Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:38 pm
((Too bad I'm not part of Jarian, and I haven't begun to fight!
And Beginner, you don't seem to be getting this. Alabaster's weapons are not weapons! They are the physical forms taken by the concepts of the Vices. They are more like gods than guns! So no mechanic would know anything about them. And no mechanic could analyze how they work! They are the physical personas of the Vices! There is no more principle and reason in them than there is in Greek Mythology!))

Alabaster Soluna strode over to the small creature.
"You're more trouble than most. Interfere again... and die."
The axe strapped to his back shattered the sutras and panel.
You might need some evil for those to help you anyways. noted one side of the axe, Anger.
And we're just innocent ol' emotions. added the other half, Fury.
"Don't forget the shattered man!" Alabaster grinned as he said this. "You might want to recheck your definition of evil."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:08 pm
[[*dies* If they're like gods then that's technially a godmodding move! gonk Gah~~~~ *dies again* Leave my poor little nuetral clan alone! crying I get enough of you too in my own guild! gonk ]]

Aki looked like she would drop dead never to be revived unlike a certain Alabaster. Her face was dead pale, her eyes wide and glazed. But it wasn't of fear or anger of the two attacking her home. She'd just received word of the fate that had befallen her parents. The two angel's, her friends Nagi and Fukoko, were at her side. They looked just as distressed and dirty as Aki, they were the ones who'd told her what'd befallen her parents. Aki trembled from a mixture of emotions.

She knew it wouldn't be any use to scream or yell, or tell everyone to get out of her home. She'd already tried. But she also knew it wouldn't be any help to fall apart. But currently, she was having trouble controling her emotions. Rage and anger ran through her veins, heating her. But sorrow and anguish also chilled her to the bone.

Beginner was speaking to her and Fukoko and Nagi managed to help her get Aki's attention. The stunned angel looked over to the mechanic, face at a total loss. "Just get them out of my city." Aki said in a dead voice as she jumped, body heavy, into the air. Her golden wings opened and carried her to the destroyed wing of the palace, Fukoko and Nagi guiding her as best they could.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:28 pm
((allright ive been called out over a goddmodding acusation. im temprarily locking this thread until i can figure out what the heck is going on from all parties.

a thread shall be made in the town talk thread where i will sort this out all partys please go there))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:35 pm
the rocket which had lost alabaster had made a 25 degree turn and exploded into the ground

and the jarian symbol surounded the little critter and silent sending them to frosty mountain

leaving the people of kabina, alabaster and the mechanic protecting his investment  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:42 pm
((Erm... what? This is even more confusing than the rest of the thread.
What just happened?))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:55 pm
((I'm only explaining, so don't accuse me of disobeying you Jasae!
Essetially, Jara and I aren't allowed here until the shows over in June. No little creature, no Allen Aharden. Just the people who were initially fighting can stay, so that's Kabina, Erk, and Beginner.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:15 am
((righto silent! oh and im also asking that you and beginner stop arguing about wether or not she would reconize the guns
because its already old news and its just causing a disruption

and to beginner try to tone down the excess knowledge alright?))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:40 am
((Well, happy to get back to the task at hand. Sorry for the inconvinences.))

The blast of energy dissinergrated the falling bullets and melted the barrels of the guns. The ship having lost its enrgy from the attack floated slowly back beind some buildings and landed with a crash. "Crap, I hope nothing serious broke." muttered Erk as he watched the ship go down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:32 pm
"Heh... good timing."
He leaped atop a nearby building.
"Citizens of Kabina!" He shouted. "You are now under the management of a new clan!"
At this he broke out into hysterical laughter.
"All questions or complaints, can be launched... here! To me!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:00 pm
beginner instantly fired her water gun at alabaster
"cool yourself down mister hot air!"
she then looked around at the debris for an idea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:20 pm
"Wait!" Felicity cried to the guy, running from her hiding place. She didn't know what to do or what to say but she had to try. "Please Stop! Can't we work it out?! Or something you don't need to take over this clan! Its....its not nice!" Wow, that was great she thought sarcasticaly that'll make him stop..."Please, will stop, we can talk this out or something. I don't know!! This just isn't right!" She felt like banging her head into a pillar, stupid stuff was coming out of her mouth but she couldn't stop it, "Please!"  

setasuna

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:28 pm
"Well Beginner, looks like its time for brute force." ((You have told Erk your name, or am I mistaken in using it.)) Erk spurs his small mech ito motion, launching it towards the man. "I gotta a complaint right here! You're too damn ugly!" says Erk driving one of his mech's fits strait at the man's head while cracking a smile at his own rebutle (despite its lack of humor).

However at hearing the girls request he droped his mech back to the ground. "Fine, I'll wait" he muttered dissapointedly. The battle had gotten his adrenaline runing and he was eger to continue. He instead started slinking around to his opponents back side.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:00 pm
"I'm sorry, but that is not a valid complaint," he replied after jumping to avoid the gunshot and after the mech's fist had been removed from his airspace.
"The Kingdom of Heaven and Clan Kabina are now owned by the Ten Organization! There's nothing you can do to stop us!"
Pride/Hubris spread out on his back.
Alabaster took to the air.
"You forgot the eyes in the back of my head!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:44 pm
No one seemed to notice Aki, returning from mourning her dead parents. She'd ordered Fukoko and Nagi to stay with the bodies and keep them safe for her so that she might mourn in peace another time.

There were salty tear tracks running through the soot and dirt on her pale and anuished face. It looked as if Aki herself had lost the will to live and to fight for her home any longer. With drooping wings Aki raised herself into the air half heartedly.

"Good Sir," She said in a blank emotionless voice, however her eyes held her last remaining strength and pride. "I will give you anything you might possibly desire if you were to just leave my clan in peace." For the clan was now compleatly Aki's. Yes, she'd rulled since she was born, but her parents had acted as higher superiors, while Aki would only manage day to day Kabina Clan affairs. Now the duty was all hers. "I would even give you my own life if you were to just leave my people alone and cause them no more suffering."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games