Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm
Emilio raised an eyebrow at his uncle. "What are you talking about? We're . . . just friends." he said, very opposed the the idea of loving someone who wasn't family. He just . . . he didn't want to run the risk of being hurt . . . or betrayed . . .

Julia stiffened and slowly pulled away from Arueyan, releasing him in the process. "Wh-what did you say?" she asked, her eyes widened and tearing up as she looked at him. His mind would . . . fade? But then . . . he wouldn't be Arueyan . . . who had done this to him?! How could they fix it before it was too late?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:18 pm
Kaysal chuckled. "Sure..sure.." Then he smirked doggishly as he ran in a circle around Emilio chanting playfully, "Emi's got a girlfriend, Emi's got a girlfriend."

Arueyan watched her stiffen and pull away and he sighed. "The spell you cast..it regresses the body as well as the mind." This time, he didn't realize what he'd mentioned, just sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "Like I said..if we can't fix things..I'll leave.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 pm
((Crap. I'm tired and I have to babysit tonight. I'm soooo gonna be bushed . . . and most likely not on when you get back from work. T-T))

Julia felt like she had just been punched in the stomach and for a moment, she couldn't breath. "The spell . . . I-I c-cast . . .?" she asked and a hand went over her mouth as she started to cry, choked sobs coming out of her as she got up and ran away from Arueyan. She couldn't be around him . . . How could she have cast a spell on him?! She didn't have magick! But . . . what if she did? What did that mean? What horrible thing could he have done or what horrible thing might she have been thinking that could have made her so angry to cast a spell like that on him?! She felt so . . . guilty . . .

Emilio scowled and grabbed Kaysal by the scruff on his neck as he pulled him up to eye level. "She is not my girlfriend. She's a girl, and she's my friend. But she is not my girlfriend." he hissed as he glared at Kaysal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:37 pm
(o-o..T__T Poor Mousey, *pats head and givez you a cookie* GO TO BED! Mousey needs her sleep!)

Arueyan saw that and cringed. "Wait! Julia!" he darted after her, running as fast as his small body could go. "Julie!"

Kaysal yelped as he was grabbed, looking to his nephew in surprise. His ears lowered and pressed against his head as his tail curled between his legs a bit and he squirmed, feeling very uncomfortable in his position held by the scruff of the neck. "That's fine if she's not your girlfriend..I was only teasing you, Emilio.." he said, sounding hurt.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 pm
Emilio sighed and held Kaysal in his arms now instead of by the scruff of his neck as he pet him, scratching his ears. "You're too adorable to stay mad at like this . . ." he grumbled, still feeling a bit defensive, but unable to actually stay angry with his uncle.

Julia kept running and then darted into a guest room, one of the plainer ones. She didn't feel like she deserved the finery of her room . . . in fact, she felt like she deserved a life sentence in the dungeons since that was what she had basically taken away from Arueyan . . . his life . . . the life she had known with him . . . How horrible was she that she would do something like that? She collapsed onto the bed, sobbing uncontrollably.

((Alright . . . sleep time. See you . . . maybe 11:30 your time . . .))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm
(Alrighty, nighty Mousey Im-Chan! T__T I hope you feel better! And there's no reason to wake up, just get lots and lots of sleep so you'll be purpler than ever! <3)

Kaysal found himself being held as his ears were scratched. He frowned doggishly up at Emilio. "I should hope so. Being dog-handled isn't very fun you know." He was being a bit serious, but a bit teasing too. Kaysal found it difficult to stay mad at his favorite, and only, nephew. Kaysal licked Emilio's cheek before grinning doggishly as he began nuzzling against the other. "But you're right. I am adorable." he said with a growling, doggish chuckle.

Arueyan managed to see the tail of her dress as she darted into a room and he followed to the door, eventually reaching it and opening it to see his wife..sobbing on the bed. His heart jolted again and he closed the door, locking it as he stepped inside. "Julie.."

Arueyan crawled onto the bed, feeling small as he looked down at his wife before setting his head on her shoulder, his chest against her back as he rubbed her side soothingly with his hand. If he were big, he could hold her, damn all.. "Please don't cry, Julie..I don't want you to cry.." he pressed a kiss to the back of her head before leaning his cheek against her hair.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 pm
((Actually, 10:30, my time, will be around when I get back from my baby-sitting job . . . maybe later.))

Julia continued to cry. "Wh-what was I th-thinking t-to have put that sp-spell on y-you?!" she sobbed out, unable to be consoled. "Y-you don't deserve y-your life t-taken away! That's what I d-did! I-If this c-can't be f-fixed I'll n-never forgive m-myself! H-how could I have kn-knowingly d-done something l-like this?!" she sobbed, not knowing that she hadn't actually known that it would reverse his mind as well as his body . . . just . . . the way Arueyan had worded it, made it sound like she had known what she was doing. "A-And then K-Kaysal! I t-turned him into a d-dog!" she sobbed out, thinking that she had done that for some not nice purpose. It just went to show how little she actually thought of herself . . .

