Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Kendal looked at Alyss "Hey for what it's worth I'm sure your an excellent mother" He said. He looked down "A festival...I haven't been to one in a long time...but if it's in Silicia I don't think I can go...they don't allow people from Alloy into their nation" He said. He frowned he realy wanted to take Ricky but how things looked he wouldn't be able to "Do you think you could take Ricky..." He asked.

Wyatt looked at Lorna she could realy be weird "Sure I missed you" He said. He looked at her she realy made herself look nice "and it's good to see you too" He said. He looked around and then back at her "So how have you been?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Morganna nodded. "She is wayyyy overprotective," she grumbled. "And the festival is there, but she apparently wants to go with Dad and Flip as one big happy family..."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:16 pm
"Your from Shale, Kendal Shadowheart." Alyss turned and looked at him. She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Your original from Shale. Come on... let's get you some different clothes and maybe a bath. You'll look like part of the Shale family again. Your room is still the same." She started walking towards his room, dragging him. "Come on..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm
Kessaris looked at Kendal and said,"...shut up..." Averting his attention to Riko and her question, he answers,"I know she loves me, so at the very least, she likes you. I don't think she's the protective type, but still if she is just trying to protect me, she's going about it the wrong way." Kessaris allows his eyes to wander around her body, specifically her clothes. "You're not dirty, nor are you a peasant. You live in The Bulb with the prince of Shale. No one but upper class...people..." He looks down, desparing at the fact that it seemed as if only upper class people lived in The Bulb. "You're not dirty Riko, trust me. And neither is Kendal. Look at Alyss and him."

~~~

~Indeed Sammy. We'll do the best we can for her. Aunt and uncle or mother and father, we'll do our best.~ Nephilis projected optimistically. "For now though," he spoke, "Let's just procure the room, then get ready to go to Silicia. We should hope Tenshi didn't have to stay for tutoring again."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Samara managed a smile at Nephilis's projection to her. She placed a hand on his arm, giving it a gentle squeeze, silently telling him 'thank you.' "Let's hope not," she replied in regards to Tenshi. "But, if he isn't home by the time we get Lunia settled, one of us can call for him," she assured him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:28 pm
Alyss saw Kessaris and Riko holding hands, making her smile. "Um... Ya'll should get ready. I'm taking you to the festival." She nodded and walked off with Kendal.

Riko smiled, looking at Kessaris. "Maybe we should get you out of your school clothes. And thank you... I'm not that great. You give me to much credit. Hey..." She walking into Kessaris' room, closing the door and sitting on his bed. "You always find something to make me worry. Why are you so worried about the people in the Bulb?"  

Maha clone

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Azrael sat on his older brother's shoulders when he saw Kessaris and some girl he hadn't met. He was a little timid, but waved very slightly at Kessaris as him and the girl passed, keeping completely silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Alyss looked back at Azreal smiling. "Hey... you and your brother can come with us to the festival. I just have to get Kendal to do something first..." She kept walking and went into his room, looking at him. "Kendal. I didn't know you were the prime leader in Alloy? You never told me!" She hugged him, smiling.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:47 pm
"I'm not worried about them at all. It's just in some place, only the rich get the good stuff and the poor get the crappy stuff. It's just thoughts. Nothing more and nothing less." He walks to his closet and opens it looking at his many, many outfits. "Hmmm....let's see here then..." He sifts through clothes like sand through a grate and finally picks a suit. "I'll be right back." He walks into the large closet, strips down to his undergarments and redresses into something of a dress suit. Black vest adorned with three golden buttons on each side and midnight black pants. A button up shirt beneath the vest, black and yellow vertical pinstripes. He exits and stands before Riko, arms stretched outward. "Tada! How do I look?"

~~~

"He needs to hurry. We're going to be late. Last time we made it by the skin of our teeth." Nephilis rests Lunia upon the refined matress of her new room and leaves, silently cutting off the light. He looked outside, noticing the sun was going down. "The last time I was so worried about the sun going down was before we fought Dulceri. Now, it's for an art festival. Times have changed, haven't they?" Neph asks Samara with ths twilight gleaming over his hair and eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm
Samara sighed and hugged herself as she turned towards the window. "Things definitely have changed," she agreed. She closed her eyes as the lowing sun grazed her skin, making it almost glow, and giving her hair a red sheen.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm
"Very handsome. Why a suit? Deciding to be an adult instead of a kid?" Riko stood, fixing the collar slightly with a smile. "No worries... I'm wearing this." She snapped her fingers and she changed into a black long sleeve shirt and a skirt that went below her knees, more of a flower petal skirt. "Hmm... you like it?" She smiled, turning in a circle for Kessaris to see. "Not to... well... evening gownish right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Kessaris just smiled at Riko and winked at her giving her two thumbs up. "You look like Riko. Just plain awesome. Now, let us go find Alyss and prepare. The sun's going down."

~~~

Nephilis just looked at Samara as the sun enveloped her in a sheen of pure light. He didn't know what to say at the moment. He just smiled. "I remember what you looked like as a child. You're still beautiful." Nephilis said, almost without thinking. He sighs against the glass, his mind now on his new family of Samara, Tenshi and Lunia. It wasn't Daphne that he missed, nor Lillith or Lillium...he didn't know himself.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Riko took Kessaris' hand, intertwining their fingers as she walked down the hall toward a room. She knocked on the door and Alyss came out, her regular skirt and black shirt on.

"Ready? Hey Kendal, I'll see you later... I guess he can't come because of the Alloy thing... awe... thats sad." She said softly, shaking her head as she stared walking. "Coming Azearl?" She kept walking, looking out of it.

Riko looked at Kessaris, looking a little unpleased but then smiled, squeezing his hand softly. "I was wondering... why did Ricky say to stop drooling earlier?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Plague sighed and walked once again from the library. He looke around him and realised that he had been in the library for hours. " I guess I read a little to much. " He walked into the shadows but didn't disappear he just walked along the edge of the shadows. He looked towards the sky and smiled. " I guess it's almost time for things to start, should be fun. " He said with a smile.

Leon wandered the streets aimlessly. His swords were once again invisible and his hair fell gently into his right eye. He laughed a little still happy about his promotion but then started to get over it. He wandered the streets until he saw some man, Plague, He payed little attention to him and wondered were the royalty of Kilitia were. He met with them on several occasions but redently things seemed to be a little hectic so he hadn't gone to visit them in quite some time.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 pm
"Riko...it's a guy thing." Kessaris quickly responds. "Hold on aunt Alyss! Me and Riko are coming! Don't want to be late do we?" he asks, pulling her along.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games