Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 pm
((B-b-b-b-but . . . It died . . . *whimper* crying ))

Selina smiled sadly and shook her head as she took the ater. "You're kind to say so but . . . I'm not . . ." she said softly and then sipped at her water, looking down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:28 pm
((don't cry please! What comes out of the bad makes you stronger! Because it died others will survive!))
Teoko took his glass slowly to his lips and tipped it into his mouth "You are and always will be. I can see a great woman rising out of you, if only you know how to use it" He looked out of the window "the crowd's going away we can go back now"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm
((I'M IN MOURNING!!! T-T Poor little drakling . . . I didn't even name it . . . I was waiting until I knew it's gender BUT IT DIED BEFORE I COULD EVEN KNOW IT'S GENDER!!!!! crying ))

Selina nodded and drank a bit more of her water. "Let's go. I wanna get back before they know that I'm missing." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm
((Don't know what to say ... chibi making me nervous and upset!))
Teoko nodded and took the glass from Selina’s hand and placed it on a wooden stump that was his side table. He took Selina’s hand gently in his own and started to lead her out of the house, towards the castle. In the sun he didn’t seem so old, he looked about Selina’s age. He looked back at Selina smiling brightly “they shouldn’t harm you when you get into the castle, I know a way that you won’t be seen” he said coming to a large wall and then a hedge, within the hedge was a small hole “go through that you should come into the side of the gardens not too far from where you came out.” He suddenly looked shy “thank you for talking with me, I hope you see me again”  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm
((Sorry . . . I feel better now . . . ish . . .))

Selina smiled. "It was nice meeting you." she said and then ducked into the hole in the hedge before trying to find her way back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:07 pm
((okay ... *huggles*))
Liava was looking worried, her brother and Selina hadn't come back from the sunset garden and it didn't take as long as it had to see it and admire it "Selina?" she called when she heard a noise in the distance  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:17 pm
Selina heard Liava and smiled, heading towards her voice. "I'm here!" she called back, finding it rather difficult to navigate through the hedges.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:20 pm
Liava stood up quickly, not caring about her injures and walked towards the place where she could hear Selina "Selina I can't see you!"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:24 pm
Selina sighed. "Just keep talking! I'll find my way over to you!!" she called back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm
Liava stopped walking and carried on talking, biting her lip sometimes "where did you go? I was really concerned about you. I thought Laung had done something to you" He is capable of doing that, she added silently  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Selina stiffened a little, but continued walking towards Liava's voice. "I was exploring the garden. Master Laung kinda left me by myself . . . it was wierd . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:01 pm
Liava nodded, clenching her hand into a fist whilst Selina walked towards her "I'll get him for that!" she said to herself "Are you alright?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Selina turned a corner and found herself in front of Liava. She smiled. "I'm fine!" she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Liava grabbed hold of Selina enfolding the girl into a hug "thats good" she said holding on to her friend for dear life "you must be hungry and thirsty!"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games