Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:41 am
"Years back people would grab things and run off for give a few dollars for a shops most expensive wares.
or businesses would send goons to bust up competition to increase there own sales.
The Jarians established an organized goverment within the businesses founding rules of conduct and methods to waylay shoplifters...
the Jarians themselves are a group that has an unknown amount of members and enforce these rules VERY efficiently"
Nia glanced around nodding at a sign in a window of an eye eclipsed in a purple moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 am
"Sounds like a helpful group."
Krinna looked to where Nia was looking.
"Oh, is that the symbol of the Union?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 am
"yeah, though rumor says there not just signs..."
the eye blnked and glanced at a guy entering the store
"the jarians are a fearsome group to get on the bad side of"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am
Sou Jara
The man studied the remants intently then poked through the offer gold
"if i repair it ill need a week to get the materials, purify the metal and cure this blade in a reforging process.
It will take time to get something of quality equel to the remains.
Until then i have this"
he walks back into his shop and holds up an ordinary gladius blade
"you can purchase this until then what you have should cover the expenses"
You must be kidding. I have larger knives then that thing. And one week for the sword is too long. If I had a forge of my own I could do it in a few hours.

TES turned away and began to trek back down the street. If the man wanted any money from TES, he would have to offer TES the forge for a few hours to repair his own blade. TES could remember making these swords and his two battle knives. Each of them was weighted so precisely to himself that no one else could fix his blade well enough that it would feel exactly the same.  

TESparky

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:39 pm
Finally, the woman ran a good bargain through with the shopkeeper, purchasing several items, all but one of which were tucked away into a bag. The thing that did not, a puzzle-box of some sort, she held in her hands and worked at it as she walked away, both her and the shopkeeper feeling in good spirits, even if she did scowl down at the small item as though it had insulted her family in some strange language.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Xaec glanced around. Suddenly, he scurried off. There was a pause and he returned with a handfull of paper. "I has monies...what I do now?" he asked.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Krinna blinked and twitched her whiskers.
"What the- let me see that."
She leaned forward to get a better look and sniff at the paper Xaec was holding.

((is it really money, or just a bunch of paper that Xaec thinks looks like money?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:18 pm
(Heh, just paper.)

"What I do with monies?" he asked, tilting his head again.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

TESparky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:48 pm
Since the man hadn't stopped him yet, it was obvious he didn't want the money that badly. TES continued to walk down the street, again looking for a place that could sell him some new weapons.

Damn shopkeeper probably would have ruined my blade. And that thing he offered was so small and pointless...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:17 am
Krinna didn't know how to answer. It didn't look like money to her, but then again she wasn't from around here... and from what she'd seen, all sorts of currency were accepted in Byako. If it was real money somewhere.
Krinna glanced up at Nia to see if she was paying attention.
Shrugging, the cat nodded at Xaec.
"To buy something, first you have to decide what you want to buy. Then you have to ask if you have enough money to buy it."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:29 am
Xaec nodded and looked around. "Where place that takes monies for sharp, pointy things?" he asked, of course speaking of some kind of weapon merchant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:10 am
"Maybe that one over there?"
Krinna suggested, waving a front paw vaguely in the direction of the shop that TES had just left.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:40 am
Xaec turned his head and scurried off to the small kiosk. He placed the paper he had in front of it and looked up. "Pointy things, thank you please."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:42 pm
The Red Blazer Brigade entered the Market place and were looking for the most technologically advanced weapon dealer.

"I don't wanna be rude and bug someone for something Shin needs." Puff said pulling out another tooth. "Gah another one!" He yelled out.

"We may need to get you to a doctor." Shinbu said looking over the tooth. "Nah, looking closer it's nothing serious."

"Hey, which dealer has the most advanced weaponry?!" Tickey yelled out into the air.  

Rozalin Wednesday

TESparky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 pm
TES continued to look around. There wasn't much in the way of sword smiths. He could almost sigh. With great effort, he turned around and went back to the shop run by the little man. With his hand resting on his sword hilt, TES spoke.

I'll give you four hundred per hour to rent out your forge and tools so I can fix my blade. Is that acceptable?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games