Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosaka Matzo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:07 pm
After exploring the campus Cosaka was bored and wanting to go somewhere cool. He saw some people on top the dormitory roof and decided he would go up there. Cosaka tired of walking so he made a slip in slide like ice path to the dormitory.
Cosaka ran and slid to the stairs of the dormitory. He then continued inside and found a set of stairs and he started to grumbble climbing up to the roof. What felt like two hundred floors later to Cosaka was really ten. But he finally reached the top and got on the roof when he got there he gave a sigh of relieve and relazed as the brezze cured him of his tiredness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:09 pm
Mikael was soon roused from his siesta as a loud boom resonated throughout the night sky. With a scowl slowly taking form on his face, he released a small growl beneath his breath. Slowly, his stubborn orbs opened, gazing openly at the rooftop, which lay beneath his prone form. He was on his side, which a lifeless cancer stick hanging from the side of his mouth. Ah... dammit, I probably only have two left now. He groaned as he put his hands against the surface of the rooftop, pushing himself into a sitting position. He lightly grasped the heavily burnt cigarette and tossed it to the side. He scuttled a rough hand through his burgundy locks, before sliding his legs out in front. He released a loud and obnoxious yawn as his misty eyes took a skyward glance, spotting an explosion of multi-colored sparkles as they expanded from a central point, before descending toward the ground.

(But they never actually reached the ground, they dispersed before long.) "What the hell," he inquired with much frustration. "Can't believe I almost slept through the Fourth..." He released a subtle chuckle as his amber eyes searched the normally desolate rooftop. To his surprise, he found several other people. Two appeared to be snoozing, and the others were busying themselves with things of lesser interest. Hmm... guess it can't be avoided... Off to his right, his ears twitched at the annoying complaints of a girl, as she struggled with her hair. It might have been the sensitivity of his ears, or the way her soft voice seemed to grate against his auricles; all he knew was that her yelling pissed him off. He faced her immediately, his scowl remaining as he released a small growl. "Hey, bint!" Mikael exclaimed, as though willing to approach her himself. (And he would, if provoked.) "Shut the hell up over there!"

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Mooskie Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:14 pm
Miki began to cry harder. "No more guns Daddy. Please don't shoot again." she whimpered, the tears flowing like waterfalls. As the fireworks blasted, she curled into a smaller ball, and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:14 pm
The explosion caught leon offgaurd causing him to over step on a turn which made him loose his balance and eventually land on his rump. "ow... i must be really out of practice i've never fallen over so much before..." Leon said stroking his sore bottom as he got back up. He collected his discarded swords which he had tossed away in the middle of his fall so as not to hurt himself. Looking around he saw a couple people on the roof as well however he couldn't determine the source of the explosion. He saw a young man sitting on the ground looking like he just woke up and walked over to him. "hey whats going on? whats the explosions for is someone attacking the school?"  

SirLeonmTheBrave

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:18 pm
Glancing over her shoulder, Sam quirked a brow at the ones sleeping. "Honestly... you think they'd waste their lives sleeping in the comfort of a room instead of a place so vulnerable..." She shook her head and began setting up a little place of her own. A soft blanket, pale blue like her eyes, to kneel on was laid out. "Honestly... You'd think Teenagers would have more br- ...Oh, just stop yourself there Sam.." Her soft sigh carried in the breeze while she unloaded a sandwhich, ham and cheese!, and a can of soda. Yes, Samantha was making herself quite comfortable on the rooftop to watch the fireworks... Well, actually just to get out of the stuffy insides of the building.

The sudden yelling of a male caused her brow to twitch slightly, closing her bag immediately and yelling back.
"Say that to my face, ***hole!! I'll talk if I damn well please!" Never once looking up at the source of the voice, she just began sorting things out... Books, papers, pencils... Once she was all settled, she looked up to admire the bursts of light in the air... The frown on her face sure wasn't giving off that 'admiring' vibe, though. "Mind your own buisness and people will stay out of it."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:20 pm
Cosaka realized he almost dozed off and was quickly back on his bare feet again walking on the cool smooth surface of the roof he saw some people one guy was yelling at a girl for complaining about her hair but Cosaka didn't care there where a few reasons for going ontop of the tower all the water on campus could be reache from there and it was a relaxing night.