Emilio smiled as his cheek was licked and Kaysal nuzzled against him. "Sheesh . . . what a softy you are." he teased as he went back to scratching his ears, not wanting his uncle to be angry with him for, as he put it, 'dog-handling' him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 pm
(O_O> wait, what? That's such late babysitting! T___T *hugglez poor Mousey*)

Arueyan listened to her sobbing and shook his head. "I don't..think it was on purpose..you didn't seem even to know how you'd done it.." he pressed a kiss to her neck through her hair. "Please don't cry..Jewel.." he said, using their dearest endearment he'd not used in at least four of the six years he'd been 'changed'.

Kaysal gave a happy whimper at being scratched as his ears perked and his tail wagged a little. "Only for you, my little nephew. And you should be glad of it. I can have quite the temper." he said with a furry, raised brow.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm
((Well, the kids are asleep, and they got internet so now, I'm doing homework and this. ^-^))

Julia froze and then turned so that she was facing him, her eyes wide. "You . . . called me Jewel . . ." she said, almost with disbelief as though she wasn't sure she heard right. Her eyes then watered some more and she hugged him tightly, sobbing, only this time, she was crying from happiness, pressing kisses to Arueyan's head.

Emilio smiled. "Yes, cause we all must fear your furry wrath." he teased, though he continued to scratch his ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:52 pm
(o-o you are a very sneaky Mousey! Did you get any sleep time at all? T__T)

Arueyan watched her look at him with wide eyes before she began sobbing as she hugged him, pressing kisses to his head. He laughed before wrapping his arms around her waist as he hugged her back, wishing again that he could hold her. "Of course I did. You are my beautiful Jewel." he said before leaning up and pressing a chaste kiss to her cheek. Arueyan would have felt foolish and pathetic trying any other sort of kiss in his current state..and yet, as sincere as he sounded..as much as he wanted the words to be true..he felt nothing from them..all her kisses and relief didn't spark him. He knew he loved her..but he just..didn't feel it.

Kaysal playfully nipped near his nephew's wrist. "Watch it, kid! I can still bite! And I'll be big again eventually!" Although he was still smaller than his little nephew even in human form.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Julia sniffled and buried her head in his hair, so . . . happy. He was acting like his old self again . . . Was this why she had put that spell on him? Probably . . . "I love you Arueyan . . ." she murmured, knowing it was true . . . She loved him and she could feel it . . . But the question was . . . did he still love her? Cause as nice as he was acting . . . was that all it was? An act? Julia really, really hoped not.

Emilio chuckled. "Fiesty uncle." he said playfully and turned Kaysal over so that he was on his back as he started to rub his belly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:10 pm
Arueyan heard the words and felt another jolt..but it still ellicited nothing from him..Gods above..what was wrong with him? He'd loved her so passionately once..why would no feelings come now? Arueyan didn't just feel an absence of love..it was everything..he'd felt that way for so long..ever since he'd come home six years prior.."Really? And here I thought you wanted to throttle me.." he teased gently, not comfortable with saying the words back unless he felt he meant them.

Kaysal found himself being turned over and he whimpered again as his belly was rubbed. "Mmm..if you keep spoiling me like this, I'll end up wanting to stay a furball." he said playfully through his enjoyment of the contact.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Julia's heart started to break as he didn't return her words. However, she would give him one more chance. "Of course not Ary . . . I love you . . ." she murmured softly, hoping, praying he would say the words back to her . . .

Emilio smiled. "Yes, cause that is my evil plan, muhahahaha . . ." he said in a playfully evil voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Arueyan heard that and wanted to respond, but instead, he pulled away with a sigh. "I know, Julia..I know I do too.." which was partially saying it, and yet not quite.

Kaysal raised a doggish brow. "Had I known you were psychotic I'd have probably worried and kept the bow..pointy objects and maniacs don't often mix well." he teased before putting his paw on Emilio's nose like a tap. "Besides, if I'm stuck as a dog..no more presents or hugs. That'd be a tragedy." he said with a doggish grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Julia sighed and let go of him, turning over so that she was facing away from him. If he knew that he loved her, why wasn't he saying it?! It was depressing in a way . . .

Emilio grinned. "Yeah, that's true." he said and then crouched down, putting Kaysal back on the ground as he went back to scratching his ears. "So I guess, we'll have to find a way to get you back to normal then . . ."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games