Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:23 pm
The shorteer of the two men quickly looked at Danish. "Where the kid who came in here. The blind one. ell us, and we'll make it worth your while." He pulled a few coins out of his pocket and jingled them. The other man kept looking around. They knew that Jack was hiding here, but where...?

Jack held his eyes shut, hoping that they wouldn't find him. He couldn't change shape. They'd know him in an instant. He could only hope the plushie guy wouldn't accept any bribes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:58 pm
Danish jumped onto the counter "Could you be more specific?"
The bar counter sifted through Jack's pockets and pulled out his money, making it appear under Danish's hand. "And how much are we talking?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:40 pm
Leil stuck her head through the stairwell entrance, curious. A brass lamp near the taller of the men sparkled with something more than reflected light. A jagged dart of electricity flicked across its surface before vanishing. Leilen sighed. "I thought I'd had my fill of foolishness..." She murmured, entering the room to lounge in a nearby shadow. The silver bolts that arced through her iris' twitched and pooled in her pupil, jagged threads of silver cutting through the color into the whites where they were lost. It gave her the appearance of blindness, but did nothing to inhibit her sight. It simply meant that her lightning was particularly active after a good rest, and was intent on getting used- whether she liked it or not. The silver shifted out (and the lamp showed another fat spark), then back in as she fought it into something resembling control.
Outside, thunder rolled across a clear sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:32 pm
"You know damn well who I'm takin about," the man grunted," And trust me, you'll get plenty. Just give us the kid." The taller man, asif smelling or sensing the boy, glared at the berkeep, waiting for the chance to begi tearing the place apart. The sooner they got the kid, the sooner they could get back to Algul Siento.  

John C. Blues

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:12 pm
Leilen crossed her arms and watched, liking these men less and less. Other lamps showed the flickers of sparks. "I'd like to know who you're looking for," She drawled, slipping behind a column. She'd rather not have her eyes seen. They were quite tell-tale, very attention grabbing. Besides the less she saw, the less likely the chance of getting in trouble (or causing it).  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:36 pm
Danish nonchalantly counted the assets he got off Jack. "I want an estimate."
Danish looked up at a number of Prinny ninjas hanging from the ceiling, ready to pounce the foul fiends if they stepped out of line.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:55 pm
Sleep would not come tonight, not with the bar in a possible brawl. She grabbed her staff from the end of her bed, grabbed her knapsack just in case, and descended into the bar. She walked around the men in question as silently as possible, which she did very well. She took her place in one of the many tables in the bar. One that was closest to the emergency exit, just in case things got messy. She sat herself down and began to concentrate. She pictured in her mind blue fire. This blue fire was engulfing the two men and only the two men. She saw their clothing to begin to melt about their bodies. She saw them scream in pain and try to put out the fire, but it would not be put out. She then projected that image into the minds of the men in question. If their was any weakness there, they would fully believe in the blue fire engulfing them and destroying them, that was, if they were men at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:42 pm
Both of the low-men saw the firey death image, only one sucumbed to the psychic effects, begining to writhe in pain. The other chuckled. "Missy, I've been trained to withstand the worst of those projections. When you work at Algul Siento, you have to be strong enough. My compatriote is just a weakling in the head.Try it again,and I might get a little irritated and rip out yer jugular vein." He turned ot the man whom he had been dealing with before. "Now you'll give me the boy, or I'll torch this wole place to the ground!"

Jack, still unaware of his stolen posesions, gulped at the thought of what might ensue. He might've gotten past the weak one, but the other was strrong. His mental push wouldn't work. And any morph would be easily seen through.  

John C. Blues

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:48 pm
"You can try to torch it," Leil murmured in avoice that slipped across the room as clearly as lightning, as dark as a thunderhead, and as smoothly as water. "But I gurantee you it won't do you much good." She smiled, settling her shape to match his hair for hair and pore for pore. Her clothes, specially witched for her particular breed, followed suit, taking on the lines and colors of his. Simply because she could, and was looking for an excuse to zap him. Her shifts weren't mental, they were physical, and shouldn't trigger any alarms, except that of the persons own mind, of course...
Jagged light flicked across every speck of brass in the room, and outside thunder boomed sharply from the blue sky. "This place has very good fire insurance." She added, smilling wickedly in her shadow, she fell silent, done with her taunt, and felt her voice box shift to a deeper timbre. And she stood, waiting to see what they would do. Fire storms were weather too. All she had to do was make sure she thought of any fires as a very small firestorm. It seemed like a good day, so it would probably work.
If it didn't, well, the place would burn, but she could fry them to a crisp. With pleasure. Lightning slid behind her eyes, crackling as it vanished back inside, waiting for her to let up on her granite control.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:13 pm
A pair of green chu-chus wearing security uniforms walked up to them and quadrupled their size.
Danish glared. "I think it's time you left... You are disturbing my patrons and I have nothing against beating the two of you up."
And you probably won't pay me a dime.

The Prinny ninjas prepared to jump.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:04 pm
((Just so you know Jasae, one is already dead))
The man was intimidated enough, but kept his cool. As he walked out he said,"Very well, have it yer way. I'll leave, but I'd stay away from that kid. I ain't gonna be the only one calling around for him. Next time they'll send worse. If ye care for yer inn here or anyhting else, you'll keep a distance and let us have him." Before he exited the bar, he turned ot the girl and smirked," They might come for you too. With your abilities, I wouldn't put it past them." With that he exited the bar.

Jack whispered out to the pepole," Is it safe? Are they gone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:09 pm
((Thanks, I wasn't really sure. sweatdrop ))

Danish glared and the door to the Palace & Pub slammed shut.
"Well, now that he's gone, does anyone wanna buy a drink?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:08 pm
A man laid on the floor dead by Areashine's images. "It's been awhile since I've done something like that", thought Areashine.

"Hmm, maybe this place isn't going to be as dull as I thought".

She walked over to the bar, her boots clicking on the ground. She sat down at one of the chairs at the bar.

"I think I'll take some water...boss".

Areashine thought, "This is a nice place, I think I'll stay here awhile longer".

"So...what are we going to do with the body?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:17 pm
The body was absorbed into the floor. "We have a hungry pub to feed."
He signalled for Stitch-face and he poured Areashine some water.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:48 pm
She grinned and gave the stranger a slight zap as he pushed the door open, taking her standard form. "Not like I can really help some of it." She muttered, shrugging. "I'll take a lemonade, please." She said, walking over to the bar and looking around. "So where's the blind guy they were after?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games