Cosaka raised up his arms and water started to form around him and creat a little pool of water that soon started to steam. Cosaka started to relax in the newly formed hot tub ontop of that roof. When Cosaka noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was what looked like a couple of storm clouds but Cosaka figured they'd just pass over.

Cosaka Matzo

Sinyao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:23 pm
Hearing the shout of a man, his eyes suddenly snapped open. In a mere instant, he was crouching low, with his hands in his bag, looking around. After a few moments, he sighed, and fell back, hitting the pavement with his bottom.

"Dude!" he yelled at Mikeal, snarling, as he bared his fangs. "Ch'yalla mind being quiet?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:24 pm
The pool of warm water started to move with Cosaka in it towards the edge of the rooftop and Cosaka watched the fire works in amazment he hadn't seen anything like this in a while. Cosaka soon laughed more at the pair fighting.  

Cosaka Matzo

Mooskie Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:28 pm
Miki began to awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, only half concious. She began to walk towards Atra. "Daddy? Is that you?" she said leaning against him, as if she was just a moving hollow shell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:32 pm
Raising his eyebrow, he blinked several times, his eyes instantly adjusting to the dark. It was teh same girl he had met from the Gates. "I'm not your daddy..." he growled gently, as he started to inch away, dragging his bag with him. It was as if he was afraid she'd come too close. True, he had a small phobia of other people, and tended to stay away from them. You couldn't really blame him, with what he'd been through.  

Sinyao

Mooskie Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:35 pm
"Please don't leave me again Daddy..." she said falling to the ground. She shriveled into a ball and began to cry again. Why did her dad throw her away? Why wasn't she good enough? Why did he hate her?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:38 pm
Cosaka felt sad for the girl and the water disappeared odly enough Cosaka wasnt wet he walked over to Miki and bent down to her and reached into his bag. "Here you go have this blanket." He offered it to her with a carring look in his eye not knowing if she'd take it he set it next to her and sat down by her.  

Cosaka Matzo

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:43 pm
Mikael released a huff of air as the girl made her caustic remark, sending him into a momentary period of silence. Of course, he didn't remain quiet for long. "Oh, is that a challenge," he queried, steadily rising to his feet as his scruffy sneakers carried him toward her location. "I wouldn't mind saying that to your face, b**ch!" The winds beat against his obstinate burgundy locks as he walked, balling his hands into angry fists. Damn bint... doesn't know who she's talking to... He paused, hearing another call to his left, where a youth lay against the rooftop's surface. This boy had the nerve to actually tell him to shut up. Flames burned within his amber gaze as he directed his attention toward the boy, as he scowls, bearing his own fangs. "Who told you to butt in, ba****d," he questioned, with more vehemence than before. A few shallow flames began to lick the tips of his fingers as he glared daggers at the youth. "Oh, just say something else, and I'll torch your arse!" He wasn't even involved... I could have dealt with her easily. Suppose I'll have to kick his a** first... The air around him seemed to show signs of a drastic temperature change as more flames engulfed his hands. The grimace on his face didn't improve as he stood there, glaring openly at the youth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:43 pm
He was quite confused by now. "Are... you alright?" he asked, knowing fully well she wasn't. But what was he supposed to say? He shivered when she called him daddy, and he bit his lower lip, face covered in sorrow. Then he shook his head, and all that sadness faded away, except for the part of his eyes which would never disappear. "Woman, I am not your father..."

At the sounds of the hot-tempered man, he stood up, and lifted his hands, two large guns, each seemingly made of two guns molded together, facing two ways. He turned to Mikael, and the wind blew his hair back, revealing his bright blue eyes, a long red scar going down his left eye. Except his eyes weren't bright blue. They seemed to be a deep rest, and there was nothing but annoyance and anger in his face. "What do you want?"  

Sinyao

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:48 pm
"Hey!" leon yelled at the man who's arms were flaming. "if your looking for a fight then fight me. I need to train and these to just want to relax up here." Leon's eyes lit up at the prospect of actually FIGHTING someone full out. He hadn't done it before and he thought it would be fun. He brought forth his wings and jumped up into the air a little bit getting ready to intercept the man should he not listen to him. The person he was approaching looked hurt.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff