Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm
Anden was red faced and water-eyed from his laughter. "Ahhh! Okay, okay! You win! Have mercy! This form is too ticklishhh." he whined playfully, squirming and laughing.

Roland blinked and then smiled, leaning his head against her's lightly as they watched. He loved Erika..but could Erika ever love a demon?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm
(<3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:41 pm
James smiled and released Anden. "Ahh . . . revenge is sweet . . ." he said, remembering all the times when he had been the one begging Anden to have mercy.

Erka continued to watch, but when the movie started to become gory, her eyes widened ans she quickly buried her head against Roland, not being able to take gory scenes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:57 pm
(O_o I haven't seen it..but does Monsters vs. Aliens have gory scenes? *points to your choice of film* *cracks up*)

Anden laughed, his currently small and feminine upper half collapsing onto James' lap as Anden breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath after his near-hysterics. "I-I can't remember the last time I laughed so much.." he said with a chuckle, tilting his head on James' lap to look up at the other with a flushed-face grin.

Roland glanced to Erika as she buried her head against him, wrapping his arms around her and pressing a kiss to her head. "It's alright," he murmured, "I've got you, Erika."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:00 am
(( gonk Oops. I forgot. Um . . . they decided to go see a horror movie instead!! ninja Yeah . . . T-that's what happened . . . ninja ))

James grinned back. "Me neither. You've always been such a stiff Andy." he teased.

Erika just continued to keep her head buried and wrapped her arms around Roland. "J-just tell me when it's over." she said, not wanting to see what was on the screen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:01 am
(*cracks up*)

Anden stuck his tongue out. And then groaned. "You just had to say stiff and remind me of my lost manhood, didn't you?" he turned over, pressing his face against the other's stomach. "Jerk." he said playfully, muffled a bit.

Roland held onto her a bit tighter, stroking her hair. A minute or so when the scene was done, he murmured, "It's over, Eri. But you can stay close just in case.." Roland was reluctant to let her go.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm
James sighed. "Sorry." he said softly, frowning a bit. He hadn't meant to remind Anden of his . . . girlyness . . . He'd just been teasing the other . . .

Erika turned her head so that she could see the screen again, though she remained in the same position. She didn't really want to let go of Roland . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm
Anden blinked as he looked up and caught the other's expression. He kept his position on the other's lap, reaching his hand to ruffle the other's hair affectionately. "I was teaasing you, Jammy. It sucks being like this, but it's not so bad when I'm with you. I've.." he paused, hesitating before saying softly. "I've missed you, Jammy..I really have..you are and always have been my best friend.."

Roland smiled and kept a hold of her when she didn't pull away. When the movie was over, he found himself reluctant to get up. "Mmm.." he held her as he yawned. "This is comfy, let's just sleep here, Eri." he said with a smile, playing with her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:10 pm
James smiled and ruffled Anden's hair back. "I've missed you too . . ." he said, happy that his friend still considered him a best friend.

Erika yawned as well but tried to pull away, not really wanting to, but knowing that she needed to. "They're gonna kick us out anyways . . . we might as well leave of our own volition . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Anden chuckled. "Oh? And here I thought you'd be wanting to strangle me." he teased.

Outside, the full moon had just risen into the sky..normally James, and other conscientious werewolves would keep aware of these things since they were forced to shift when the full moon was out. All other times they could shift or not shift at their will. The youngest werewolves often lost control, and so were locked up for their first few shifts if they were born that way, like James. Those bitten and turned varied. And with age and wisdom, control was gained in the forced transmation so that the human mind stayed and it was easier to control the intense hunger and need to hunt.

Roland didn't want to, but he let her go and chuckled. "I suppose you're right," he said, rising and holding out a hand to pull her up beside him. "What do you say, Eri? Home, or dinner, or sweets, or something else?" Roland smiled warmly at her as he walked out of the theatre with her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 pm
James chuckled as well. "Wh-" he cut off as he gave a grunt of pain, his body starting to shift. He quickly pushed Anden off of him and jumped over to the other side of the couch and ran as far as he could, which got him to the hall before his body gave a spazm and he gave a muffled yell of pain as his form was forced to shift into that of the wolf . . .

Erika smiled. "Ice cream." she said, walking beside him and unconsciously swinging their hands as she continued to hold onto his.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:54 pm
Anden blinked as he was shoved off. "Hey-" he started to exclaim, confused when James ran off..he rose and chased after the other, eyes widening as he saw his best friend yell in pain before shifting. He'd seen James do it willingly before, but only once under the full moon and then he'd nearly been made to go home, but he'd snuck back in and stayed with James despite the possible danger since James was even younger then.

The wolf was larger than a regular wolf, just about the size James was as a human, except bent over as a wolf. Anden wasn't certain just where his mind was at yet, having been warned of all possibilities and whatnot. He stepped forward tentatively. "James? Are you alright, buddy?" he asked softly, approaching slowly.

Roland laughed. "Ice cream it is!" he said, leading her towards his car. "What's your favorite kind, Eri?" he asked with a smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:05 pm
James, under the influence of the wolf's mind and the immense hunger, looked towards Anden, and only saw a meal. He growled and stepped towards Anden, before crouching, ready to spring and tackle his prey. In his younger years it had taken hours before he could get his mind back, now, it took less than five minutes, but during that time, he'd be a danger to anyone around him. The only reason that he hadn't attacked Anden before when he had been younger was because he hadn't grown much as a wolf, and deemed Anden too big of prey, choosing to go with something else . . . like a rat.

Erika smiled. "Mint chocolate chip." she said, walking next to him, continuing to unconsciously swing their hands.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:35 pm
(*sneakynezz*)

Anden heard the growl and his eyes widened slightly, but backing away would show weakness, so he stood his ground. "James.." he spoke firmly but not unkindly, "Come on, buddy. It's me, it's Andy? Your best friend, basically your brother..come on buddy, snap out of it.." he said firmly, not moving away or closer.

Roland swung his hand along with her, smiling and pleased by the hand holding. "Ah. You would." he said with a chuckle as they reached his car and he found himself reluctant to let her go. "Did you have fun at the movies?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Normally, a comment like that would have snapped James out of it, but, because of Anden's form, it wasn't clicking and he lept at Anden, snarling.

Erika giggled a bit and nodded. "Yeah. Lots of fun." she said as she got into the car, smiling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games