Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:55 pm
*Upon seeing the blast, Legion leaps towards the orb, enveloping it, and slowing it, stopping it just inches from the building. Legion then begins the fall, crashing into the city below, and upon impact detonating. in it's wake, and massive crater.*

Hmph...So it begins... *Miso turns* Jack, activate all cannons and order them to fire on Siri. Also, bring up the Kenetic barrier. I want her dead. *With that, he heads for the door, but not before pusing a button reading "Asmodeus". Hmm...perhaps his release is premature... he shrugs it off, and cocks his pistol, setting it to Giga.* Too bad, she was quite a looker...

*From out of the gate, a massive creature, covered in a bone-like shell with dark, gleaming eyes and a gigantic maw, a tusk at each corner. This was the Demon Lord Asmodeus. Unfurling two mammoth wings, he moves from the bottom of the castle, to a position more suited for destroying his target.* "Mmmm heh heh heh... sent me out for this? I'm almost insulted..." *the voice of the 300-foot tall giant boomed like thunder, as he crossed his arms* "Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain..." *with that, he reaches out, grabbing Siri from the air, and attempting to crush her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:17 pm
Jack looks astonished, still trying to catch his breath.

" What?! All the cannons on her?! You're a madman!"

With that he shrugs and does so.

" Happy Cap-i-tan?"

Jack grins and sets the power of the cannons to full power. He then begins to type so fast that you can't even see his hands. He sets the Kinetic shieds up to the safest max possible, swivels around, and salutes Miso.

" Shields are up, Sir!"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:28 pm
*he turns on his heel, and looks at Jack.* And Jack... If things start to get out of hand... *he turns slowly* That button labeled "Apocalypse" is there for a reason...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Jack eyes the button with the word Apocalypse. He's almost tempted to press it now, but he resists somehow.

" Yes, sir..I'll do my best to keep it under control."

Jack sits in a wheeled chair, and rolls over to the main control panel. He cracks his fingers and stretches his arms. He then, once again, begins to type at a blinding speed, checking various statistics on the screen, and displaying all the camera's. He constantly switches views to get a good perspective, how one man can do something like that is beyond most people...  

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:47 am
((My job as a mod? I am doing it perfectly. Talking about it, you still haven't send what I have asked for.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:13 pm
Ryu then walked in the office looking at the two. "Just wondering exactly what does that button do when you press it?" Ryu asked putting his back up against the wall. He looked at the two then at the screen that showed Siri and the Demon Lord Asmodeus. "And what is this about?"  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:39 pm
Jack twirls in his chair roughly 5 times before stopping, facing Ryu. Shaking his fingers, trying to loosen them up.

" Alright here's the down-low..basically we're going to be under attack who knows when. Which is why everyone is here, in this room, to be safe. Iris, who is now Siri, has turned Evil and gained abnormal Powers that make her orbs the size of a basketball the size of a car. She actually almost got close to hitting one of the buildings that Dis has, but luckily, our good pal Legion used himself as a human shield and well...left a big smoldering crater in place. Now, Miso wants all the guns on the ISA to open fire on Siri, and to add to that, he unleashed the Demon Lord Asmodeus upon her. Poor Siri I say..."

Jack sighs, and looks down. He quickly looks at Ryu.

" Well that's about it."

And with that Jack spins around to face the Computer and resumes typing blindingly fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:52 pm
"Wow....I really did miss alot...Anyways do you know who we are going to be attacked by? Ryu said look at Jacks fingers. His was keeping up on what he was typing but just barely since his fingers were moving at a near blinding speed. "I do feel sorry for her, she was so nice...But why hurt her? We need all the people we can to fight off the incoming attackers, besides the endless amount of demons that we have at our command...But I think we should atleast try to bring her back to our side, or atleast bring Iris back to us."  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:40 pm
Jack typed while talking. It's actually quite amazing he could do that...and a bit creepy.

" Who we're being attacked by? Now even I don't know that..."

He paused as he pondered about Siri.

"...She's become too powerful to contain, it seems..."

He also felt a bit depressed that we're opening fire on someone who used to be part of the ISA. It's like a man turning against his own comrades, it just isn't right.

"...I'm sorry Ryu, but she can't be..."

His words slowly faded off, as he thought more about it. Is there really nothing he can do, or is he just lying to himself?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:16 pm
Ryu raised an eyebrow when his words trailed off. "Uhh...What were you saying? You kind trailed off a bit there..." If you looked at Ryu at the moment most of the attention would be towards his eye brows. It..Looks..Like...SEAWEED!!  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:45 pm
Jack looks up, as if he's been snapped out of a trance.

" Huh? Oh I'm sorry...I'm just not sure which side to take really...I can obey Miso's orders and resume attacking her...or I can dis-obey his orders and try to save Iris. I just have this feeling that through that evil exterior, she's still sleeping within, having a nightmare..."

Jack focused on the ground, thinking of what to do. He remembers that Siri was with the Count. Ah yes...The Count...she may be more valuable then he first thought. Jack, with a bit of slyness, sets the turrets on the ISA to 50%. That should at least injure her enough to let her escape...

Jack looks up and notices the two rather thick eyebrows he has.

" Wait...Where the hell did you get those huge...you know what, nevermind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:58 pm
"This is no time to be staring at these lucious eyebrows..." Ryu says his eye brows going up then coming back down. Being so think that when his brows go up it pushes his hair up and then makes them go back down. "We have to worry about Iris....Hey watch my brows dance." Ryu said as he starteed playing Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and making his eye brows dance to the song.  

YoruTaro

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:10 am
Jack just stares at Ryu and shakes his head. Wow. What an...what's that word...idiot.

" Right..Well...shouldn't you be doing something? I mean I'm maintenance, you should be making sure that our..."

Jack once again pauses, thinking.

" Er...You would have to talk to Commander Miso about what you should do actually..I can't think of anything you can do at the moment..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:15 am
"Thats why I did that I dont got a position so well you know I cant really do anything." Ryu finished by peeling off the eyebrows and sat on a chair. He then looked at the chair and then had second thoughts. "You know what I think I will stand for the moment till I know what is safe to sit in..."  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:56 pm

"Hey there... big fella..." Siri managed to croak. In her head there was a confused jumble. Wasn't Miso the good one?! How did he change back...? Maybe she'd misunderstood... At any rate, right now wasn't looking too good for her. For a moment, her body became limp...

"UNHAND ME!" Not knowing how effective her new strength would be against this behemoth, Siri decided to take her chances anyway. Black flames exploded around her skin.

On the ground in Byako, pale eyes tipped up to the sky, watching the floating fortress with an almost lost expression. A lilac velvet cape draped over her body, leaving nothing but a pair of empty eyes to be seen.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games