Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonicknux

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Request 2
please let me join. I am the hugest fan of Biohazard/Resident Evil and i wanna join! oh yeah. Albert Wesker sucks a**.

Biohazard Extreme will like this one. Haha!
You should have let him in just so that I could ban him.

i can see y he didnt come in  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:09 pm
Request 35
Quote:
because im really good resiident evil

What, he think he's a game? rolleyes  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:05 pm
Resident Isaka
Request 35
Quote:

He can't even spell resident. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:26 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident Isaka
Request 35
Quote:

He can't even spell resident. xD

Meh... its very entertaining.. you need to advertise more so theres alot more of these!! xd  

Alphawolf540

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:54 am
It's that time again! xd

Request 36
ninja lord79
i want to join because i like rping, watched the movies they where great and i dont have relly have much guilds and this is best thing i like

Well, it's good that RE is the best thing he likes. But uh.. we're not a guild list filler. And he'll feel bad about getting rejected hundreds of times from different guilds for actually telling the mods that in his request. Some people truly make me feel insecure sometimes.. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:09 pm
Whoa, two more. D-double-n-n00b time!

Request 37
money2222
like resident evil guilds

No comment. At all. Ever. xd

Request 38
Nanari Uchiha
Resident evil 4 would be the best one i ever played. Leon is the hottest dirty blond i ever seen and i'm just so in squeals over him. lol anyway but ashley is such a hopless romantic. well she's hopeless. well anyway i would want to join the guild so I can freely talk about, as you said, leon's hotness, the licker that pisses me off in resident evil 2 or was it 3. Hmm i have to think. well anyways i would want to join and i hope you accept my request.

I hate these Leon fanboys. I don't dislike, I don't despise, I hate. They annoy me to no end.. And that's all I have to say. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Yeah... Last thing we need in this guild is for someone to freely talk about Leon's hotness... Besides... She didn't know which game the Lickers are from... Saad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:35 pm
It's funny because the captain mentioned that all discussion about Leon's hotness would be better in the RE4 guild. Bleh, I hate fangirls/boys. gonk
Edit: you didn't even decline her request.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:05 pm
I love stupid people, they provide us with endless entertainment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:47 am
Oops, I thought I did. Sorry, Isaka! sweatdrop And Kaworu, you want stupidity at its peak of sadness? Good, 'cause you got it.

Request 39
REWesker
i rok at resident evil!!!!! i will pwnz0r j00 all in outbreak!!!! leon is teh awesome!!!! please let me join j00r guild and i will be the re master!!!!!!

I.. am speechless. I don't even know what to say. This is probably the n00biest thing that has ever reached my decline button.. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:54 am
Canas Renvall
Oops, I thought I did. Sorry, Isaka! sweatdrop And Kaworu, you want stupidity at its peak of sadness? Good, 'cause you got it.

Request 39
REWesker
i rok at resident evil!!!!! i will pwnz0r j00 all in outbreak!!!! leon is teh awesome!!!! please let me join j00r guild and i will be the re master!!!!!!

I.. am speechless. I don't even know what to say. This is probably the n00biest thing that has ever reached my decline button.. o_o;

I'm sure it's a joke. A bad one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:24 pm
Resident Isaka
Canas Renvall

Request 39
REWesker

I'm sure it's a joke. A bad one.
Yes, it made it! xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:27 pm
..... I really have nothing to say about this..... ITS JUST PLAIN NOOBISH neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:51 am
Yay, time for the landmark 40! xd

Request 40
captain zim
i like re4 and i beat it and im not a sissy coward and ive play almost all of them there al great

Um.. commendable? I guess that would be a good thing that he's not a sissy coward.. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:43 pm
Canas Renvall
Yay, time for the landmark 40! xd

Request 40
captain zim
i like re4 and i beat it and im not a sissy coward and ive play almost all of them there al great

Um.. commendable? I guess that would be a good thing that he's not a sissy coward.. xd
Unfortunately this isn't "The Official Burly Man" guild.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games