Charka flow and stops it.
3. You had A demons chakra inside you counteracting the Genjutsu.

Yes the neck does have 9 or so chakra points, which if one was hit could disrupt the Genjutsu making you come out of it. But you didnt say anything about it hitting your charka flow. Thus why you are still inside the Genjutsu, and why you wouldn't of been able to Fushi jutsu.

Even if you did manage to use the Fushi jutsu, iZann's Demons chakra would of been able to repeal it, also, when you take control of that persons body, you would have some of his subconscious inside you, also his demons, also meaning he could repeal you.

So either you lot come to some sort of agreement, before i decide it for you. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:18 pm
(( No I just talked to Alicia Joana head of the department for disagreements and she sided with me so this is now closed for discussion. ))

Alicia Joana (Alicia):
Position: Otokage
Responsibility: Manages the Complaint Forum as well second in command of GP
Respond time: On everyday.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 pm
Bambi Hyuuga
(( Alright! My turn!

Dark, you would be completely dead now because you have just killed yourself with a clone.

You would still be in the Genjutsu even if you did stab yourself with a clone because of iZann's flute, yes the only way to come out of the Genjutsu is by;
1. He stops it
2. Someone hits your Charka flow and stops it.
3. You had A demons chakra inside you counteracting the Genjutsu.

Yes the neck does have 9 or so chakra points, which if one was hit could disrupt the Genjutsu making you come out of it. But you didnt say anything about it hitting your charka flow. Thus why you are still inside the Genjutsu, and why you wouldn't of been able to Fushi jutsu.

Even if you did manage to use the Fushi jutsu, iZann's Demons chakra would of been able to repeal it, also, when you take control of that persons body, you would have some of his subconscious inside you, also his demons, also meaning he could repeal you.

So either you lot come to some sort of agreement, before i decide it for you. ))
(( I wont bothing saying it again Bambi because I have many reasons why you are wrong that I discussed with her so this is over but thank you for your time. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:31 pm
(um....bad idea to back talk bambi.....)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:36 pm
(( There's no offence intended I had alicia's answer before his and she is head of that department they all have specialties that people consult them with. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:37 pm
(if you say so dark......)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:39 pm
((There's still the voting option! XP But seriously, I wonder who's gonna die first, me or you? XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm
(( No voting lol like I said earlier I hate votes best thing is to talk it threw. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 pm
((I say Hanzo will die first...everyone will suddenly hate him ICly now for no reason, simply because this OOC arguement.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 pm
((i could never hate hanzo, and even if he would kill me on site due to me putting facts down, i wouldn't kill him))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:48 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((I say Hanzo will die first...everyone will suddenly hate him ICly now for no reason, simply because this OOC arguement.))
(( Tai whenever someone's rpc dies like 80% of the time they will ooc for quite a few pages until they reach a verdict. I've killed 3 guys before Rahenno but brought him to life afterwords, Zeramaru and now Zann wait I never quite killed him because I just took over his body so he kinda killed me lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:53 pm
(well, if you do really die and not get zann's body, my bijuu will capture your soul. remember. god of death. mrgreen )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:56 pm
(( It's already settled that I lived ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:58 pm
*Hanzo looked over at Katsuro he had to leave soon before the man found out.*

"Well my work here is done"

*Hanzo body flickered away.*  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:02 pm
((.....so you just killed yourself, and got the 8 tails.....Nice))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games