Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:23 pm
He sighed as he felt the warmth all around him. Mephi's sent was englufing him. He could faintly hear Sheol in the back round, but things seemed really hazzy. His breath sounded like something was caught in his throat, as his chest moved in a out. Behind them a small voice called out.

"I know how you can save him,"

A human woman, about thirty-five or thirty-six stood there, holding her shoulder. Her glasses lay askew on her face as she looked at the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:31 pm
Since she had once been in charge of taking care of the wounded cub, he was now considered part of her litter. Which meant his life was her life. Sheol hissed to the human female, pushing her cubs towards the one who held Sirus. "Tell me, human, how!" It was a demand. Her gaze kept flickering from the human female to the coyote, wary of both since she had three young ones to keep an eye on.

Annie and Lex clung to the ocelot, their cheek fur moist with tears that ran from their eyes. The littler one, Annie, shrieked softly as the blanketed one came running their way but stopped once he realized that who the animal was.

Sheol Zone

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:34 pm
He raised his head sharply, looking to the human woman. Tell me.. for goodness sake, tell me now!Gods Sirus sounded horrible, he couldn't stand it! He stood, keeping Sirus in his arms. He would tear everything apart if Sirus died, he swore it silently to himself.

Suddenly he had two younger cubs clung onto him, but, since they were cubs, and not humans, he didn't shoo them off, he protected them as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:39 pm
Aeden sniffled, his body trembling as he slowly crawled forward with fear. He had awakened in the sterile cage to find himself in some sort of mad house. Creatures and humans were running all over the place screaming and fighting. The smell of blood hung in the air and he discovered he had some strange metallic collar around his neck.

Fearfully he edged his way out of the cage. He wasn't sure who had opened his door, only that he must leave. Every movement sent him cowering to the floor. Submissively, his tail curled between his legs and under his belly. The end of it rapped around his neck, tightening every time he heard a scream or cry. He was so lost.  

Krissim Klaw

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:44 pm
She looked down shamefully as she told them to follow her. Around them the lab was in chaos, they were pretty much ignored. She took them to a small lab area which had a smaller cage and some tubes. She took out a vial and forced Sirus's mouth open, dumping it's contents down his mouth.

"It'll take a few minuets, but he'll recover. Let him rest," she said. "I suppose you want a way out. Follow me,"

She began to head near the back, near a hidden door by the cage. There she led them along the back walls and outside the facility.

"Here's your exit. If you want to save anyone else I suggest you do so and fast,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:46 pm
Flicking her ears back and forth, she looked around in anxiety. "what happened?" Only her eyes and feet were visible from the blanket, her fur on her feet was turning white.  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:00 pm
He almost grabbed her arm, but it was too late, the contents of the vial were already down Sirus' throat.. Why are you helping us? he asked suddenly, following her to the door. Did no one else think this could be a trap? He wouldn't let anyone go out the door, yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:08 pm
The white tigress prowled along behind the human, suspicious of everything. She had been there for thirteen years, and she had no recollection of the female at all. Another department of research, perhaps, but no matter that she seemed to help them. She was a human. And she looked to be wounded.

The cubs gave no sign of letting go of the ocelot, following him while warily watching their mother. Her claws were still out and her lips still pulled back every so often to reveal her teeth, clearly she felt danger at every angle. It was best to be out of the way in case of something going wrong.

Sheol Zone

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:07 pm
She stood back from the rest, refusing to move. "I do not trust her...I refuse to go till I have some answers as to why she's helping us"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:21 pm
Hokucho met up with Sirus and Mephi and he seemed out af breath, a bleeding wound in his right arm, "M-Mephi, i-is this everyone?" Shinju also was there, following beside him seeming worried.  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:32 pm
((sorry.had therapy.))

NG blinked, if anyone had touched her, her jaws would snap down on them, but this was a caress, and not a mean one, she let go, and blinked, dazed. However, in a matter of momments, she had made up her mind. She fallowed them, decideing, without any of them knowing it, Sirus was to be her new master. He'd felt pity for her, and caressed her. She fallowed, eyes closed, and seemed disgusted ith herself, and slightly regretful. She would fallow, and sigh softly, padding slowly after Mephi, and Sirus, fully knowing they probably wouldn't trust her after that, but she was determined.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:18 pm
Hoku noticed the coyote following them now and seemed doubtfull, "Listen Mephi, when we get outta here can you remove a bullet wound? I got one looking for the others..." He said holding his arm.  

Hokucho

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:35 am
The woman looked at them pitifully. "It was never supposed to go this far. We were only supposed to observe, but then all of this...David, the doctor you were fighting, he was a good man. But he got so invovled with the research, he just went mad,"

She looked at the exit at to the escapees before her. "DO what you want, I'm not forcing you to trust me. But you can see the outside, and I sujext you escape now. They're sending a team to destroy everyone here, they can't let the people know about the mistakes made," she said.

Sirus muttered in Mephi's arms and curled up into them. He felt an odd tingle in his body as he started to recover.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:34 am
Finally, he could trust the woman a little farther than he could throw her. I understand. I ask that you do one thing for me however.. Everything here.. Destroy it if it's not living. I'm sure you understand. When he felt Sirus start to respond, he looked down at him, and then to the woman once again. Thank you. I may be a fool for this.. but if you ever come to my cave, I will not turn you away. He turned to the others. Everyone, we're getting out of here. Do *not* stray away, stay as a pack. The cubs and the wounded should stay near the middle of the pack, everyone else, stay on your guard, let's go! He nodded to the woman, and started out, indeed able to see the outside, and moving quickly for it.  

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:12 am
"Right!" Hokucho obviously didn't understand the orders completely, he stood near the edge of the pack ready to defend, his left arm dangling lamely, it had stopped bleeding but now it could've gotten infected. Shinju stayed beside him, he wasn't injured at all.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games