Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her he let her cry herself out. "Veronica, I didn't, don't, want you to leave. Just to slow down a bit." he kissed her forehead lightly. Sentimental human....

||Ok I know it's short, but it's a good short ^^||

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica laid her head on his shoulder and let her tears fall. "I tried not to... it was just so hard." She lifted her head off of him and looked into his eyes. She let out an exhausted sigh and wiped her eyes. "You don't understand..." She looked passed him.

Veronica's life has always been lived in the fast lane. You make out, you fool around and the next day you pretend you hardly know eachother. Thats just how its always been for her with guys. And with Hunter, she didn't want that but he was twenty million times more entrancing then those other guys. He was actually hard to resist.

But how could she explain that? It just sounded silly. And there was no way he'd understand.

||Tis, okay. It was cute^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He felt slightly irritated when she said he didn't understand. I understand far more than you ever will. This meal was turning out to be a lot of work. Of course she interested him slightly too, which was always a plus when he played these types of games.

"It is ok". He murmmered softly, playing his part to the tee. "Shall I lead you out? Or do you wish to wander a bit more?". He continued to hold her softly waiting for her response while his mind wandered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Hunter...?" Veronica murmered softly. "Its not okay. I need... I dunno." She studdered and sighed. "You don't need to waste anymore time on me. I'm not worth that." She slowly and reluctantly pulled herself out of his arms.

His arms where she felt safe and warm... but not quiet wanted. "Just tell me which way to go..." Of course, Veronica didn't want to leave him alone. She would've loved to wander further into nowhere with Hunter but obviously, he didn't want to put up with her troubles. And she had far more troubles then she could count.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let out an aggitated growl, "Stop being so ******** mule headed!!! If I thought I was wasting my time I would have just let you wander through the damn gardens till you found your own way out or someone else found you! He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. Argh! This is irritateing He half considered just giving her the directions and leaving her there. The Headmaster would be cross and as much as Hunter didn't want to admit it, he would probably feel bad about it. "Now are you going to actually listen to what I'm trying drill into that thick skull of yours? If I didn't like you I wouldn't have bothered coming back."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica bit back tears. "I don't even know what to say." She choked out, managing not to let tears spill out of her eyes.

"I understand that," Veronica thought for a moment, "But honestly... God, Hunter I don't know what it is but I like you too, alright? A lot. I hardly know you I realize that but theres just something about you. I can't let it go." She inhaled, the smell of flowers flooded her sense again and she relaxed a bit. "I have been through hell, my life has been so ******** up beyond belief and its all my fault."

She couldn't help it, she leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry." Veronica whispered into his neck. "I am stupid. You shouldn't like me. But I'm not going to stop you. I'm going to be selfish, I want you to want me." Veronica continued to whisper into his neck.

Then she let out a stiffled sigh. Her warm breath falling all over his skin. All she wanted in that moment was for him to tell her none of her past mattered and all that jazz and just hold her closely for a few minutes. But she sounded like a lunatic. If Hunter Black was smart he'd cut her from his life now, before things went any further. But Veronica hoped he wouldn't.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 pm
||I gots to go. I'll post in the morning before school if you reply ^^ good night||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 pm
||^_^ good night sweet dreams.||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

Armand finished the piece with a flourish and then turned to Madeline. "I am sorry that it was so rough. I have not played in a while you see. The last song was just an improvisation on the spot as well so please forgive me." He bowed to her and went to sit down on the ground beside her. "So Miss Madeline. Do you play any instruments yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hugged her tightly, might as well try to comfort her. "It's ok Veronica, it doesn't make a difference to me." If you knew even half my past you would run screaming.. "I'm sure it's not your fault."

He rubber he exposed shoulders, "That wouldn't have anything to do with these scars would it?". He continued to hold her, enjoying her warm breath on his cold skin. That was the only good thing about mortals, they were toasty warm.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:23 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan chuckled, "You are not the Queen of Creepy babe." The words flew out of his mouth before he knew what he was saying. He tried to act like he didn't freak out about the last word, he hoped she'd be alright with it.

He ran his fingers through her hair again. "Yep." Dylan smiled back, "I tend to notice these things." He chuckled lightly again. When his lips were pretty much forced to graze over her cheek. "Wanna get out of here?" He had eaten some of his lunch and he was full enough. But the eyes watching them were deafening and he wanted to be alone with Ravin.

rAViN bLaCK

She smiled. "You are nice, sweetie," she cooed. Her words were soft and caressed his face. Ravin leaned in and planted a soft kiss under his chin. Her lips moved slowly over his warm, tanned skin. She grazed them up over his cheek and then gradually pulled away.

Ravin leaned into Dylan's hand, closing her eyes at his warm touch. "Then I would say that you're very observebant." She felt his lips graze her cheek and grinned. "Sure," Ravin agreed. "Just lead me to a place. Any place." Leaning in to Dylan, Ravin wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down closer. She touched her nose to his. "As long as it's with you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 am
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mimi opened her eyes. She figured things wouldn't stay how she wanted them, but at least she got to spend time with him. She glanced over at him. "It was beautiful. There's nothing to forgive." When he asked he if she played anything, she got up and walked over to the piano. The Moornes had one in their house and Madeline loved to just touch the keys, let alone play it. She thought of what to play. She to play this song. She started and after most of the way in Mimi started humming along. She closed her eyes and just let her fingers move. She just loved the tranquility that playing the piano produced.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:00 am
User Image

Armand closed his eyes as she started to play and after a while when to pick up one of the nearby violins and played with her as she started to hum in the song. The music did not song that bad together but he let her finish it by herself in the end. After the song was done he walked over to her and sat with her on the bench. "That was beautiful. I highly enjoyed it, such a peaceful song." He ran his hands over the piano gracefully picking out some of the notes that she had just played easily. "Can we play together again? I loved the sound that we produced." He turned to smile and at but then his face grew soft. Without a word he carefully leaned into Madeline and whispered, "Don't move," and kissed her lips. It was only for a few seconds and then he pulled away. His pale blue eyes starred into her eyes and his unnaturally sweet breath blew across her face. "I apologize. I just felt as though that was what I needed to do at the moment." He ran his cold hand down the side of her face and held it at the pulse in her neck. So warm... was all he could think.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Lets tear away these faces we hide behind.

Dylan chuckled lightly when her lips touched his chin. Eyes widened he was sure of that but this time he didn't take his eyes off of the beautiful creation infront of him. He lightly tapped his lips against hers and smiled.

"I would, but we'd end up somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure I could get us lost with a map in this place." A small sigh slid between his lips as she pulled him closer.

||g2g. mor elater||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Mhm," Ravin hummed, feeling his sigh. "I bet we wouldn't get lost." She ran a hand up and down his chest, feeling his hard, warm muscles. Looking up from underneath her eyelashes, Ravin grinned seductively. "Not with a big, strong man like you around."

Ravin pressed her lips against his throat and moved them over the side of his face to his ear. "And maybe you could come up to my room later," she suggested.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games