Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 pm
Ivan and Nika watched Reagan cry and hearded what she said as they entered the informatory. Ivan gave the head Nurse Reagan as a nurse started on Nika's head "Where is the head mistress? I must talk to her about a student" IVan said to a nurse. The Nusre shrugged her shoulder and walked away for another student "Damn" He mumbled as he sat in the waiting room whle the other two got worked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

A voice came blaring through the halls as one of the teachers yelled," ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO THE LUNCH ROOM IMMEDIATELY!"

As he got further away so did his voice," All students report to the lunch room immediately!" and soon faded away leaving an ominous feeling behind.

PunkUnderPrep

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm
Kunji hears the teachers voice and heard what he said "Guess your name got to wait." he said to the girl who knew his name but he didn't know her's. Conser jumps onto Kunji's right shoulder and hangs around. Kunji gets up he's doing better some rest had helped. He starts to walk to the Lunch room he walked by the informatory and see's the lycan from ealier. Kunji enters the lunch room theres all ready students talking about what Kunji and the ather two have done and why they where in the lunch room now. A nother pair of students talk about him as the Fire demon they sounded scared of he walks to the front of the lunch room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:30 pm
As the voice was heard, Nika walked out of the room with a bandage around her head. Ivan hugged her as they started down the hall "Ivan, are you introuble for fighting those vampires?" Nika asked

"Probably....Nika, if I'm expelled then I want you to stay here. The rest of the pack will protect you" Ivan said

"Ivan no I..." Nika started but Ivan cut her off

"Please Nika" Ivan said softly "Please"

Nika looked at her brother worried but nodded as they entered the lunch room. They sat at a table with the rest of the pack and was unusally quiet.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Ialeia walked out onto the stage, wanting for all the students to notice her anger. The choker around her neck sent shockwaves through her skin, so powerful that a light amber glow formed around her.

She was pissed.

" I will not take 'no' for an answer!" her voice boomed.

" I am God here and if you want to screw up with me I will send you to hell! I am not playing games!"

" We've had 11 death's already.." Ialeia's face mixed with sorrow and fury.

" The students who helped in murdering these people come to my office. If not then I shall come to you and trust me," she glared," you dont want that."

She flew off the stage and down the center of the lunchroom. Pushing the doors back so hard they exploded off the hinges, she made a loud noise as she exited.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Kunji runs after Ialenia "Headmaster please wait up.............Im one of the students that killed to day." his face showed that he was not lying or happy about what happen earlyer today. He stands ready for what the Headmaster going to do to him....Kill him,expell him,or inprison him for murder. He looks at her ready and willing to take anything she throws at him headon.  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:45 pm
She side glanced at him, her eyes narrow," Follow me.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 pm
Kunji follows Ialenia to where ever shes taking him. If she's going to kill him he had made up his mind that he wont go down with out a fight in a blaze of honnor and glory.  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Ialeia brings Kunji to a thick locked door. Leading him on down into tunnels she weaved her was through darkness, seeing perfectly where the path was.

She stopped suddenly, turning to face the demon," Who else was with you." she asked evenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:02 pm
Kunji cant see very well down here "I acted on my own ma'm if anyone esle got in the fight i did not know if it." Conser still sitting on his shoulder and a little scared. Kunji faced the Headmaster and was willing to do anything to make it up to her but it seems that things are going to get worse around here.  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 pm
She looked at him," If I find that you have lied to me there shall be worse punishments." silence filled the air.

" You have murdered people, they cannot live anymore..."

" Let me see your wrist."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 pm
Kunji held out his wrist to the headmaster ready for anything "What are you going to do to me ma'm if i may ask." he was scared of what she had in store for him. He never had a friend to care for him.  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 pm
She took his wrist," This is called hell magic," she told, cutting a line over his vein to watch the blood drip onto the floor," Over the course of the next hour your soul will be detached from your body and you will momentarily be sent to Hell."

A thin blood red light lite a circle around them as Ialeia stepped away from Kunji.

" Keep in mind that time is slow down there," her red eyes glinted as she watched him," Once you've return your crystal will be replaced with that of a higher one and changing into your demon form will become close to impossible."

She walked around the circle," You will fall into a deep sleep in the next few minutes.."

Before leaving Ialeia looked him in the eyes," I hope I never have to use the kind of punishment with you again Kunji."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:37 pm
Ivan watched the head mistress explode the door and he looked at Nika "Nika, I love you. I may not see you again" He then hugged her and kissed her forehead "My pack, Protect my Sister with all you might and If I must not ome back then Alec become leader" With that Ivan got up and left and followed the scent of the headmistress. He found the thick locked door and knocked on it "Headmistress, I came to turn myself in" Ivan said alittle scared

Nika broke out in tears as she watched Ivan walk off. The pack comforted her and the other girl hugged her "I want Ivan....I want my big brother" She cried softly as she hugged the pack members  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Kunji looked at his wrist then around him his vison is bluring and then black his body hits the floor. He then see's flames all around him then the vampires he had killed they stared at him. Kunji's body lays on the floor life less in one hour his soul will be back to his body and he will train to get his true form if he can.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games