Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Melody sat down next to jin and started to meditate as well as jin. After a couple of seconds a picture of hikari poped in melody's head. She tried to ingnore it but couldn't it scared her. She stood up and quitly walked alittle bit away from jin and started to pick special roses. A thorn caught her white hair ribbon and tore it....melody's hair fell down from its high pony tail as it almost touched the ground. She moved her banges out of her eyes and pined them to the side. She wondered off to the swing. She took a deep brethe and started to sing passion by utada hikari. She hoped she wouldn't wake jin from his meditation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 pm
jin could hear a melody being sung and he opened his eyes and stood up and followed it to melody he looked at her and saw that her hair was long an silky smooth without saying a word jin lifted her chin and passionatly kissed her lips and lokked into her eyes as his eye color changed to a bright blue he stared at her eyes as he continued to passionatly kiss her  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Melody kissed jin back as he kissed her. She looked to him and stated "Jin your eyes are such a pretty color!" As she said that she zoned quickly and saw hikari the way she looked right before she left. Melody zoned back with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm
jin looked at her "whats wrong my love" he said as he looked at her his eyes changing color to a light blue " please tell me whats wrong"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm
She smiled at jin and stated "It's about a friend who left.....you know her do you remeber hikari?" She asks as she tells him "Lately I have been seeing images of her...I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling jin."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm
he looked at her and his voice dropped "yeah i know her she came to the mist looking for us but we blew her off and she ran back to where she came from i tried to stop her at the gate but well i couldnt and i just let her leave" he said as he looked back up at sky " she said that i was the reason she left because i terrified her " he said as his eye color turned again to a deep dark blue  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm
"She came to the mist why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked curiously. Melody frowned and asked "How could you terrifie her....." she paused and continued "This dosen't seem like hikari she wouldn't do this..." melody stood up and turned away from jin her voice started to shake as tears fell silently. "She wouldn't leave....not when we are here she couldn't, she wouldn't!" "I won't belive it...I refuse to belive it!!" Her hands clenched up as she tried to stop her self from crying completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:08 pm
jin placed his hand on her shoulder " i dont know how i terrified her she wouldnt tell me " he said as he turned melody around and saw the tears in her eyes and started to whipe them away "she came through i guess to check on everyone but the reason she left was because of my reaction to her coming here when she came to where i was i broke down i could think or move it was like seeing my whole family again even though its impossible for me to see them"jin started to tear up thinking of his family" so i ran away from her trying to find some sort of sign of why i should find her then marina came into the picture and we tried to stop her at the docks but we couldnt and she left " jin said as he looked into melodys eyes i'im sorry fo not telling you i couldnt i felt as if my entire being would be different and you would look at me ina different way " he said as he turned away from melody and walked six feet away and looked off into space  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:27 pm
"Hikari.." melody droped to her knees and gripped the dirt crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm
jin heard melody hit the ground and turned around and knelt down and wrappped his arms around her "ill never do whatever it was to hikari to you " he said in her ear in a whisper "ill never let you go either "  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:32 pm
"But hikari was my best friend..." She looked to jin and said her sadess words yet to be spoken. "You have to let me go adventualy...all thinks die.." "Marquis was right I finally understoud what he ment..I know why hikari couldn't stay either....I wonder if I can stay too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm
jin looked at melody "you can stay as long as you want but i will never leave " he said as he pointed at her chest "this place with you ill remain in your heart as long as you want me to " he said as he stood up and looked at melody "and im sorry about marquis " he said as he walked a few feet away and sat on the ground and looked dead ahead of him " I hope you never leave melody "  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 pm
"I hope I never leave too!" she smiled and stood up. She looked to her dress it had grass stains "Oh man I have grass stains."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm
jin fell over "you have grass stains " he started to laugh then he got up and looked at the training gi he was wearing and it had grass stains all over it "wow so do I " he sai d as he ghe walked over to melody "so what are we gonna do we both have grass stains we could go get them cleaned or we could " as he said that he picked up a water hose that was laying on the ground and sprayed melody with it and started to laugh  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Melody screached as jin spraded her. "Jin your going to get it!" melody ran after him. With a bottle of soap and a bucket of water.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games